Emma Frost: $1-3 Mil

Prof. X: $3.5 Bil

Batman: $9.2 Bil

Tony Stark: $12.4 Bil

B.Panther: $90.7 Tril

source:
time.com/money/3950362/richest-superheroes-comic-con/

Didn't include Lex Luthor. Shit list.

>According to the comics, the material costs $10,000 per gram, and Wakanda's Vibranium vaults have 10,000 tons of the stuff (Doomwar #1). A little math and that amount of Vibranium would cost more than the GDP of the entire world.

Pretty sure Emma Frost is a billionaire

>superhero

but since you asked

Lex: 4.7 Bil

Black panther shit is dumb as fuck. Literally equivalent to a kid going
>I HAVE THE ABILITY TO HAVE ALL SUPER POWERS
Atleast the other Heroes net worths are believable for what their line of work entails.
>hur hurrrr but wakanda has like sooper sekrit deposits of vibranium
I don't give a fuck what they have

Shouldn't that be Wakanda's net worth and not Panthers then?

Emma has way more than 3 million. She funded the X-men privately for a time. 3 Million isn't enough to do that. Hell 3 million isn't really even rich anymore. It's just comfortable.

I want to object about Black Panther, but I guess insofar as Wakanda's an absolute monarchy, its GDP does in fact count as his personal fortune, and based on the calculations in it would probably be pretty massive. So, sure, I'll allow it.

how can wakanda's GDP be greater than the entire world's GDP if wakanda is included in that figure?

as a extra

Stan Lee: $100 Mil (IRL)

Bob Kane: $10 Mil

Jack Kirby: $10 Mil

>implying he's not

Considering how isolationist Wakanda is it's probably not included in the global GDP.

I just looked at a list of his powers and how he got each one. Jesus, I thought Superman was a Mary Sue.

Emma sold everything she had back in Utopia, to pay the bills
in Bendis run she only had some bags full of money in the closet, as in, still a millionaire, but not a big one.

GDP is gross domestic product. keyword Product. It only counts what is sold to a domestic or international consumer (and government spending). If it doesn't get sold, then it's not considered business. Planting a flower garden is hard manual labor, but it's not work if you're not getting paid.

Compare it to the deBeers diamond monopoly. They have DI diamonds in their possession, that are off the market/not for sale.

he is wakanda

WE

He's not.

What's with the caveman panels?

Look Superman, I realized in your universe he's evil. This is not your universe, he has changed

unsold resources don't count. Otherwise Canada would have HUGE money cause we have more oil than the rest of the world combined. It's just all stuck in the tar sands

wait...Warren is richer than Emma?

If BP is the Autocrat of Wakanda, then Wakanda's fortune is literally Black Panther's fortune.

What about Reed Richards? Tony Stark? Norman Osborn? The Kingpin? Namor?

It takes place after Schism. Where Wolverine suddenly gets queasy about mutants only knowing violence after Utopia gets attacked by a giant sentinel. Even though it happens every fucking week and people should realize how often the school is attacked.

Wolverine decides to start a school and begins recruiting from the X-Men to be his faculty and Cyclops tries to get them to stay. Hence the panels of cavemen as its just a tribal war in the X-Men of who is going to lead the mutants.

Ironically Wolverine wins and leaves with half the X-Men, but the school is attacked on the first fucking day.

But BP can't actually access any of that money, because that would mean selling it.

And how many times has Vibranium been (legally) sold? Two, three times in fairly small amounts?

The fuck does Xavier do, hold a patent?

Shouldn't vibranium become the worlds new currency then?

Uuuuuuh, if natural resources are a consideration, and kings representing those lands in turn hold that wealth, shouldn't Aquaman be magnitudes richer than T'Challa?

He rules 3/4 of the entire planet, his domain encompasses the food stock of over 2/3 the world's population, and his access to mineral/resource wealth would be magnitudes greater than every country combined.

fuck you Arthur, I'm going to fish the seas and not give you a penny

if you clicked the link it was the real world's GDP not the comic book world.

he uses his telepathy to cheat the stock markets

Thing is anyone can profit from the sea while not having to pay shit to Aquaman/Namor. Your average joe can't just simply walk into Wakanda, take all the vibranium he needs and sell it on the street.

>Black Panther: $90.7 trillion
I know he's a king but that's fucking ridiculous. Where did they even get that number from?

