Aside from Steven Universe, what other cartoons/comics/games/whatever include fusion in them...

Aside from Steven Universe, what other cartoons/comics/games/whatever include fusion in them? I'm interested in anything that involves two characters becoming one character.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/228454886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BE PART OF MY POWER

>garnet
>character

Persona
Pokemon
Pocket Mortys (if you want something free)
All let you collect stuff and combine if that is what you mean.

I guess Ben 10 involves Ben fusing with alien DNA

Dragonball Z you underage dickwad

Way late episodes of Omniverse have Ben 10000 fusing aliens together but those aren't really characters

Ben 10 also has points where Ben combines the DNA of multiple aliens to create hybrid forms.

Also he has Upgrade, who can fuse with machines. Sometimes he does this with robotic or mechanical allies, like in the Generator Rex crossover.

Bionicle, at least the early parts

vimeo.com/228454886

>Fists just loose until combined
Fucking partsformers

Imagine the kibble on the back

Dragonball Z
Shin Megami Tensei
Transformers
Digimon (Xros Wars Especially)
GaoGaiGar

Mah nigga!

Power Rangers had whatever Megazord or giant robot object/animal of the week they would construct out of all of their vehicles. Sometimes it was a sword, sometimes it was a laser, sometimes it was wings, sometimes it was just a big mech. I'd count stuff like that.

That's not really fusion of multiple characters, they're just piloting the same vehicle.

Well, more like refusion.

not Sup Forums

>mfw no gimmick toyline of the gems combining with each other to form their fusions
It's like CN hates money!

no one watches SU, it's aired once a week if they are lucky

What the hell are you talking about?
SU gets the highest ratings of the network during it's premieres.
Have you not read the memos again, Philip?

>cartoons/comics/games/whatever

Since it hasn't been said yet, there's Venom and the other Marvel symbiotes. They've got that whole gimmick with a sentient alien organism combining with a human's body to grant them superpowers, and usually it's significant that the symbiote has its own personality and reasons for bonding with them.