Yeah.This is neither funny or good anymore

Yeah.This is neither funny or good anymore.

Didn't even laugh during this episode. Can Dan and Justin make this the last season. It just cant live up to the hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbVvF5wWqf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares? Stick to the main thread, you dumb faggot.

I laughed a little when Rick made the finger gun and pretended to duck around the corners. Other than that it was pretty flat

A hundred years Rick and Morty.

Well everoyne at my lunch table wont stop talking about

I kind want them to stop and prove them wrong but they tell me no

Mega?

kek I know this is fake but it's so fucking believable and accurate

>episode where rick criticizes a big intergalactic crime fighting organization IN THE EXACT WAY Sup Forums WOULD HAVE IF IT WERE IN THE SAME SITUATION.
>"its complete shit guys"

sure bud.

Even if ratings sucked this season it would still coast for another season or two on popularity alone.

>guys look how unimpressed I am with this popular show
>I'm so cool

For those who don't understand the heroes of color thing, the previous heroes that died were named after colors(Diablo Verde)

justin pls

That's such a stupid thing to assume. It's popular, so hating on it must be a fad of it's own. What the hell does that say about you if you think about it? Think about it. It's kinda a bluepilled way of thinking, y'know? Not even saying this ironically, completely serious.

Go to /trash/

You can deny this as much as you want, but no one here predicted the plot twist this episode had

Rick is becoming too OP.

wew you sure are deflecting

kek

Setup was a fairly weak parody, Dan Harmon projecting his annoyance with Marvel hype. I liked Rick's jealousy over Morty being the reason he was such an asshole, but there wasn't much buildup to that and I would've just accepted it as flanderized Rick (though he was debatably flanderized in other ways). Israel was the only markedly amusing joke.

Probably better than Wasteland and Pickle Rick, but not great.

I don't understand how that is deflecting.

calm down

Is the co in Sup Forums a stand in for Complain?

I've seen Rick and Morty threads so fucking much in two days, I'm so sick of it. Why don't you take the assholes who praise 2003's Teen Titans and jerk each other off while you sob about women writers.

Why are the troll morons always the ones spamming new threads? If you hate the show, why obsess so much?

Rick is only OP with prep time and even then he was still almost killed

Wait, who wrote this episode?
>Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe
Wew lad, that explains it.

Did you watch the whole episode? Turns out Rick didn't give a shit about Morty.

Actually I did the second they found worldender dead

Jesus fuck what

I did laugh, but the Israel joke was a bridge too far, and the episode as a whole was really dark compared to all the others. Like, it tried to imitate Rick and Morty's past episodes by being all about how Rick is a dick, but it made Rick act out of character and tried to pretend it was because he was drunk. It wasn't anything like the Rick from S1 and S2.

*97 years

Shit episode, another movie ripoff but WAIT not just one but two this time showing how desperate they're getting to keep a story together for a episode.

Rick's a drunk being used as an actual joke for the whole episode in SEASON FUCKING THREE we know he's a drunk it can get a laugh but it can't carry an episode anymore it's been done.

Not gonna go into the rest but this one last thing, Summer knew exactly why the party at the end had happened was because Rick was shitfaced, Summer knows Rick better than Morty at this point going by the shit she does now. It's an unneeded line, don't know why they added it.

Either you're quoting nobody or a mod / janitor is abusing their power by supporting anti-Rick & Morty shitposters by deleting posts supporting the show.
Either way, you're a cocksucker. The episode was no different than an episode from the last two seasons.

I don't understand how I'm upset.

I don't understand how believes I'm deflecting.

Just stating that there is something deeply wrong with someone if they assume that any hate against Rick and Morty is due to it's popularity. It's like saying that hating McDonald's makes you a hipster.

Sorry i dont know what the fuck that was.

