3 shitty episodes in a row

3 shitty episodes in a row.

Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2N4rsypY4&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pickle Rick and this episode were great, wtf?
the only slight letdown was rickmancing the stone

>Is it over?
Why is Sup Forums so reactionary?

t. SUfag

Because OP really wants to convince you rick and morty is bad due to his childish inability to respect opinions of others, but also due to his own insecurity - he exaggerates how bad it was because he also wants to convince himself that it was terrible

Sup Forums's had 2 years for the rot to progress and the hiatus ended right in the depths of summer.

I could nitpick a couple things from tonight's episode but overall it was alright, so far its been hit & miss in my opinion.
1>4>2>(pickle rick)>>

i loved all 3 of them..

todays ep was good

It was ok, but not great. Had huge potential, and a couple of funny jokes, but the overall plot was stupid.

3 episodes in a row written by the newcomers. 2 upcoming episodes by the guy who did some decent season 1 episodes. It's not over yet.

this might have been the best episode since the first one

the 2nd and 3rd I dont care for but this was decently funny

-Saw joke
-Israel Sup Forums joke
-some decent jabs

ending couldve ended stronger but w/e

pretty much this

no, it's not over. and i'm going to continue to watch it not only because i like it, but now also just because you hate it.

I thought the first one was bad, but that two was better and three was good. There's a pretty big circlejerk over Rick and Morty being bad here on Sup Forums that way overblows the quality of every episode.

We also hate you eating your own shit.

is there a madrip yet?

Seasons, not episodes.

but this episode was good

no it wasn't

it's Sup Forums leaking because female writers

being real though 2nd and third were mediocre this one was better but not as good as the first

>1st half
>hey lets subvert superhero movies by... just being a superhero movie?
>2nd half
>SAW parody but forgetting to have jokes

I laughed a lot while watching it.

Yup, this.

>hey lets subvert superhero movies by... just being a superhero movie?

its like a rick and morty episode

because Sup Forums is so high on chromosomes it's confused and infuriated by the depth of a show that has none.

>inb4 genuine retards who can't parse I just said it has no depth.

it was solid i laughed more than a couple times but does anyone else feel like rick has been getting kind of a pass. season 2 seemed to really break down him as the cool antihero and I think both morty and summer are progressing but like rick is back to being unironicly the "nothing personell" guy.

>getting kind of a pass

are you serious? last two episodes have been about ragging on rick constantly.

Yes, the show is very much over...

I always like a good "jet pack/some form of rocket propulsion activating on a dead body" gag.
It's a classic.

What a fucking painful mess of an episode.

If you think the show is going to get better, it aint. If you enjoyed this, you're the fucking problem.

Didn't like Pickle Rick, thought the Mad Max episode was passable at best.

This 'un, though? This is the first episode that really felt like authentic Rick and Morty this season. There's an emotional core, but you have to dig for it, no cliched "heart" of the episode, and a very good grasp on Rick's character. I feel like Pickle Rick and Rickmancing the Stone didn't really respect its audience's intelligence, literally having characters explain their arcs with no ambiguity, whereas this episode didn't feel the need to TELL you "Hey Rick went on that drinking binge because of Morty in the first place."

>What a fucking painful mess of an episode.
Care to elaborate? I kind of enjoyed it, didn't really laugh at anything and it was pretty boring but it was enjoyable seeing a bunch of pretentious Marvel wannabes get wasted. I wish the show would just go back to more enjoyable and less forced episodic plots.

>mfw Logic guest starred

The fact that you need to create a circlejerk thread on Sup Forums kind of contradicts you.

I think the only weak episode of this season so far is the second one. The rest are good or great.

I honestly didn't see the whole "Rick kills worldender and becomes the villain" plotline, of course when I did see it, I instantly knew that most if not all the vindicators would end up dying horribly.
ending was bretty gud tho
>"I-I love you noob noob, I wish we could've hung out more"
>"who the fuck is noob noob?"
fuck, I lol'd

My advice just get high or drunk and watch through this season. And wait for bojack horseman.

>Haha , God damn
Gave me a good chuckle in like what 3 minutes?

noooooo! the ending was fucking terrible! why didnt he just shut his mouth grab morty and the space lady and throw himself on the platform. this would have left things ambiguous! the answer could have been any of the three! (even better if the answer WAS morty, but rick would never say it)

i liked the episode well enough until that part, erk

>DUDE! GORE AND MINDLESS VIOLENCE! WE ADULT NOW!
It was like watching an episode of Family Guy. And the Rick dick-sucking cranked up to 100.

I honestly thought the ep was pretty good, I had some good laughs which is a lot more than I can saw for the last two eps and the nice twists and subversions were entertaining.

1 > 4 > morty's arm saga in 2 > 3 > 2

>""""Adult"""" western animation is just mindless gore, poop jokes, and swearing

It's just not as funny.

To be sure, I put on a season 1 episode and was laughing pretty quick.

The jokes seem weak. To keep this complaint from being too vague, I'll add that it's my impression that they think being meta is a joke in and of itself and forget to actually make the meta joke funny.

But user! Did you not see the guy shot/chain-sawed into legs and exploded! There was so much blood and gore I literally came into my pants and achieved a higher level of euphoria.
12/10
Best. Show. Ever.

>A Black guy who summons ghost trains
best joke in the entire series that white people dont get

The israel joke was fucking kino

Nah, feminist writers just trying to make him even more into a certain demographic. Also consider the 911 inside job comment from pickle rick

Don't care. It's amusing. Intent and execution are separate concepts. Who cares what they meant by it? 'They' are hacks. Any opinion that isn't Roiland's is unimportant.

