What villains from other media would make for good capevillains? Pic related

What villains from other media would make for good capevillains? Pic related.

Loki from Thor

Saul would make for a fantastic Batman villain where his whole shtick is basically dealing less with clear cut crimes or insane actions to kill the bat, but rather being the "every minion" that manages to cut deals with other supervillains and preventing them from being charged for said crimes.

Not only would this (marginally) help explain basic stuff like why do these villains keep going to Arkham rather then arrested or flat-out death sentence, but his character could also put some interesting light on what basic day to day mooks go through. It'd kind of be like those idea's in those Mariam threads. Antics could include Saul making his own "Criminal Union" which he helps enlists criminals depending on their skills to other supervillains and try to cut basic deals with them and their bosses.

>Commands an army of minions
>Very powerful magic user
>Cosmic levels of invulnerability, but still susceptible to being beaten unconscious
>Goofy enough for witty banter
I writes itself.

Forgot the pic, but I guess most people already have seen Breaking Bad to get what I'm saying.

Gus would be a really good Batman villain too. He could be just as manipulative and cunning as Bruce himself is and completely fuck with the guy with his knowledge on the criminal underworld on top of all of his minions being ex-special forces and shit.

I don't know if they would fit into DC or Marvel, but if the X Parasites were unleashed on either universe, they'd probably be fucked.

To clarify, I meant either the DC or Marvel universe would be fucked if the X Parasites were unleashed on them.

Seeing him go up against cap would be fun

Crossover when?

>Saul representing Steven
>Meanwhile Mike is on homeworld stealing millions of dollars worth of gems tech while avoiding amethysts and drones

Fucking this. I've desperately wanted to see a genuine series about this for years. Ever since The Broker (a "villain" real estate agent) was introduced in Gotham City Sirens. Bat villains need a massive infrastructure to keep them going, and the stories you can get from that would be amazing.

Considering Infamous 1 and 2 were all about that comic book aesthetic, anyone would work in an actual comic, but for capevillains, gotta go with Kessler.

easy

Literally either of these in a high stakes political thriller with Captain America would be fucking amazing.

>Hydra, son.

Problem with Dio/DIO is that I feel a lot of his antics just wouldn't work in cape comics. He's too outrageous, and yes, I get how ridiculous that sounds

I'm telling you OP

Walter White would be even better.

well...his VA did do Deadpool. so what you saying kinda make sense

Nigger, you and your universe are dead. You are not going to stop that Wild Hunt.

Blog is that you?

>tfw you would honestly really like for there to be fun and exciting and crazy political comics because you're a huge political science nerd, and the real life conspiracies alone would make for deus ex levels of kino
>but politics and comics mix so badly together there's no hope for that

Gus's strength was that he kept his head down and never made a play beyond his means. He'd almost never blip the radar on the arrogant and overbearing masterminds of the Cape universe.

He'd be perfect for a Punisher book, though.

>tfw the micks keep getting away with it

The Venture Brothers does stuff like this

I know. I still would like to see a comic series about it.

He could probably work in the Batman universe, in the sense that all the villains in Gotham are talking about a new blue type of drug and Batman has to track it down to a guy who's he's been working with on charity runs and such. It'd be a battle of minds than anything,

I'm not sure if she'd be small fry or a genuine threat.

Freddy Kruger

Dude there's so much good conspiracy shit out there it's a crime that none of it ever gets to be a plot for anything

>learn what that "see you in september" meme is about
>it's about a plot by illuminadee to send out a satellite to saturn, one that's real, to BLOW IT UP AND TURN IT INTO A BLUE STAR THAT WILL ALTER TIME AND SPACE AS A GIANT SATANIC FUCK YOU TO GOD
>creates the warp
>humans stuck in a time hell, elites transcend and go to space to rule on earth as one giant globalized plantation

>and why are they gonna do it in september?
>because its gonna get really hot when the new sun comes and september is the comfiest time to put people into fema camps

literally JRPG plot tier, and that's not even counting the conspiracies that turned out to actually be real, like the south korean government being run by a cult of witches.

I'd like to image a rendition of Edmund Blackadder as an immortal being who acts as the advisor/second in command to many high profile supervillains.
And while he is a coward and useless in fight, heroes have to constantly try and prevent him from being killed, because everytime he does, a new Blackadder simply replaces him, and he's always smarter than the last one, and thus constantly makes the villains more effective as a result (although Baldrick is there and he keeps getting stupider too).

>Gus
>villain
He was one of the least villainous people in that series.

Heihachi Mishima would be a hype Iron Fist villain.

I think she'd make an interesting villain for Jean Grey, and would show just how bad things could get if she doesn't fully handle her powers well.

iktf

Most comic writer's knowledge of politics and the political process seems limited to campaign slogans and tweets.

Would be a good iron man villain

>hero invests in giga high tech suit
>villain is just some dude that welded together some lead armor and has a shotgun

I wonder what would happen if you make him Moon Knight's shrink.

Just make him the protagonist from this

The most effective Iron Fist villain is the Iron Fist Netflix series.

>gives young, vulnerable girls explosive magical powers with horrible consequences
>perfectly fine with killing all life on Earth if that meets his quota faster
>some kind of creature representing an unseen cosmic force
>apparently unkillable; if his current body is destroyed, he just pops back up and eats the old corpse

I just don't know who he'd be better against: magic or tech heroes.

My great great great great cousin James K Polk would never

I would love to see Gus go against Frank Castle.

Go away Jojofag.

What? Just because he was stoic and dignified doesn't mean he wasn't a murderer and a drug lord.

I'd kill to see this son of a bitch throw down with Hercules or Hulk.

