Say something nice about Iron Flop

Say something nice about Iron Flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was okay. Just okay.

Honestly, out of all the Netflix shows, I liked it's last three episodes the best.

Colleen was cool

My sentiments exactly.

Harold Meachum was scene chewing fun. When they actually let Iron Fist use his Iron Fist that one time at the end, it was cool. Not all of the martial arts was bad, just 90% of it.

I liked the fight with the drunk guy

Reminder that Ward was the real protagonist of the show and did nothing wrong.

It had some good moments and solid casting choices. Some cool fights that could've been better with polish.

But it's fundamentally raped and I still don't have any fucking clue where was Steve Buck going with Iron Fist, I think he's mentally challenged.

Better than Luke Cage.

Seriously, so fucking boring, kills off the only interesting character and introduces the WORST MCU villain ever in that dumb fucking muppet suit.

Only reason it's got like 100% on RT is because "diversity" even though it's 99% one race.

Shouldn't you be grabbing a lawn torch and joining the march down in Virginia?

this, ward was best boy

also had the best intro theme

Ward is one of the better characters from the entire Netflix-Marvel shitpile. On par with Wesley, Kingpin, Nuke and Cottonmouth.

Hmm. Uhhh... This guy was the only good part?

Is that a question or a statement, you fucking valley girl?

And yet they (Ike) gave him Inhumans

I do have to admit, it takes real guts to have the final battle in your kung fu show be with a guy with a gun instead of, say, 100 ninjas or one really badass ninja.

Thank god, don't want people to start liking them or anything!

Uhm, uh, like, why don't you, like, go back to your women studies class, *sigh*... ugh!

xD

You might've been decent had you gotten whoever choreographed this fight scene for all od your fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=B66feInucFY

I liked the fight against the knife russians.

better than jessica jones

Where the hell is that guy's Netflix show? Who do I have to torture to get them to pitch a Drunken Master TV series with him as Jackie Chan's character?

Harold and Ward were cool

I liked Jones as Danny, however, he REALLY needed better material to work with. He has the look, definitely. Coleen was cool too. I liked it more than Jessica Jones.

Colleen Wing had the best fight scenes and was extremely sexy.

Ward had the best overall story arc.

Ward and Harold were fun to watch

Like Daredevil S2?

Whenever he learns how to act.

>Cletus says Luke Cage got a good rating only because of a race agenda
>Gives Iron Flop a good rating because of the white lead

>I do have to admit, it takes real guts to have the final battle in your kung fu show be with a guy with a gun instead of, say, 100 ninjas or one really badass ninja.
It's not guts when it is because the main lead can't fight, and they have no time to plan choreography anyway.

I want to marry Joy.

It's almost as if titular character conveniently happens to be a caped character with iconic costume they could use to swap the actor with professional stunt double.

I want the guy that plays Ward to play Batman.

>I liked it's last three episodes the best.
Explain why.

Ward Meachum was a good 3 dimensional character.

That they made me switch from despising Ward in the first couple of episodes to actively rooting for him is proof that there's at least a little good writing in there. The season was just let down by a bad director,an unprepared lead actor, and non-existent fight choreography.

Also, Colleen is a high-tier Marvel waifu

It gave the Linkin Park guy some enjoyment on his last birthday before suicide.

>He doesn't want to march for the tiki gods

Man just leave Lee's statue alone, it's not his fault america's stuffed with retarded extremists on every side now.

Iron Fist is only show that paced itself out decently.

We can all agree for example that Luke Cage is a whimper after Cottonmouth dies, which is halfway through the show.

Iron Fist's best parts are easily in second half like Ward's turnabout as a character, Danny's confrontation with Davos, revelation of Coleen being with the Hand, Harold not fucking dying, vanilla ice cream.

And first half served as a decent build up for some of those outcomes.

>is only show that paced itself out decently.
You know, as nice as those moments might have been, they've got just as much fucking bullshit stupidity on them as well.
>Joy suddenly evil at the end
>Davos suddenly also apparently linked with Gao
>The Hand being transparently evil that she finally sees she is completely wrong
>Harold just becoming stupid-evil psychobore

Not to mention the entire show, Danny fails at his one fucking job. "Protect Kun-Lun from the Hand".Nice job, Danny.

Colleen is a good waifu
Harold was entertaining
the fight with the drunk master was pretty cool and maybe the most remarkeable part of the series
the episode about the Hand Tournamente was an excelent idea (with a lousy execution)
Ward arc was fantastic and me and my bros actually cheared when he got the last hit on Harold
I think thas everything good I can say about IF

he and his dad were the best part

The fight scenes were unintentionally hilarious.

>that 100 cuts in 30 second scene

the asian actress that interpret colleen is hot

Eh, i am not even going to bother. For every cool thing you can trace all the retarded things back to Steve Buck.

But, to be honest, the Hand stuff was poorly executed in DD S2 as well, as a lot of people complain how that part of the season wasn't nearly as engaging when it wasn't about Punisher.

Shit sucks yo.

had best ratings of all netflix shows