No lie I'm a fucking white male. Care to explain?

>Is it over?
It hasn't even began.

a ghost train is fucking a girl doggystyle in the dark and switching with another or multiple guys without her knowing
>black writers bamboozling in the writers room

I'm black and I thought it was some sort of John Henry reference

There's no fucking way. How could you not notice a switch like that?

pretty sure it's a John Henry reference like is saying.

its just the term used for it, you hear it all the time
>"we bout to run a ghost train on her ass"

Honestly it wasn't too funny of an episode, the emotional scenes felt contrived compared to how's it's been handled before, and what we learn at the end is redundant for anyone who's watched the show. All that with a weak ending and an awkward reappearance of Gearhead (wouldn't Rick and him be on bad terms after what happened). I would say this is probably the only episode of Rick and Morty that I don't like.

Double entendre?

Let's be real here, we wouldn't mind him eating his own shit.

God your taste is shit.

Or maybe gore and shit jokes arent funny.

>Implying that pickle rick wasn't a bullshit just to sell merch with hamfisted character devellopement cramed at the end
>Implying that 302 wasn't an emplty rip off focused on the most boring and irrelevant cunt
>Is 304 even canon? This shit was just non-sense predictable and bland super hero genre reference

They have new writers and it shows.

i liked the new episodes
i love the new places they made up and i think they had a nice creativity

i think the last one was a bit weak but still allright

can you give clear reasons why you think it was so shitty?

I watched it on Facebook... Like wtf is happening

Depends on what you mean by "over." It was over when Dan Harmon got attached to the show and Adult Swim renewed it for season 2. There will still be some good episodes the ratio of good:bad is on a steady decline.

I hope so. It'll mean I can stop hiding these threads. Do you really need fourteen of the goddamn things?

Sup Forumsmblr concept of "fandom" is about bowing to the authority of the mass, led by some "approved" e-celebs opinions.

Hey, Pickle Rick was 22 minutes of no jokes, pointless action scenes, and gore, topped off my a self-insert character giving a 'reason you suck' monologue full of insights she couldn't have possibly drawn from her interaction with Rick or the Smiths, unless she's omniscient.

If that's the quality the female writers are going to deliver, then Sup Forums has a point.

Fandom is shit and will always ruin everything you love because all it takes is one shithead doomsayer chicken little consistently claiming everything is shit to ruin it for everyone else.

*insert Picklerick and Peanut joke here*

The show isn't different than it was.

It's just it's not entertaining or interesting to watch when it has been established that the main character is more powerful than God.

If there is any opposition to the protagonists, it's there because one of them doesn't want to deal with it, because "lol, nothing matters morty".

>pointless action scenes, and gore
That was the only good part of the episode, though. And we had the same gore in that episode with the cat people.

>wouldn't Rick and him be on bad terms after what happened

that episode wasn't very good as well.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

>WHY CANT EVERY EPISODE BE AS SOPHISTICATED AND DEEP AS I AM.

Circlejerking faggots.

>tfw crazyaga hasn't posted since 1 am because he probably got banned for off topic politics

pretty fun rick and morty episode, i think Sup Forums just wants rick and morty to fail because it's popular and a lot of us like to complain.

the biggest letdown in this thread isn't Pickle Rick, but rather you, you twink furry kike faggot.

>Already angry enough to use an "unimpressed" reaction image from the show they're currently defending

Not that I expected much from crazyaga

Jokeless

They've been doing that shit since season 1. Remember "Rixty minutes?"

This.

Crazyaga... please do us all a favor and fuck off to Sup Forums?

Million Ants and Crocubot were god-tier

>3 shitty seasons in a row
FTFY

reminder to bully him

Yes OP compare the old "bad" episodes like Get swifty and Tiny rick with these , the "bad" episodes are masterpiece compared with these.
Episode was mediocre as fuck , 1 joke , stupid ending like fucking LOLSORANDUM humor every time , old episodes didn't have endings like these.
You can see how inexperienced are these writers because the quality is not that good. I don't care if these are men or women but these writters need to fuck off because they are making the final product garbage.

I didnt mind the first 3 episodes, even though they were a bit weaker than previous seasons, but episode 4 really made me reconsider continuing. I only laughed ONCE the entire episode and it was Rick being an ass about taking this seriously. Everything else just fell flat

Fuck off retarded tripfag.

namefagging is a cancer that has been gone from this board for years.
take your need for attention and the desire for people to know your opinions are yours to some board that's not designed to be anonymous you attention seeking faggot.

2.5 seasons
first half of the first season was OK

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz2N4rsypY4&t=11s

i think he brings up some pretty good points, what do you think?

and no, i'm not him, shut the fuck up with that meme already

Highest viewed average to date. How can shitty male writers even compete?

WAAAAAAAAAH WOMEN REEEEEE

>0.68
Isn't that the episode they played for 4 hours?

*gets schwifty*

Pickle rick was good, not excellent, but good. lil fist handed with that goddamn jaguar, but nothing that ruined the show.
the madmax one was the average filler episode you would expect summer to be in.
the vindicators was the first...below average one. If they land two good episodes, season is saved.

>Why is Sup Forums so reactionary?
look, dont even... like, whats wrong with you?
this is ghostbusters reboot all voer again, you guys trying to sjw this shit are only making things worse, and it dont have to be that way, those new writers can work, if you dont cuddle them and if you remind them they should work hard for the audience and not the other way around... also if you cant deal with people with different opinions, maybe you should consider sticking to more "opinion safe" environments like tumblr, where your feelings will be protected