Thoughts?

Thoughts?

A shitty fucking twist from hack writers for a "game" that still cant run without stuttering for whatever reason. It made no sense given the skills/resources at their disposal, not to mention the name sucks

A phenomenal twist from excellent writers for a game that can run perfectly without stuttering for any reason. It made perfect sense given the skills/resources at their disposal, not to mention the name is really cool.

I don't play this sort of game, so I got no fucking clue what this is. Is it Bane?

No. It's Vicki Vale

Its Lady Arkham later revealed to be Vicki Vale

Does she ask Batman if he play Super Mario Sunshine?

wut

Psycho Mantis!?

Second-Floor Basement?

Yeah I dont get it either. Her real name is Victoria Arkham, and she hates the Waynes because apparently Thomas Wayne was a piece of shit who had dealings with the mob and put her in a abusive foster home. So shes this nutjob who somehow has access to goons, high tech staff/hover boots, and can go one on one with Bruce for whatever reason. Her plan was to gas Gotham with a toxin that makes you go feral, and yes this all sounds really stupid when you start thinking about it

Not super memorable, but an adequate villain. Thought it was kind of a cop out that she immediately dies after the big decision to reveal your identity.

I mean... yea. It's practically just female Bane.

Thomas did his usual signing papers to declare one of them mentally unfit and putting them in the Asylum and the other killed themselves and she ended up going into a Psycho Factory

She had time and a purpose and its a comic book story. Don't see who you can't get with that.

Also Children of Arkham was already in existence she just shaped them into terrorists.

Pretty standard stuff in all and a lot more grounded than most Batman things.

Season 2 Reveal that they excavated the chapel and she wasn't there

IM NOT GONNA PICK UP THAT CAN

How soon until Lady Arkham becomes canon?

Right after Red Claw becomes canon.

That still doesnt explain the tech she had or how shes able to fight fucking Batman of all people. Quit defending shit user

She had magnets. That's about it. And we're dealing with a Year One Batman who's only been going at usual Mob Muscle and Street Thugs.

Also she was the inverse of Batman a person who'd let their hardships turn them into a creature of hate. Same dedication twisted and malformed.

It worked fine and made for a good foil to Bruce. Also, cool to see more female villains, particularly ones that aren't just fetish fuel.

Never. Lady Arkham works fine on the context of Telltale, but would feel shoehorned in the mainstream comics unless someone else is behind the mask.

They were fucking hover boots and a staff that sent out shockwaves. And dont give me that Year One crap. Im not saying Bruce is or should be an unstoppable fighting machine but cmon user

>Year One Batman
Telltale Batman is definitely further in than Year One. Look at the tech he has and the state of the Batcave. Year One Bats had a fucking motorbike and barely anything else

Not that guy, but the real reason she was able to go toe to toe with Bruce?

This is an elseworlds story, and this Bruce isn't anywhere near as good or competent as other incarnations.
Shit, in the first season Bruce had to form out complete play by play plans of attack every time he approached multiple goons before attempting to take them on because he was nowhere close to other Batmen's skill.

Ah. Neat.

Fuck I shouldn't have revealed Batmans identity to her

Cringy contrarian

But wait.
If Telltale games are so popular that they constantly sell to normies who praise their stories...Wouldn't WE be the contrarians for thinking they're shit?

If I pull that mask off will she die?

No, that's just having superior taste
while also having shit taste

W-which one do I shoot?!

The one in the middle.

Tell me about Metro Cop Lady. Why does she wear the mask?

>Also, cool to see more female villains, particularly ones that aren't just fetish fuel.
I fell for the bait: fuck off.

The one who didn't rape John Doe.

Telltale should just make tv shows or films because it's clear that's what they want to do since these barely qualify as games

>since these barely qualify as games

It's no more or less a game than any other point and click adventure game.

Your choice "matters"!

>Make John love you and have a romantic night.

>Continue to make Tiffany so filled with rage that she violates Bruce with another drone.

>Gordon has taken interest in the Rape Drone.

>save Harvey Dent from becoming Two-Face
>he becomes Two-Face but with a normal face, because fuck branching paths

It doesn't matter. The one you spare will be killed 15 minutes into the next episode anyway.

Really? Huh. I figured he would just end up burned regardless. I chose to save Selina because fuck Harvey he was a cunt that wouldn't put out for me.

It doesn't really matter. Both paths he'll start going crazy with paranoia over the Children of Arkham, will catch Selina with Bruce, and will do crazy shit to combat the CoA

I know, but I'll feel better if user doesn't wind up with a half-burnt face and suit.

Your "choice" "matters"

Plus at least he's on friendlier terms with Batman, while if you let him get burned, he hates both Bruce and Batman.

"Your" "choice" "matters"

Yourself.

They refuse to make a new engine.

What the fuck is up with that hand

I actually thought Red Claw was decent tier.

Arkham Knight done right.

I mean, if the goal is to make it so you can't see the identity of the mystery character a mile away, I guess Lady Arkham qualifies. That doesn't make it any less stupid though.

If Bruce can train in martial arts, why can't Vicki?

>making Tiffany angry
>romancing John
Best possible ending

he's clearly joking.

lame and predictable

Yeah, I'm sure your experience will be much different, because choices in Telltale Games matter so much.