Nazis were never coo-

>Nazis were never coo-

-l, yes, we know they were never cool, thanks for the reminder.

>Potential victim of bad guy faction is part of bad guy faction

Redirecting this thread...

Why isn't this more of a thing? Bad guy factions becoming more grey by integrating other factions into them, and creating a more solid goal rather than 'right, you see this 0x code, and this 0x code? Kill anyone outside this range'.

I understand Nazis, but then you get Hydra doing stupid shit despite admitting that the Nazis were wrong, you have the stormtroopers in Star Wars which essentially became Sheev's fetish troops (especially the Red Guard), and you have variants of both of these in all kinds of media from the gold army in GOTG 2 to Magneto's Brotherhood (who for some reason sees no value in a homo sapiens spy as far as I can remember).

Not even a Sup Forumstard, nazis had cool uniforms.

Cool?
One thing is for sure, nazis had the best uniforms.

Nazis were pedophiles

Space Nazis are cool too

Nazis were always fucking cool. As said, uniforms make a huge difference.
Franco's agents in Spain partook in far less atrocities than the Nazis and they weren't cool because their uniform sucked.

They were /fa/ as fuck

Every faction, civilization and organization in history has had at least one pedo, user; don't act like this is such a big deal.

Designed by Hugo Boss, no less

>Even their waiters were stylish as fuck.

>This ubermensch comes up and slaps your gf's hintern

What do?

What a garbage thread. Take that shit to /fa/ or something.

Report him for breaking miscegenation laws.
Then go to prison for also breaking miscegenation laws....unless I can successfully lie and say I'm Spanish or some shit. But then I'll have to also be with a Spanish chick.

The Spirit is unironically one of the best comic adaptations ever

Terrible example since the Spirit was so fucking bad but. No, the Nazis were never cool. But they did have cool uniforms. Funny shit about neo-Nazis: they have all the shit parts of Nazis...but no cool uniforms. How do you fuck that up so badly?

How come Nazi uniforms are so intimidating despite having a simple design? Is it the color scheme, or the fucking skull?

Didn't they saceifice functionality for fashion? I remember reading somewhere that the way ammo was carried on the average uniform dug into the side of the person in order to create a certain look. Everything about the Nazis I read make them sound legitimately autistic.

It's because Hugo Boss was the best there is at what he does, and what he does is make cool as fuck clothes.

Nazis were pretty cool if you were a German during the 30s and your country was doing great. They were probably pretty cool up until they fucked up in Russia.

The Spirit is great

user, even you don't believe this. Nazi paraphernalia has been seen as "cool" for years. There's a reason why groups that are inspired by Nazi fashion in fiction like the Empire and Helghast always wind up being popular, often even more so than the good guys.

Well Hitler was kinda autistic and most of the people on his side were even more autistic, so it makes sense

I guess those uniforms are expensive as hell. Also, is it illegal to dress up like a nazi? I really hope not.

TOILETS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY LMAO XD

Their leader was an art student; you tell me.
I do wish Hitler had been born in our time and got to create his own cartoon show. I wonder what it would have been about.

It would have been cool if Jackson got a desert uniform. Or did they give the North African troops those uniforms? Imma check.

>Also, is it illegal to dress up like a nazi?

Not unless you live in a country with draconian censorship laws.

I think is not illegal (unless you live in Germany). But people will totally stare at you and think you are a racist who will kill jews tonight or something.

Thank God. I live in a country in which our former dictator has a shitton of followers, so I guess we're good to go.

Fun fact, the Nazi uniform was FUCKING GARBAGE because Hitler wanted it to look pretty, but failed in making goddamn military uniforms functional. Shit tore to pieces with basic movements.

Venezuela?

They kind of look like Confederate uniforms.

Just do at a "deliberately offensive Halloween party" or something.

>beats him with literally everything
>including the kitchen sink
Try to tell me that's not comedy genius

No, but our media can't seem to be able to shut up about Venezuela.

>that gif

I don't know why it made me think of this

I guess the Nazis had designated shitting hallways.

Flash fact: This is a problem through out all of the Nazi military. Their equipment was always designed with form over function, everything from their uniforms to gasmasks to the gearboxes for their tanks.

Its not illegal I think. Its just really unwise. Like being white and driving through the ghetto at night while a riot is going on unwise.

Really funny when you think about it. Hitler was the one thing keeping the Nazis from taking over the world.

I dunno man. Having a swastika tatooed is pretty unwise because of the message is sends, buy dressing up in full Nazi uniform is so over the top that I doubt that many people would see you as nothing more than an asshole trying to get attention.

They weren't designed by Boss. They were made in his factories. Nazi's had their own designers.