Would their humor survive a genderswapping?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like gay guys going after the Eds?

Yes

It would be extremely homosexual.

For

Kevin.

UUU

No.

It definitely is a double standard thing, but it can't be helped. Men are often stronger and more sexually driven than women, so the entire joke of them both being over-powered and forced to kiss them is part of the joke.

It'd be like the snoo snoo Futurama episode was gender swapped. It's way more uncomfortable to think twenty men are going in and raping Leeyla to death rather than Fry or Zapp, who are both eager for sex and comically willing to die for it.

You can have women raping men jokes, that's funny to emasculate a man like that. You can't have man raping woman jokes, that's disgusting offensive and highly sexist show of male dominance

You're a big gay

For you.
>limp wrist

>It's way more uncomfortable to think twenty men are going in and raping Leeyla to death

speak for yourself.

>Men are often more sexually driven than women
This is what men believe. It's also incorrect. On average they are both equally as sexually driven.

I wanna see a cartoon where guys torment and bully girls they have crushes on.

Ok bud you're in the minority here, rape lover.

They're not.

webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare

Women in more freer countries are expressing their sexual desires more openly, but young, healthy men will often have a higher testosterone that makes them frequently horny. Boys can start getting erections at 8, it's not unusual that guys between 16 - 25 are going to have bigger sex drives than women.

If just the sisters were genderswapped it would only work post 2015. If the Eds were also genderswapped it would work on old CN, but they could not get away with half the shit the original did.

>Ok bud you're in the minority here

nope.

I don't know user, you tell me.

Rape scenarios is one of the most common fetishes to have.

>Boys can start getting erections at 8
They can literally start as a fetus.

>that episode where the Kankers strip the Eds naked and "marry" them in the haunted house
I'm gonna say no.

Ann, Anne, and Annie?

No. But in their defense, Girls go though puberty earlier than boys. It makes a certain degree of sense that the Kankers would be lustful while the eds still think girls have cooties. The Eds are canonically 12 after all.
Watching that episode going by the theory the whole series is a hallucination by old eddy coupled with the deleted scene which shoes the eds married to the kankers takes on alot more disturbing undertones. Eddy was literally dreaming of what his life was like post-married to lee kanker.

So, why male prostitution is so much more rare than female?

>while the eds still think girls have cooties.
The Eds (And most of the boys) sweated non-stop when Nazz approached them. Eddy also had his brothers old dirty magazines. The Kankers were just gross trailer trash.

Because the only time a woman needs to pay to get it is if she's old. Otherwise, they can just walk into a bar and probably get picked up by a guy by the end of the night.

It's much easier for a woman to get laid.

I honestly thought this was the point as a kid. I figured the Kankers were boys that thought they were girls, since they acted super weird and had rough voices

Then I looked it up and the Kankers' VAs were clearly ladies, and I didn't know what to think anymore

Ask yourself; how far would your jaw drop if this scene had Eddy as a girl and Lee as a boy?

lol

Honestly thinking about that pisses me off

>mfw would fuck a female on-model Ed

through the floor and all the way to hell

Go away homo thoughts

>Boys can start getting erections at 8

I have ALWAYS had erections, and I find it really weird when I hear other boys saying that they've only started around 6-12 years of age. I literally can't imagine existence without erections, and I hope I never find out. I'll kill myself before I can become old and impotent.

If this stops being funny if you make the Kanker's guys and the Eds still guys then maybe Sup Forums can finally learn to understand why consent matters

Double standards are correct

No one likes being harassed by dudes

Except that whole episode was a play on male masculinity. Much like how the episode where leela gets married is a play on the "sweep me off my feet" trope for women

>Sup Forums can finally learn to understand why consent matters
That was never a debate. The debate on that issue is that ONLY a woman's consent matters, including scenarios where both parties are drunk but the man is at fault.

Well it is the man doing the raping in that situation is it not?

The man is at fault because his genitalia is literally evolved to be weaponized and this is consistent across the animal kingdom

when's the last time you saw a woman trying to convince a drunk guy to do it? hm?

No, because we're not animals and when both parties have impaired judgement due to substances, you can't blame only the man for two people having drunken regret sex. It's only rape if someone says no and the other person does it anyway.

You think in a population of 300+ mil, that doesn't happen?

Yesterday.

Boy May still looks too girly.

In a two-gendered organism the only defining trait that makes one gender male and the other female is the size of the zygote. Penises and penis-like genitalia don't have to exist at all for the definitions to be valid.

>I literally can't imagine existence without erections
That just sounds gay

A boy would never do that only girls do rapist tier shit to attract their mates. Male Lee would just act like a douche slowly seducing Eddina.

I'm in the same boat here. Discovered masturbation long before I was able to cum, like 6 or 7, been getting boners since as long as I can remember.

What did he mean by this?

haha

>rape lover
Well he is a minority