Kill Six Billion Demons

>Feeding time

nice

>gold demon
>losing to chairs

Allison is such a normie she hasn't even seen tentacle-rape before.

where the hell did those chairs get all of that body mass from

I guess the others intuited that she tried to kill Allison.

SS + GOMAD

start shit
get hit

or noticed the massive lightning strike and turned around just in time to see her push goldie boy of the ledge.

Little disappointed we don't get to see what a devil death looks like.

Discord spoilers
apparently the comic is filled with hints Allison is gonna lose an eye, so Punished Allison is real

She's a weaboo, of course she's seen it.

What's making the tapping noise? Her slippers seem to have soft soles

Hang on, who's the little blue devil in the last panel there? I don't remember her.

You know the tall devil with the staff and club? That imp is giving him head.

It's actually FAP FAP FAP, not tapping

I kinda wanted gold to stick around a little bit more, but opening with a gold sacrifice to the mimics in mottom's vault really fits.

Painter Devil that impersonated a gold devil together with a red devil.
The Lagann/Simon of the Gurren Lagann Demon pairing if that's any more intuitive even if we're on the comics and cartoons board of Sup Forums.

The chair mimics walking over to eat.

Now they just have to hope none of the chairs can fly. Keep an eye open for wingbacks

Tsk tsk. Trying to kill the one character with plot armor. How did you expect that to go?

The most dangerous game of musical chairs yet

I'll find a use for this, one way or another

The art is nice but I can never tell what the fuck is going on in that comic.

I just remembered that Allison can't remember her dream encounters with Incubus, so she wouldn't know that it was him giving her the extra push these few times she's accessed the Key's power.

that better not be guilt puke. bitch had it comin

She doesn't remember? How'd you know?

read the hover text

Clearly, but doesn't it make it a lot more easier to see her dismembered and eaten alive.

Nah, my bad. Just checked, and it seems I misremembered their first encounter.

What is there not to get?

Alison teleported behind the devil, knocked it off the platform into the tentacle monsters, and then threw up once she saw it being tentacle raped and/or eaten alive.

He probably doesn't read the comic and just has trouble establishing a setting whenever a thread pops up?

She's only Sailor Moon dub deep, that's nothing.

A room full of GOMAD farting mimics?

They ate a lot of eggs.

Your face after you came and you see what horny you was into.

Love the progression from sadistic content to disgusted guilt, but sadistic Allison gives me a boner. I like her that way.

lmao, from the thumbnail I thought this was a loss cover.

It honestly looks like a lot of that is withdrawal from the incubus juice.

she's probably flat footing the wall to grab some footing and its failing. soft soles dont negate to displacement of air that much

Is the Image TPB any good or should I just read the web version?

>Allison throwing up on her as she gets eaten alive by chairs

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

We've already seen the pics of her all scarred up and Guts-like.

Remember "don't wear it out"?

web version is better, the book is tiny and the art gets squished....
but buy the book anyway. Support things you like user.

I hope them and cat master survive.

any examples of these hints?

see as that's the biggest one.

There have been at least two pics of a fucked up Allison.She'll probably take some hits and new scars along each demiurge kingdom.

Care to post them?

Here's the oldest one.

I do remember the pics, but that's not what I am talking about

Slapping Mottom, cutting her hair, etc. She always closes her right eye.

Then of course you have this bit just now where she doesn't cover her eye when they speak the night curse

That's the left eye though.
She doesn't point upwards either, does that mean she's going to lose a hand?

Maybe

It feels weird that the acrobat got killed so quickly.

well, she wouldn't have if she hadn't tried to kill someone else.

It doesn't look like the others have seen her trying to kill Allison. So it'll probably stir up some shit between the group.

i kind of love Punished Allison, I don't exactly hope she comes out exactly like this but it's a neat overall design for the possible progression of your female heroine

I thought these were from a line of 'what ifs' where what happened if Allison succumbed to each of the demiurges.

i just like the concept that during this epic she's undergoing, she carries a few permanents scars along the way. A missing finger adds a lot than getting through the end clean

>She's missing the index on one of her hands
>She didn't point up with her index finger during the night curse

>Line of what ifs
I only remember the Mottom one, were there any more?

That wasn't the one Abby did for Mottom.
You could be right though, but eh.

damn this is some Amano ass shit.

C U T E

ew

Why are character designs in webcomics always so damn tryhard

Being fantastically over the top is kind of it's thing, it is aping mythology after all.

>why do people try hard at the thing their passionate about
Maybe if the panels were in reverse?

Because they were characters submitted for a contest and so the competitors were TRYING really HARD to stand out?

It fits suprisingly well

>I like my generic shit because I'm afraid of things being new or interesting

>why do people outside of the big, bland, safe "artistic" industry try shit they think said industry lack

I actually really like how oversaturated the character designs and the backgrounds are. Everything has like 10000 little details on it that you only notice later, and it helps ground in that Throne is pretty much a hectic mess of a city.
Take Oscar's ludicrous outfit for instance. Why the hell does he have five or so belts over his pimp coat? Why does one of those belts have a fucking "OPEN" sign hanging from it? Where did he even get it from?
I have no idea, but it actually adds to him that he dresses like this. I think it's because it implies that he did SOMETHING to get that OPEN sign, we don't know what exactly but it's a good cue that he leads a life full of adventure and felony.

I think the sign implies he's sexually promiscuous

Also true, I love the overabundance of detail, especially as the comic still manages to draw your eyes towards the main focus even with truly clusterfuck scenes

I like the idea, but I think the design is pretty rough and definitely needs a rework, also I would like to think that Abaddon's art has gotten better since then

I love the devils so much though that I would love it if she got the horns back, miss those things

>I think the sign implies he's sexually promiscuous
Can devils even feel pleasure from sex though? Abaddon has said (I think) that they can't really get drunk, so I don't see why sex would be different.
Which is really weird since devils are all about vices.

The fact that almost every background character has a somewhat busy design really lends character to them. I feel like almost any background rando could easily be the main character of some story - nobody is an interchangeable cog except in select cases, like the offered maidens, the dead, or the red devils guarding the heretics court.

>I feel like almost any background rando could easily be the main character of some story
The best part is, of course, that Throne is an ideal ground for OC making.

DESU I've seen the image, but how do you actually find it in the comic?

>Why does one of those belts have a fucking "OPEN" sign hanging from it?
I took it to mean he was open for business as in, hey you got a job needing doing? Need something stolen, someone killed etc? He's open and ready to make deals.

Pretty sure that's just Incubus's taint in her.

The later designs of punished allison look pretty different from that.

inorite?

All he's missing is a giant pizzacutter.

Didn't he have bird feet? Why does he have hooves?

Devil's bodies besides their mask change a little day to day. They're not set like a human or servant.

It's all enhanced by Abbadon's masterful talent with color. Everything works well together because he knows how to make a scene look cohesive even though a thousand cultures are smashing up against eachother.

Remember kids
Winners don't do Incubus

Allison looks like she won to me

This is like the good version of 90's pouches

God, I want to see one of those 80s cartoon PSAs about drugs except instead of the overly pushy dealer it's one of the God-Kings of Reality offering a free hit of the power of infinity.

>Do I look like the kind of guy who would do that to a Rising King like you

It's under one of the pages near the end of the part where the demiurges are meeting in book 1, in a font thats almost identical to the background colour.

>6 billion
Oy vey

I dunno she seems like she's coming down hard from that incubus high

>You can put your own sound effects in the bottom panels there. I guarantee they will be appropriate.

la petite mort