Yeah, but normies think Aquaman is lame so the casuals that make these lists will continue to ignore him.

Too rare

Haven't read much of nuSpider-Man. I heard his company rivals Tony Stark's now, so is he a multibillionaire as well now?

>B.Panther: $90.7 Tril

That's a lot of stolen bikes.

Like says: VIBRANIUM, NIGGA. That shit's more valuable than gold, more valuable than platinum, more valuable than anything else in the Marvel Universe. Pretty justifiably so, considering everything it can do.

I think it makes more sense for it to be rare like it is in the MCU, considering its stated value per gram, rather than it being like it is in 616 where it seems like everybody and their fucking mother has some sort of vibranium toothbrush or something.

Unfortunately for T'Challa, a plot by Doctor Doom to steal Wakanda's Vibranium forced the king to release a fail safe rending the stockpile inert, and potentially worthless.
So not $90 trillion then

Also surely if Wakanda has that much then it's not worth as much?

Aquaman is just more forgiving and realistic about helping the world, but he could wreck shit at a scale that BP could only dream of to protect his resources.

To put it into perspective: by gold alone, Aquaman has claim to about double the wealth that BP has in vibranium value. That's just gold. When you consider the pockets of REEs that he would have, things would start to get astronomical. And that's just REEs. Add in fuel sources, and you're looking at hundreds of billions more. Now if he were to monetize aquatic life as food sources, which he could by changing migration routes and fucking over entire nations until they acquiesce, he would put 2/3 of the world's population over a barrel and could probably push his wealth into a quadrillion dollars.

Injustice: Aquaman Edition

I should have put a tl;dr that says time.com just wanted an article that people could share involving Black Panther looking good. Because in no way is ANYONE on Earth in Marvel or DC richer than Aquaman.

>Also surely if Wakanda has that much then it's not worth as much?
Wakanda uses the deBeers method of hoarding to create artificial rarity and thus keep prices as high as possible.

Except the moment Aquaman tries to privatize the sea the entire world would go after his ass, super heroes included, so counting it as his personal wealth is retarded since he'll never be able to profit from it like Black Panther does.

He was. In the comic, his company was destroyed by himself to stop dr octopus. He's going to the bugle again

what? Just cause gold is in the ocean doesn't automatically make it his.

He could checkmate the entire world by sudokuing the world fish population. Literally nobody would be dumb enough to fuck with that man if he were put into a position of losing it all and being pushed into that sort of position. Black Panther has a giant ass rock that he never sells parts of. Aquaman controls the world's major food supply. If he wanted to, and defied his core character (which is pretty much the absolute only weakness in my argument, I will concede), nobody could stop his demands.

>Literally nobody would be dumb enough to fuck with that man if he were put into a position of losing it all and being pushed into that sort of position
except for the times it happens of course?

Which is why I mentioned the fact that his core character is the thing that prevents it. But spread every aspect out and look at it objectively, and you know how much power he wields. It's just that his better nature prevents him from being a villain.

eh, he owns a country. Kinda like Putin.

Batman exists. Superman exists. They stop him like every other villain that has tried something similar, throw him in jail and he ends up poorer than you.

Accounting the sea as someone's wealth is impossible not to mention dumb.

>Random civilian drowned at sea

Get this through your head, because it will make this unnecessary aspect of the conversation (entirely your doing) easier if you do: he COULD kill off the world. But he doesn't. Therefore it's a moot issue. But he COULD commodify the ocean, and nobody could stop him without destroying the world in the process. Therefore, it's his, and he's just generous. But it is certainly his wealth that he just gives away.

I wanna see an Injustice version of each of the JL members now.

>he COULD kill off the world.
so could countless other heroes and villains. That doesn't make him special, at all.

why are arthurfags so insufferable?

So would Superman but you don't see anyone arguing he should be over Negro man in the list because he can potentially seize the planet and make everything his and therefore making him the richest man in the world.
But now you're moving posts from "Aquaman should be in the list because he resides on the sea so everything should be accounted as his" to "Aquaman can fuck up the world if he wanted" which is a completely different topic that no one but you in a feeble attempt at damage control wants to discuss.

You get this through your head: Trying to monopolize the sea in any fashion for any reason is an impossible task since everybody and their mothers would go for the head of the one doing so. Hell, Batman probably has already a plan in case some Atlantis nut is planning to do so.