Would the male and adult heroes even see him/her?

Good point.

He'd be perfect for Mary Marvel, or some other idealistic teen girl hero. Especially if one of the Mahou Shoujo idolized her and wished to be a hero like her.

God he would make a great bat-villain imo. I think the only issue would be that once he's uncovered he'd lose a lot of what makes him so great in his show. Some of my favorite parts of that series is all the time he spent doing his thing without anybody knowing who he was.

Wonder Woman.

Just think how absolutely PISSED she'd be when she finds out how the whole scam operates.

>implying those are actual Irish people
>Implying they weren't swapped out with changeling fey duplicates at a young age
>implying this age of madness and degeneracy isn't part of a plot by the Unseelie Court to bring the world to anarchy and get revenge on Christianity

And now we have a /x/ twist to that!

Would Frank just walk into a Los Pollos and ask where Gus his? How would it even go down? Most of Gus' soldiers aren't just thugs, on top of having to deal with Mike.

>cosmic level force of consumption that feeds on a single city every so often.
>Can shapeshift into anything you fear
>Can control people, alter perceptions, and literally remain hidden to those who don't believe he exists
>Can never be killed, only stopped until he comes back again.
>absolutely ruthless, and feeds mostly on children
>his return and departure are both heralded by great catastrophes
>Can only be stopped by divine intervention working through the beliefs of a child

So, I think he'd be a perfect villian for Shazam.

The Diamonds would make great comic book villains. They have massively superhuman powers and a massive high-tech galactic empire, so they could have a big impact in major cosmic crossover events, but they try to ignore Earth as much as possible except when they want something, so you won't have that dissonance where you wonder why they aren't using all their awesome powers and resources in stories that don't require them. Plus, they've got whole armies of mass-produced minions with nearly identical names and powers, so you could have essentially the same characters challenge the heroes over and over in a variety of different stories, without having to contrive explanations for why they keep breaking out of prison/coming back from the dead/finding new heirs to their legacy/turning evil after redeeming themselves for the umpteenth time.

>remake has the clown look as frightening as possible
>which defeats the point of It taking the form of a clown in the first place
Bravo

Littlefinger would make a fantastic capevillain, in a way he's really not that different from Gus. Stays behind the shadows, only lays cards on the table that he knows he can handle, lets people figure out some things but not too much, always seems to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

I mean book Littlefinger, though, not the hot mess the show wrote him off into.

You're just revealing that you know literally nothing about IT.

He's a clown because people are afraid of clowns in the first place. There is only one scene and it's only in the movie where he tries to lure someone with a harmless facade. In the source material he never took any form without the express purpose of terrifying them.

I'm not sure who she should be a villain for. I do think it would work best with someone much weaker than her so they can't just fight it out.
Are there any good stories where someone has to defeat an insane god by convincing them to not kill everyone? Thanos doesn't count.

I wonder how long The Plague would last against the Punisher? or maybe Wolverine?

Wouldn't even need to go that far, he could just be the sleazebag lawyer who gets all the Batman psychos sent to Arkham instead of death row at Blackgate

you should have committed suicide when you had the chance, it would have been kinder

President? Do you realize how much power I would have to *give up* to be President?

At that point then Saul would probably hire Mike to scope out Batman and find out who he is or something. Who'd win at that point?

Excellent choices

T-Bag from Prison Break would be a perfect Batman villain, or he could play the Joker.

iktf

Guess we gotta write our own shit

No reason to - The Bat keeps him in business.

So Bill Wilson?

fuck off please buddy

>tfw this could ne the next Blackadder series

Not sure if the gargoyles count as capes

Batman villain. Hell, he was already in Star Vs.

I wasn't convinced until you brought up the minion idea. That's smart thinking.

>No one has posted a literal caped villain yet

He's evil and eccentric enough, basically Penguin with more money.

I'm noticing a pattern...

fuck...

Vigilante.

The original, during the part of the series where they seriously had him powered by occult forces of justice.

>No one has posted a literal caped villain that can be seen coming a mile away

I feel like it's super hard to make most Star Wars villains work outside of the Star Wars universe. They depend a little too much on the unique rules of their own world to be truly effective. Certainly the Sith Lords do.

Maybe the Mandalorians would work? Basically the Mongols in space. Conquer for the sake of conquering, the ultimate non-powered warriors.

It's been years since I read the book, but I'm fairly certain It takes the form of Pennywise to lure children to it, like that newspaper boat going into the drain. It specifically was trying to scare the gang because they were the only threat to It, so It was specifically trying to kill them.

For sure Mr Eichorst of The Strain.

Unnamed character Batman stops in a cold open tier

Pretty much every Major Dragon ball Z villain would fit in with the DC universe.

Feel like he could be a good villain for a street-level hero

Honestly frezia could work as both a Superman villain and a green lantern villain. Legendary hitman Hit could easily be Flash bane.

Oh please Frank could take 50 Mikes, fucking Walt killed Mike. Walt would by far be the most difficult for him to handle just because his identity is a bit more protected and Walt can be creative. Frank still destroys the blue meth operation.

Would zamasu have a hate boner for batman? Would he create owlman in a elseworld storyline?

I would read an Unbreakable ongoing.

BJ is basically Cap anyway. Even has the same voice actor.

Great choice

Big Boss would be the perfect Cap villain. Deeply flawed, and on a level wrong, but still sympathetic. Honestly I think Armstrong would fit better as an Iron Man villain. I feel like Tony's villains are best utilized as extensions of the themes of capitalism and the military industrial complex that permeate the character.

Not villains really but they would make good recurring low level crims.