CHEETER MAXIMIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MdcsLHf6wb4?t=27s
imdb.com/list/ls061965155/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>CHEETER MAXIMIZE

*CHEETOR MAXIMIZE

WHOOOAH, ULTRA GEAR, BIG BOT!

I think OP was referencing that Cheetor actually says his name like that in the first few episodes.

Even though he still says Cheetor at the beginning but then says "Cheeter" a few times it's inconsistent as fuck.

Anyways
>ywn own this

youtu.be/MdcsLHf6wb4?t=27s

How big is it? I don't wanna buy a BW MP if its out-of-scale with all my other Maximals, or I have to wait for them to do the entire line-up in MP.

WAS IT MY BREATH?

Maximals suck (except for Rattrap), Predacons were always better. Also for some reason I liked TFA Waspinator better

I often wonder how different his character would be if they used his robot head instead of the mutant head

>if its out-of-scale with all

*if it's out-of-scale with all

God fucking dammit the amount of beast wars threads recently means they want to reboot it doesn't it. Fuck. I thought I could recognize marketing immediately but I guess I have a ways to go.

Talking about BW MP's, guess who is coming.

>every place to stream has it in an even lower quality than it was broadcast in
>every torrent dies
I just want to watch Beast Wars without it being made up of 64 colored squares.

imdb.com/list/ls061965155/

at least it's not a bay movie.

Is there a Masterpiece Megatron? Google results are inconclusive.

Of G1? Yes. Of Beast Wars? Not yet.

Damn it

This cast is great but there's no way this is real

Its not real, it's a "list" like when people make "top ten lists" they just titled it beasts 2019. It's fancasting.

>ywn own this

Not with that attitude you won't. As for scale, I don't own one myself, so I can't say with absolute certainly, but MP Primal and CHUG Rattrap are compatible, it's possible Cheets is in scale too.