I'm pretty sure the 2003 Hulk movie made me gay and into huge bara guys

I'm pretty sure the 2003 Hulk movie made me gay and into huge bara guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4s0V1HraM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean just look at this face

Did we not have a Sup Forumsfession with Hulk thread today?

This is legit amazing CGI for 2003. The ILM guys who pulled this off must have been wizards.

Rubs salt in the wound of how much I think the new version also by ILM sucks...

I thought the cgi looked pretty good for its time.

Damn... Hulk has some DSL

Some of his movements felt like it weighed a ton, like he should've.

Something about how inertia was calculated. In the new ones he feels a bit floaty.

CGI is so overdone these days. So many details rendered that the human eye wouldn't even see irl.

The eye and mind do catch it. You get used to it and stop being impressed. That's why practical effects need to be mixed in; or CGI needs to get even better.

It really is. I remeber that scene where he jumps into the air and ice forms on his face or something and it looks great even now.

Why did you post this in both Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Are you that desperate for (you)s?
Well have another one on me.

The action scenes with him fighting the military were beautiful.

I like that in the 2003 lore Bruce sometimes turns into the Hulk for no real reason. Like it just happens. I find that pretty hot

youtube.com/watch?v=QQ4s0V1HraM

I genuinely love this movie and don't understand the hate it gets

My biggest problem with it was that it was like 3 1/2 hours and took ages to actually get to Hulk. Could have been shaved down a bit.

*2 1/2 hours.

This. It had a bit too much Banner, and the Hulk we got had too much stupid stuff like inconsistent size and fighting dogs and the like.

I guess they tried to give it a smarter angle, but it had too much stupid shit for it too work, and then it had too many boring parts that didn't work to make it midlessly enjoyable.

The "Take it all" scene was GOAT, though.

>the dog fights
I had tried to forget about that stupid crap.
Why did you remind me of its existence user?

It's gonna happen again.

As long as it isn't a roided poodle then I will tolerate it.

Nice trips. And you're right. Somebody'll retort that Hulk fights pretty ridiculous shit no matter the medium. That doesn't make it any less stupid.

They could've been huge hulk dogs, but the poodle made it fucking idiotic.

I will accept that but this movie really gets shat on. I think people were looking for "hulk smash" and nothing more, where the movie was going down the jeckle and Hyde route.

Not going to say it's a perfect movie by any means but I really do prefer it to the reboot or avengers hulk.

when the hulk can just turn it off and on like a light switch it really kills what makes the character interesting to me.

Avengers Hulk is different from the other two because he hasn't enough time to be a main character, and is just the plot-device.

The on/off switch is a fair point, but again it has to be like that because they are not his movies (although it's sad we won't get another one).

The Jekyll and Hyde route would've worked if they stayed away from the Smashing in the movie as well. Just like Smashing works if they stay away from the Jekyll and Hyde. It's trying to do both that made this version not work.

Yeah, sure. The movie.

>inconsistent size
Hulk grew bigger the angrier he got.

The doges eating his pants was also ridiculous. Butt naked Hulk made me laugh my ass off as a kid.

The Hulk Dogs are canon
That's Fenris

I've seen the movie and honestly, I think my biggest gripe besides the running time and the dog fights were those godawful scene transitions.

Like, I get where they were coming from with the idea. But some things just weren't meant to be translated into live action.

so this is the power of Sup Forumsmblreddit, huh?

Actually you do notice them. At least, you notice them when they're gone. They'll look off and you won't quite figure out what's wrong.

Good choice

Lucky, this older girl who lived down the street from me caused me to develop a fart fetish.

I remember the movie preview featuring the clip of Hulk swinging the tank around by the barrel really blew people away when it was first shown. Too bad that's like the best moment in the whole movie..

Hulk is a all around qt

>made me gay
>made

ok well, heavily influenced me then. also gave me a transformation and brutification fetish

How does this even happen

Yeah he looks fucking braindead.

absorbing man/talbot/the ending all really sucked, weak antagonists all around

>weak antagonists all around
Way better than your regular MCU antagonist

I remember people complaining about 1) how long it took for him to Hulk out 2) his high jumps

I had no problem with those things

>:06
what kind of fucking transition was that?

>he thinks tumblr/reddit are responsible for the degenerate levels of homosexuality on Sup Forums

But thats what I like. A big braindead brute. Don't need to think, smash and fuck is all he needs.

What did he mean by this?

this scene legit made me jump out of the sit when I saw it as a kid.

mental retardation due to overdose of red pills.

you gonna make sonic comics?

Hulk has always been able to jump high

NO, jump good