WE DID IT BOYS

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/stefan-karl-cancer-robbie-rotten-stefansson-not-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/stefan-karl-cancer-robbie-rotten-stefansson-not-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=9GEBhizvneU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

he did it

HE is number one.

This is Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons, not Sup Forums - All forms of infant media

NUMBER ONE

He truly is number one

He did it, user

But for how long? Cancer is a bitch to get rid off, and every time I've heard of cancer being beaten, it's reappear again and again

Lazytown is far more mature than any comic or cartoon currently airing/being published.

Sup Forums fuck yourself

>make situations from movies real
>made trump president
>cured cancer
and people still don't believe that memes are magic

>heavy.com/entertainment/2017/08/stefan-karl-cancer-robbie-rotten-stefansson-not-dead/
M E M E
A
G
I
C

Is this the first time meme magic has saved someones life?

That we know of.

That's no way to approach the situation. Let's be happy for him and celebrate the good times ahead.

Trump has singlehandedly saved the world dozens of times thus far, so I would say 7 billion is the current tally of saved lives via meme magic.

Stan Lee wasn't able to get in this one, He is number one

Best news I've heard all day.

HE IS NUMBER ONE!

Let's celebrate!
youtube.com/watch?v=9GEBhizvneU

I'm so happy for him but... fuck, I'm conflicted, last time we heard he was fine, then we got the news his cancer was worse and... I don't know.
I don't want to hope and then get my heart broken again ;_; I just want things to be fine for him this time.

>exiting the Paris agreement
>saving anything
Whatever helps you sleep at night, user-kun.

good
can SpongeBob memes save Stephen Hildenburg next?