Edd Edd n' Eddy online update!
>Sawtooth Cecil added as a weapon
>Lord Kanker as an incredibly hard superboss
>Holiday update with Yeshimyek as a boss teased
>Double G added as a summon Double D can use to attract enemies to a dummy
>Salty Sam is now a wearable item for Eddy
>Zombie Elvis Presley added as an Eddy build
>Droprate for homemade grappling hooks decreased
>Homemade grappling hooks now make a unique, TIE-Fighter-like sound when used by Ed

>a unique

*an unique

Man this update was absolute shit. 90% of the new content was paywall and they fucked up the existing gear.

u know everytime we make a EEnEO thread, the kevinfag breaks the game in some stupid way

So is Nazz still garbage or did they buff her?

>Doesn't mention the delayed inclusion of Eddy's Better Than Jimmy's Play Safe Suit

Can we agree that EEn'EO is 10/10 while KND online is absolute F2P garbage?

Pure. Kino.

>He isn't using the boomerang to fuck up Kevinfags
Plebs.

>i'm still the only one maining jimmy
>they keep nerfing him
life is suffering

Unique starts with a y sound, so "an unique" is incorrect.

Daily reminder that the only way to use an Ed build is by maxing INT with comics, then summoning Jib, Evil Tim, and Zorba.

Did they ever ban that faggot who somehow managed to glitch his way into playing as Eddy's brother?

HOLY FUCK

How do I beat the Giant Kankers raid boss? They spawn evil soap and deodorant too damn fast, and don't get me started on their fucking fly swatter. And that morphing ability? I can't fight these bitches to save my life!

>Nazz
>Implying the devs even remember her
kek

>can't even use the tactical buffs from Eddy-Apprenticed Jimmy to take back control of action economy since all Jimmy's auto-die at the beginning

Fuck this raid

Ya just gotta run a couple of Tank Eddies and have them pull aggro to let the Gatling Double Ds belt out DPS safely.

Supports keep getting merged. Why? Do the devs hate tactics?

>Jimmy + Sarah bonus effects nerfed, tighter window for Jimmy to activate Sarah.
>Plank "adjustments" aka shield size reduction
>team bonus needs in general. No more flair to the game. Why play Kanker Sisters together when the ++damage is barely noticeable?

Time to play a Sarah-Rolf-Marie team which have no right to be together in the show.

Lord Kanker was a joke. Until they nerf the pebble in a shoe Ed and Annoying Johnny duo nothing in this game will be difficult.

Have a Kevin in your party and use dork ray. It's a special interaction where the Kanker become normal size and easier to kill because Ed is thrust out of his fantasy.

Is there Photos of Ed, Edd n Eddy Online?