I was linking to a bunch of posts on Sup Forums that was claiming the episode was the best thing ever because of the israel joke, posts like

>Is this "our show"
>based rick!
>JEWS BTFO
>OMG FUCK YEAH

etc etc

The train guy got majin Buud

Jesus is reddit the site this whiny? Their flooding users can't hands criticism at all and always have to be bitches about ti

Its not Rick and Morty's community.
Its a select group of snowflake fags on Sup Forums who can't stand it when something they don't like gets attention...

>rick dissapear because he drank
didn't you see it coming?
kill yourself my man
Hell , i am sure one fag in Sup Forums called it

But that was revealing half of the plot twist

where can i watch the new episode? it wasnt streamed online

I think this episode really shows whats wrong with show, and its creators. I had fun with the wacky scifi adventures with the drunken Doc Brown/Marty thing. But now? This felt really lazy and phoned in. They did movie parodies before, but at least they were different spins. This was just "HEY REMEMBER AVENGERS? SAW? THEY SUCK! HEROES SUCK, NOTHING MATTERS" and so on. Add the poop jokes, the drunken ramblings about politics, and a Misterpoopybutthole stand in and it becomes really old hat. Moreover, this just feels like the creators want to kill off their own creation out of contempt or something. Im not going to blame female writers or reddit or some other dumb shit, but what the fuck happened?

>criticism
"Its bad" is not criticism.

>All posts defending episode were removed

Wtf happened?

>Jesus is reddit the site this whiny? Their flooding users can't hands criticism at all and always have to be bitches about ti
>This fucking sentence
Holy shit

>offended by Israel joke
>has clearly never watched Community

Ooof, does it hurt getting this triggered over a cartoon?

You know, the episode that really brought me into the show was Rick Potion No. 9. What drove it home was that the show was willing to accept consequences and keep them somewhat canon without resorting to Status Quo.

The only other time this happens is when Beth and Jerry get a divorce, but it really has no significant impact on either Rick or Morty. Morty even just takes 1 episode to get over it.

I mean, I honestly haven't laughed since probably the Mr.Poopy Butthole episode either. Now it's just 'Look we're so Meta' the Cartoon.

The only good thing about the episode is Ghost Train guy. Put him in a fucking comic book

look at the numbers newfag redditor. They were from months ago

looking for this too

It was literally always trash
How is this news to you now?
IT WAS NEVER THAT GOOD
It was fun to watch when there was nothing else on, but by no means was it as great as the shills made it out to be

Not a hater, just a former fan

Maybe because we don't know who rick completely is, he doesn't have to be the same character from past seasons because he still has a lot of development, he could of literally remained as an uncaring dick scientist but his character developed emotions.

Wrong, you newfag redditor

Well givin the fact that you see worldenders dead body in the trailer you can suspect that rick was behind it. I was hoping that it wasn't rick but Birdperson 2.0 and Tammy but once it showed ricks face on the screen it was of course obvious

Maybe self-deletion?

Why tho

>It was literally always trash
>Not a hater, just a former fan
I think you forgot what you were typing mid-shitpost

shut the fuck up, wheres the mega?

This.

>another movie ripoff but WAIT not just one but two this time
The second episode did the same thing, this isn't anything new

>make a behind-the-scenes sneak peak
>show your fans
>half-heartedly build up a said villain as badass
>kill him with all of his screen time being his death
>

The show has been relying too much on DUDE GORE LMAO since the season 2 therapy episode instead of clever jokes.

compare these trash new episodes with Total Rickall
Is not funny and it hurts

ITT: angry edgy 12 year olds

>it's another "let's go to Sup Forums and talk shit on the show to fit in then go to reddit and praise it for upvotes" thread

This

Yep, your worst enemy. You're better than everyone here.

We kind of expected that to happen but not in such a lackluster way.

Well, I hope people still like the show enough to make lewds of the supernova lady. And probably her getting dicked by one million ants.

>Post praising Rick and Morty
>normal

>Post hating Rick and Morty
>"he just hates it because it's popular!"
>"he just wants to fuck with us! He has an agenda!"

