What are some disgusting/vulgar/idiotic underground comix that Sup Forums likes?

What are some disgusting/vulgar/idiotic underground comix that Sup Forums likes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ApUQEDpB!52bC-YL83tSoj3zvv9Fmsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I liked prison pit

itty bitty bunnies count? fucking love it

Sup Forums only knows capeshit.

Cunt Comics.

Nope.

Who the fuck spells comics with an x? You are retarded dude don't ever post again

You have to be over 18 to post here, kid.

Blubber. It's all nasty funny animal stories and some of them are even great beyond just being shocking and disgusting.

Wimmen's Comix

Prison Pit is great.

Trick question. Sup Forums hates everything.

Sup Forums does not hate Hellboy.

it's pretty boring and Mignola's art just is bland

Most of Sup Forums likes Megg Mogg and Owl I think

naw dude it's shit

normie detected

I'm hoping one more year gets scanned ASAP

And what are you? A tumblrfag? You normgroids make me sick

Only one of the stories was new to me because I'd read everything in Vice or in other minis. I enjoyed rereading them three years later but wish there was more new content.

Not really underground but Crossed is probably the most disgusting comic I've ever read.

I'm interested.

if you want to go old school I'd suggest looking up The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers series(as well as it's spinoff Fat Freddy's Cat), in fact have a link to them(originally found these on a Mushrooms/Psychedelics enthusiasts forum, which is the most appropriate place I can think of to find such stuff);

mega.nz/#F!ApUQEDpB!52bC-YL83tSoj3zvv9Fmsg

Boiled Angel was so fucked up that Mike Diana was banned from drawing in the state of Florida