And of course this .

You're just a big Aquafag fanboy who should shut the fuck up already,

>Martian Manhunter
>"You think i'm weak? that i'm a jobber? i'll show you who's a jobber!"
He then proceeds to squash every single member of the JL and villains alike showing the true power of his abilities.

>Tony Stark: $12.4 Bil
There's no fucking way. He's the CEO of a weapons manufacturing company that just fucking tanked 65% in the first movie (without the economy noticing, I might add). The largest purely weapons manufacturing company in the USA, that has perpetual contracts with the military to an extent Stark can only dream of, is Lockheed-Martin with $47 billion in net assets. Does Stark own more than a quarter of his company?

Shouldn't Brainiac be a contender for wealthiest comic book character? He has an invincible mega-ship he's used to blow up thousands of solar systems and has tens of thousands of advanced alien cities just sitting in bottles on his ship.

>implying we didn't already know this

What's your point, sport?

That's not really how economy works.

aliens don't count cause you can't calculate it. Does the Supreme Intelligence count since he controls everything the Kree do?

VIBRANIUM has no practical value since it's never been sold.

Didn't earlier kings of Wakanda sell some?

>talking to fish is actually really cool, guys, I swear

It gets stolen and sold all the time. It's like saying ivory can't be valued because it's not legal.

So it's basically another case of comic book writers not taking a second to do any number checking with their made up statistics.
Like Flash being able to process thoughts on an attosecond

>there are casuals in this thread
>in this very thread
>that don't know Arthur's kingdom is fully recognized by world powers in DC and therefore has rightful and lawful claim to the materials within
International law would allow him to trawl up all of the gold on the sea floor. It's his kingdom. I'm not seeing where the argument is coming from otherwise.

>offshore oil rigs still exist
>fishing still exists
>divers still claim things they find from the sea as their own

Maybe it was written once but if it's never enforced then they forefeight it.

Based Logan, fighting against violence.

Arthur likes to claim he rules all of the seas, but in reality Atlantis would have the same territorial limits as other nations. The only difference is that Atlantis can exploit far more of the ocean than any other nation.

His family is rich. That's why fuck boi juggernaut.

He does it while sarcastically screaming "AAAAAARRRGH".

Black Panther is just some boring Gary Stu with the personality of styrofoam so he doesn't offend the dindus with the concept of flaws or limits.

Scrooge McDuck - Five multiplujillion, nine impossibidillion, seven fantasticatrillion dollars and sixteen cents

That's like saying that if you had 100,000 copies of the 1909 Horus Wagner you'd have $280,000,000,000 dollars - if you ever sold any of them the value would plummet. Vibranium is so valuable because it's so rare, if they were to flood the market it would crater in price.

>Batman 9.5 bil

Yeah OK. I guess the watchtower is made out of tin foil

No, that's only part of the reason. It's also that it can do almost any fucking thing you want it to do.

Nah because of the meme metal but Aquaman is wealthier than Batman by a large margin

Then why doesn't he fund the Justice League?

Its not really his if he stole it.

>using your countries wealth to fund surface dwellers

That's probably why

A Speedforce user can potentially time travel to their past/future and bring all of that past/future selves' money into the present. Constantly repeating the process until they surpass Black Panther.

For example, SFU travel 1 attosecond into the past and future. The present have $5, past have $5 and future have $5. After time travel, you would now have $15. And now repeat the process but this time, present have $15, past have $15 and future have $15. After time travel that is $45. Rinse and repeat. Only problem is the minor potential time paradox and the fact that the serial code are all the same.

Are you retarded?

Did you fail Speedforce 101?

This fails in so many ways, it's almost unreal that you clicked "post".

Aquafags are brainlets, I'm officially convinced.

WE WUZ TRILLIONAIRE

Wait why do frost and the prof have money? I never followed x men

I don't like this. I think Wayne industries and Lexcorp should always be on rougly equal footing to avoid any stupid buyout plotlines.

>Bob Kane: $10 Mil
this sickens me.

They say that control the entire ocean but really they just police them.

Also I say this as an aquafag.

Is this the latest marveldrone psyop?

How rich is Quentin Quire?

Time believes in Keynes economics, so of course they're economic illiterates