More like
ITT:Redditors wih fedoras that think R&M is 2deep comedy

this is all im here for, seriously, how long does it take to upload the new episode of the epidemik that is rik and morty

i love rik and morty but seriously, its bekome to popular

also harmons gonna get fired before season 4, its his kurse

tldr
WHERE THE FUK IS THE MEGA OR UPLOAD

Could you really not tell that they were hyping him up as a joke? His death was literally in the trailer.

It's not a joke, it's just one of the persistent leftist attacks on a bastion of freedom and democracy in favor of their intersectional politics, pretending that the Palestines are oppressed and should be "made whole" by wiping out Israel.

Right but its getting old, no? References are one thing, but they're getting pretty dependent on them. Its not even all that clever of a parody

Because it's funny you fucking retard. If rixty minutes was in season 3 edgy fags would bash it because all it did was show them watching TV.

So Rick and Morty is essentially Robot Chicken in full 22 minute episodes now.

Fucking wonderful, should pander to reddit at least

Rick and morty is the master of dropping interesting plotlines in the toilet.

I want to cum in Dawn's hat.

this

The show is too far up it's own ass now. "Guardians of the Galaxy is for morons, but PICKLE RICK is for intellectuals."

>I didn't laugh at it so none of you should have
>Its bad because I said its bad
>Its was written by a woman so it has to be bad
>I liked it when it was just a movie rip off, but now its a movie rip off

The set up to that episode is funnier than anything else in the second half of season 2 and all of season 3 so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbVvF5wWqf0

Wow! Actual jokes! An interesting sci-fi premise! Sitcom tropes being turned on their head! Not predictable! All of the shit we've been watching Rick and Morty for but haven't gotten in years!

mega

:^)

I like trashy shows.
Thats why I like Mike tyson mysteries so much
R&M was in the exact same spectrum of entertainment

Ahh all just lame excuses to fuck with someone for having a different opinion

But that's what the epsiode is about.

Yeah if they actually made good commentary about heroes instead of good and evil don't exist and Rick could solve all there problems if he wanted but worst of all was making all those heroes shitty people with issues instead of acting developing them really killed the episode

If you don't like it, stop watching it. Leave the rest of us to enjoy this show.

nobody cares what you have to say unless what you have to say is where the mega is

This is the only episode I didn't like.

>Rick, Morty and Summer are in post-apocolypti- lol naw, Rick, Morty and Summer are just dealing with Mommy and Daddy don't Rick is a Pickle, but really it's an action episode where they end up somehow at a vaguely Eastern European location for no fucking reason

>Rick actully has to Team Up with other People to take down a- naw never mind it's just a Rick is being an asshole episode.

>Resorts to name calling
Look, you can have fun with the show, Im not going to stop you. But dont be a faggot about it when someone has a conflicting opinion. You can switch around whatever episodes you want into whatever season, doesnt change the fact that this episode fucking sucked compared to the others

>The show is too far up it's own ass now.
Are you people ACTUALLY on crack?

>"Guardians of the Galaxy is for morons, but PICKLE RICK is for intellectuals."
RICK, you know, the synical suicidal drunk, was the one implying that AVENGERS was for morons.

Name one point where the show implies its superior to another show or ANYTHING?

>The only other time this happens is when Beth and Jerry get a divorce, but it really has no significant impact
Dude it's only episode 4. Morty literally went on a killing spree over it, then went to therapy, and the next episode Rick's forced to hang out with Jerry for some reason, you don't think the divorce storyline is fucking over do you?

>interesting plotline
>"hurr he's a badasss villain"

t.triggered

True.

You know, I hate these fags who are constantly shitposting and hating on the show.
But the one funny thing to me is when they over-analyze the show and try to imply that the show is trying to be deep or that the creators see the show as superior to others. Its just a dumb fucking cartoon. The characters in the show practically say as much in some episodes. If you think its not funny, stop watching, you fucking autists. What do you gain from coming here and crying about it like children other than making yourself look like fags?