Eek! The Cat

So I just bought the bootleg DVD at Boston Comic Con and I am loving this show. I remember liking this show a lot years ago. It's definitely one of the best 90s cartoons of all time. I would probably put this show in the top 15, maybe even top 10 cartoons of the 90s. It's that good. I highly recommend going back to the show. It's pure comedy gold. Now if you excuse me, I am going to watch the rest of this amazing series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbX9h0vupow
watchcartoononline.com/anime/eek-the-cat
youtube.com/watch?v=q_zRjzIwYbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching the third episode, I am amazed at how much I am laughing at the show. There's a ton of passion behind this show

My favorite scene was when they introduced the voice actor for his girl friend during a tour of the animation studio.

My mom didn't like the show itself, probably because it seemed to lolrandom to her (always commented on Annabelle's weight, though), but loved Thunderlizards, because of the dialogue and dopey antics.

I really loved that show when I was a kid. It was definitely my top 3 before power rangers and anime came along.

You got to give credit to Eek for loving Annabelle just the way she is. He doesn't care thats she's fat. Or just doesn't notice it much. Other characters always pointed it out to him whenever he showed her picture to them.

I wish it would get a real release.

Seeing as it's a rap anniversary and all
youtube.com/watch?v=lbX9h0vupow
He was a sweet cinnamon roll.

Who owns the rights to it now? Is it Disney once they bought Fox Family Worldwide?

I wanna fuck Annabelle

Why buy bootleg DVDs? Those are just DVD-Rs with 640:480 footage stretched to 720:480, only to be squished again.

Yep

I also loved thunderlizards

He liked thicc pussy

>Eek: Thanks, but I already have a girlfriend
>*pulls out pictures*
>Random Joe: But she's so... fat.
>Eek: Wait, really?
The purest of souls.

It's like that Jack Black movie

So now I am watching the Halloween episode and there's a really good waifu in there and a good Mister Rogers reference

First season is fantastic. The rest was crap except for TTL.

Melvis

It is better than watching through YouTube rips.

This is where I watched the show; watchcartoononline.com/anime/eek-the-cat

Not even once.

Something wrong with the link? Or is it just the site itself that you have a problem with?

Savage Steve Holland is a forgotten hero

I hope you enjoy spyware.

Series had an Apocalypse Now episode and a Pulp Fiction episode

>a joke about Elvis' monotonous film career

This song is the only thing I could remember liking about this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_zRjzIwYbY

that was ace

Really now? I've been using the site for a while now and I haven't noticed anything. I'm no computer expert but I do have ublock and avast working in the background. If those don't help, then what other site should I watch these shows on?

Didn't this come on before X-men? probably the only reason I watched it desu

I hope you also watched The Tick.

Does your DVD have shitty VHS rips or are they DVD rips with the Jetix logo on the top left?

fox kids had the weirdest lineup

im pretty sure you could catch Eek the Cat, Ned's Newt, Silver Surfer, and Escaflowne in the same sitting

Don't forget the big hitters, Power Rangers and Digimon.

They have the recordings from the old Fox Kids days when Eek! would be on right before Tiny Toons came on

Me too

If you think the episode son YT are the highest quality copies available, you are lost.

>the episode son YT are

Spoken like a true fatty

Pretty sure Eek was over by the time Escaflowne was brought over. Hilarious how they stopped airing it after someone slipped and left a shot of a dude's bare ass in the show

Kumbaya

Sharky is a really good character