Bendis Daredevil Pt. 1

I hope everyone is ready for the first of many threads wherein I chronicle Bendis' tenure on Daredevil. I'm going to start with his three compendiums (They're massive) and post till they are all finished. Afterward, I'm going to post Daredevil: The End as a nice little cap to the story. I'm going to start earlier than normal because I have a tendency to procrastinate because I get caught up doing other stuff. Gonna try to stay on the ball.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13700337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready OP. Go for it.

I know some may consider this blasphemy, but I really don't like the early issues with Mack. I'm not saying they're bad, but the art is actually offputting to me and makes reading it quite a chore. I'll pick up when we get to the first Maleev arc.

Thanks for the encouragement Sup Forumsmrade. After this is finished (which may take a while), I'm going to do Powers up to The Bureau using the TPB's. I'd like to hear what you guys would want to read afterward.

Couple non tread related questions to all those that may be reading, which one of these sounds more appealing?

1. Ewing's Marvel Saga
>Loki: Agent of Asgard
>Contest of Champions
>Mighty Avengers
>Captain America & Mighty Avengers
>Ultimates Vol. 1
>New Avengers
>US Avengers
>Ultimate Vol. 2
>They'd be posted in this order.

2. X-Men Saga (to an extent)
>Morrison' New X-MEn
>Whedon's X-Men as a followup.

3.Captain Underpants
>I wanna thank whoever ripped them. They are a god among men.

4. Hush Saga
>Batman: Hush
>HEart of Hush
>House of Hush

5. Justice League: Generation Lost #1-24

6. Secret Six Volumes 1-4

I'd vote for the Ewing saga. Generation Lost and most of Secret six was run in the last year (I can't remember if the OP finished it or not).

Try making a strawpoll for voting.

Superman: Manchester BLack Confrontations
>Action Comics #775
>Superman: Ending Battle
>Supermain Tomasi Issues

Green Arrow by Lemiere
Stormwatch (New 52)

Ultimates
>Vol. 1 by Millar
>Vol. 2 by Millar
>Vol. 3 by Loeb
>Utlimatum
>Ultimate Comics: New Ultimates
>Ultimate Avengers Vol. 1-3
>Ultimate Avengers vs. New Ultimates
>Ultimates (Hickman)
>ULtimates (Humphries)
>Ultimates (Fialkov)
>Cataclysm?
>Ultimate End
>I'm kinda favoring this one but I would appreciate a more consistent reading order.
>Also I'd bee cool with Ewing

Here is a short strawpoll I put together.
strawpoll.me/13700337

I absolutely LOVE David Mack, but even he considers himself a bad artist. He's a writer first and foremost and when he writes his own stuff it's with his style in mind. is straight out of Kabuki style.

It's funny cause he wanted Bendis to do the art for his first Kabuki story and Bendis pressured him to do the art. Now it's full circle and Bendis getting him or art

ANyone reading along?
>I know the Mack issues aren't quite what people ad in mind but they're still a neat intro to the main series.

Shit opinion.

It's weird remembering that Bendis got his start as an artist before going predominately writing. Something about someone being both a writer an artist ensures we get their vision for the work. Part of the reason why The Dark Knight Returns is as well structured as it is. Another instance is Cooke's New Frontier. It is absolutely godlike

Cool beans.