Do you think Hasbro will bring in a 2D animated feature film renaissance?

Do you think Hasbro will bring in a 2D animated feature film renaissance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1dpVwfn-LY
youtube.com/watch?v=G55ToR5lP6A
youtu.be/1_MBTGa6e8M
vocaroo.com/i/s1MFuIvVri4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They better. I'm tried of CGI movies.

You know it!

>I'm tried of

when people have threads on Sup Forums about transformers does it also trigger your autism?

I dunno.

I'm excited for Stretch Armstrong, at least.

no contest

Didn't you used to correct people?

Transformers don't violate a global rule.

>Didn't you used to

*Didn't you use to

I prefer the bird people.

neither does OP's post.

Keep telling yourself that.

I can appreciate this one, as it's a very common mistake.

Its true whether you like it or not. He could have posted the Hub logo as well and you would be just as wrong. Or the discovery kids logo.

>Its true whether you

*It's true whether you

The Hanazuki movie looks like it shows promise.
The upcoming Barney movie will be shit though! SHIT!

I love you, you love me, we are a happy family.

>I love you, you love me, we are a happy family.
*I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.

>thinks theyll make 2D films great again
>this is their level of quality for their products
Every time

Hasbro making 2d theater animation great again? That's hard to believe. I don't think a toy company could save the future of 2d animation films, only a major or mini major film studio have the power to save it.

I hope so. God willing we're even allowed to resume discussing cartoons here again.

Exactly, especially with the fact that their toys are 5POA shit lumps of unmovable plastic

Their movie coming out in october feels like 90s era dreamworks

>Barney feels like Dreamworks now
shiller detected

What's the Barney meme going around in Sup Forums?

>thinking it's local to Sup Forums
try not to reveal how new you are next time

What's the Barney meme going around on this site?

Yes

google barney, the name of the show we can't talk about, and Sup Forums, then figure it out yourself

Don't spoon feed the user.

how is 'look it up yourself' spoonfeeding?

You mean PLM?

Did you think that was clever when you typed it?

You told him what to search.

Yes

Teach a man to fish, user

No one deserves to be taught anything here. It is every user for themselves.

Also that wasn't me who wrote it. I only wrote the first one that said Sup Forums

fuck off back to Sup Forums

literally nobody cares, you're anonymous and you'll never knowingly speak to anyone in this thread ever again

Not him but that status quo is not enforced anywhere here only by autists who need to hoot and hollar at any attempt at helping others.

He was doing the right thing, he wasn't spoon feeding, he was teaching him how to in the future so he won't need to, he's teaching him how to fish instead of just handing him the fish. You don't really understand why help can be bad sometimes, all you know is "HELP BAD!!" .

Simpleton kneejerk faggot

Well you are not eating lunch from this town again
youtube.com/watch?v=R1dpVwfn-LY

>YouTube poop

Stop embarrassing yourself

only french can save 2d now.

I hope it has the same animation as Ernest and Celestine.

>Pie Little Moany
That sounds hot actually

youtube.com/watch?v=G55ToR5lP6A

yes.

It actually looks pretty solid animation wise if the trailer is anything to go by. The humor seems a bit on the annoying side and the plot doesn't seem like anything that would interest me (maybe a later trailer might change this?) but, I do want to do my part in showing that good 2D is profitable.

But this

Then at least this could be movie of the year.

youtu.be/1_MBTGa6e8M

You're better waiting for when the Hanazuki movie arrives.

>The humor seems a bit on the annoying side
I can only hope they're showcasing the stupid marketable jokes for the trailer. What we've seen of the plot is pretty predictable, though.

When has a plot from that show not been predictable though? I thought everyone liked it for the cute/nice factor, not any concept of deep plots

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply I was worried for that reason. But especially early on, according to Larson, there was a standing order from Faust that no one could leave the writers' room until they'd resolved things in an unconventional or novel way.

vocaroo.com/i/s1MFuIvVri4Y

You know they plan to release an animated film every year starting 2020 right?

Yeah I think a lot of people are going to see it just to support 3d.

Support 2d that is.

>buy a ticket online to support 2D
>don't actually go to the movie out of embarrassment

>there was a standing order from Faust that no one could leave the writers' room until they'd resolved things in an unconventional or novel way.
Jesus, did Faust ever had a bad idea? She should run more shows.

Geez, those look like shit

Right I want original stories not more licensed excuses to sell toys

she anted to turn MLP into powerpuff girls.

ideas need to be trimmed down.

I just watched the trailer and it looks more interesting than most kids movies.

But I'm a 21 year old man and I don't want to get caught dead at a my little pony movie. but I want to support it because 2D animation.

So I probably won't see it.

I'm 35 i'll just buy the ticket online.

Fuck you for getting this stuck in my head.

>tfw soccer mom reports you to the manager for being a man in your 20s in a my little pony movie alone and you get kicked out before the first song

But that's the target audience.

What's the disney/pixar movie this year? Is there any chance that hasbro's film will get the oscar or do the judges really just go for disney every time because they don't give a fuck?

I suppose that would work, seems kind of pathetic though.

Very little chance of best picture but a lot of people are really confident about the movie getting best song.

Don't theaters have self serve touch screen ticket printers for the barcodes you get from buying a ticket online now? You just have to face the ticket ripper but they'll be some kid with a part time job at a movie theater you shouldn't care about the opinion of

Personaly I am worried that they will win best song but it will be for sias song instead of ingram the regular songwriter.

Does best song have judges that actually put thought into it or is that one a disney steal by default always too?

Do we know if sia's song has any relevance narrative/world wise (like a message about friendship or some shit) or if it's literally just a sia single inserted into the movie because cross promotion?

Cuckoo, i mean Coco - a movie about an illegal immigrant trying to go back home.

guaranteed oscar

Yeah, the judges actually listen to the music. And from what we've heard, the soundtrack is going to be catchy as fuck.

By the looks of it it's a literal concert at either the start or end of the movie.

just make a movie about princess or minorities and you've got it.

being owned by disney also helps

I preferred what we got to what was marketed at least.

>Personaly

Sword Art Online Movie already saved 2D animation in the west.