We need more cartoons like Voltron: Legendary Defender and less like The Legend of Korra

>We need more cartoons like Voltron: Legendary Defender and less like The Legend of Korra.
Do you agree with this statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Korra:_Turf_Wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quit making the same threads.

But they're both terrible?

What's wrong with Vault Ron?

As a fan of the show, I can say with certainty the pacing is god-awful

No, because both shows are great.

>We need more gay shipbait and less lesbian shipbait.
If you say so, chief.

Agreed. And the soundtrack is utterly forgettable apart from the OP.

Reverse them and you're right

But both are bad.

Eh, I find the OP boring too, though the part where Coran presses the button always makes me hyped for some reason.

Korra wasn't lesbian shipbait. Less than a minute before the credits don't count. Don't fall for Bryke's revisionism

For me the hype moment is Lance (even though I hate him) crowing with delight as Blue rockets up right at the beginning.

Sets off my nostalgiafaggotry and represents how it must feel to fly a lion.

Seriously, why were people so mad at this? I wouldn't have even considered them a lesbian couple if the "haters" didn't shill it above and beyond.

Korrasami is canon in the comics now, user.

>doesn't know what revisionism means

Voltron is boring as fuck and the rainbow animal spaceships are retarded and I dont get how it has such a rabid fanbase

They like lusting after pretty boys and shipping the two worst characters in the show. The character designs are mediocre in my opinion.

The guy on the left is called Lance? They literally ripped the character from Sym-Bionic Titan?

No, the brown boy is Lance. The boy on the left is a reboot of this guy from GoLion.

s

>GoLion

Stop being the elitist faggot that acts like Voltron didn't exist here too. Jesus Christ dude.

What? I just said GoLion because it was the thing that came to mind when I posted it. I didn't really think much about it.

what if i want robots and lesbians?

You mean action oriented cartoons? Yeah. I'm not even an adrenaline junkie but there was something hypnotic about the tense action sequences in those shows, even if there are relatively few.

No. Voltron is bland and boring
Korra is great

What the difference between the two...?

Are you serious?

comics?

But GoLion is so much a better name it isn't funny.

>GoLion
>Five Lion, the robot is made of five lions
>this is correct

>Voltron
>the robot has lightning powers or something?
>this isn't correct.

We need more characters that look like Korra and act more.... like the exact opposite of Korra.

GoLion also had a coherent plot and Voltron was cut to shit

Okay, I've never seen Voltron: Legendary Defender, so tell me, what does Sup Forums like about it?

I wish Allura got the quality and quantity of cheesecake art that Korra got.

Hell, they introduced 4 Ayy Lmao waifus this season and there's barely anything about them.
Sometimes I wish the Voltron fandom was less obsessed with Shiro.

No I don't

legend of korra turf wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Korra:_Turf_Wars

The boy with the big thicc titties and ass, I believe.