s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07257498477008939464
vimeo.com/152016050
its-not-its.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a ttgo version of at

He's not. Neither look unappealing, desu

> Fandom > SU
That's the best example

No, it just looks more 'unique' because Adventure Time has a very simple art style. The one in your picture actuall reminds me of the old ads from the 50's in style.

bring back CN's MAD

That wouldn't look good for much longer than a short, and even then it's not great.

hell no. jack is a cool guy but he says some really stupid shit like this sometimes

No.

Yeah, but pretty much any style is more appealing than the AT style.

Too bad he closed his NSFW account, though.

Fionna appeals to me in that I want to fuck a significant portion of the cosplaying community who dress up as her.

No, that doesn't look better,

being honest

>mfw he asked for requests on that account
>mfw I asked him to draw minnie mouse to see if he'd actually do it
>mfw he actually did it
>I still wonder if he thinks I actually find her attractive

on a different note, I wonder if anyone has some of that stuff saved somewhere. it was honestly really fucking bad, but still.

Dammit, I meant to spoiler that entire greentext.

Got a video of the above?

Adventure time is literally for retards tho

And I don't mean just extremely dumb people, I'm refering to people with legit cognitive dissabilities

Yes. When was the fall of AT? Season 6?

I saved a few.
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=07257498477008939464

I want someone creative to come up with an AT: GO scene. Come on, you can do it!

Never. Show is as good, if not better than it's ever been.

It doesn't look very appealing though, but I do like the silly short things on Finn.
Just look at that shitty looking tree, looks like ass compared to AT.

nice, didn't expect anyone here to have them saved.

now excuse me while I get my eyes bleached.

How the fuck is this in any way more appealing? It looks exactly like what it's trying to be, a shitter looking version of AT.
This entire fucking board would blow chunks if the staff decided to change AT's artstyle to this.

No.

Fan art is often better than the real animation.

Make a couple hundred full length episodes then we'll talk.

Man, I love Jack and all, and I like his shit, but damn is he a fucking moron some times.

Who is this?

This guy was CartoonLover98, right?

>Fandom>SU
What?

a former youtube pooper (he was cartoonlover98) he makes comics and occasionally cartoons.

>a former youtube pooper

pls read it all user :(

Absolutely not. SU is infinitely better than the fans represent it as.

So why does he know nothing about cartoons?

nope. A literal who on twitter isn't going to convince anyone of the show's quality. That's just up to you.

he's essentially an irish benthelooney except his art is at least less painful to look at.

Youtube poop is a dying art.

>tfw you'll never be a 13 year old kid discovering youtube poop for the first ever again

there's something off about Cake's face

Hey, Fuck you

That's basically just bringing the show back to it's roots. Fuck lore, just make funny episodes.

When a show has a good art-style and good character designs (read:simple &/or memorable), it can look good with any animator's style, even if it's trying to be shit.

The show celebrates alternative art-styles. vimeo.com/152016050

Low budget wouldn't even be an insult.

>tfw you will never be a 12 year old discovering animation on Newgrounds for the first time ever again

I've never seen a critique of AT's art that didn't just boil down to "I personally don't like it."

but the faces are so simple :)

and that's inherently bad right

The characters are nondescript blobs with dots for eyes and noodle arms. There's plenty to dislike.

Not really. TTGO is more focused on jokes than the adventure. I'd love for AT to go back, but that's never going to happen.

>WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES WAFFLES
Dang, being a writer is hard.

Well, besides the bad anatomy, no joints, off-model art, and their changing heights, I guess...

I don't think simple artstyle ever got in the way of telling stories the show wanted to tell.
Also
>changing heights
Apparently not enough for it to be noticeable like SU

Have they made a "crossover" episode yet? Something like Ice King finally makes Cake and Fionna real but at the end of the episode they go back to being fictional

>He watches cartoons and expects realism.

>I'M PICKLE BEAST BOOOOOOOOOY

Used to love is stuff, poops and cartoons. Sad to learn he's a dumbass

surprisingly no
there was a fake "real life" Fionna recently tho but she wasn't even human

>I turned myself into a pickle, Cyborg!
>BOOYAH! But...what now bro? Pickles can't play video games!
>Chill, man. I just wanna relax, just like a pickle would.

>Used to love is stuff

Its interesting cause its a twist of a idea you already know. You wouldn't be saying the same if this was the original artstyle.

>Its interesting cause its a twist

its-not-its.info/

why are her legs so thicc?
everyone except her got those noodle limbs

Fionna and Cake were a mistake

oh god i can hear their voices

that's a big bridge you're crossing

4u

>why are her legs so thicc?
Why not?

>back to it's roots.

*back to its roots.

>refering

Pathetic way to bump the thread desu.

>often licked
>but never beaten
ew

The magazine was much better and it is already past its era.

A Waffles-like episode, where Finn, Jake, and a few other characters sing the "Makin' bacon pancakes" song in a continuous loop, for the duration of the episode.

No