Female stunt performer for the movie ‘Deadpool 2’ killed on set

breaking911.com/breaking-female-stunt-performer-movie-deadpool-2-killed-set/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Scott
theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/29/why-stuntwomen-are-in-more-danger-than-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well now I have to watch it

Eh, who cares.

This is really sad. My condolences to her family.

Rest in peace.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to perform physically demanding jobs or join the military.

Shut up, this is not what the thread isabout

Sounds like a nasty death. RIP.

Certainly seems like it. A male stunt performer would have survived a motorcycle accident, probably would have even been able to prevent it from crashing in the first place.

This is just barely Sup Forums how does this merit a thread?

are you ready to see an edgy ad-memorium at the end of deadpool 2

maybe they used a female because the character who was driving the motorcycle was female. one of the most important things about choosing a stuntman is that he/she should look like the actor.

I guess she was found Dead in a Pool of blood.

deadpool is a comic book movie

I guess Domino felt threatened by her.

That was beneath even you, Carlos.

>A male stunt performer would have survived
What about John Bernecker who died from a fall last month

This, I bet that slut killed herself for sympathy points too

That lady in the latest Resident Evil movie managed to survive a facial de-gloving after a motorcycle accident.

I mean you tried, but it dragged on to long.

Dangers of a stunt double its real depressing what they have to go through just so scenes can happen "F"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Scott

did anyone have her in the deadpool?

>A male stunt performer would have survived a motorcycle accident
feel free to back up that claim by recreating that accident yourself user

I can't believe people are seriously responding to this post

You think Ryan is going to do something to memorialize her in the film

>hiring women to perform stunts now

We can already tell that Deadpool 2 will suck.

they should hire a man to do a stunt that was made by a female character, right ?

Female characters shouldn't do extreme stunts. Some mild stunts are fine, but it's just unrealistic if they do something too over the top.

Will someone please delete this Sup Forums shit before it turns into a 200+ gender war shitstorm?

C'mon man, really ?
this is bait right ? and I fell for it

Yes, and you did.

You and a bunch of others, pal.

Carlos that isn't even a pun.

Keep telling yourself that champ.

you are an idiot

No, mods seem to love those. Just like Sup Forums threads and anything with politics. I think we got the worst mods.

honestly I hope they just keep it classy and have in memory of text either at the beginning or end of the film

Fucking Sup Forumsmblr

Truly, it was, a Dead Pool.

Funny thing is Tumblr would approve because transmen would get to do stuntwork for women.

to bad it wasnt the bitch playing domino then they coulda got someone right for the role

I'll delete it if a something like that happens

do you not know what a stunt double is?

He died from a bullet wound, twat.

He would have survived it if he didn't look like a faggot.

I'm gonna use your BS to point out that stuntwomen ARE more likely to get injured or die on set because female characters wear less/thiner/tighter clothing in movies which can't cover up protective gear, so they often perform stunts with less protective gear than stuntmen.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/29/why-stuntwomen-are-in-more-danger-than-men

I know I'm supposed to shit on her because she's a woman and this is Sup Forums but I actually feel bad for her and her family.

Rip

Women drivers, amirite fellas?

Then why's that gundam thread still up?

Wait, killed or died? Someone actually fucking murdered someone on set?

>theguardian
No point in even following that link. That's like following up with The National Enquirer.

Died. Link says she was standing up on a motorcycle when something went wrong and the motorcycle jumped up and crashed through a wall of glass

How would that be edgy?

Killed is just clickbait. Someone died while preforming a stunt something due to the motorcycle veering out of control.

I like that Gundam thread, I didn't make it though.

>So out of control it looked like an accident
When is something being out of control like that not an accident

A couple of weeks ago, there was a full on Sup Forums thread with 0 talk about anything Sup Forums, and mods didn't see because the OP had a random comic panel.

yeah, I bet the colossus stunt double would survive a gunshot, bet it wouldn't even hurt him. Just bounce right off

A man would have survived that facial with both gloves.

Artificially injecting testosterone into your body doesn't make you a man. Like all other women, transmen should not be stunt performers.

Good luck faggot. You can't delete it, they changed that shit so it's on a timer, it's been too long.

more like a dead fool

No need to be rude user, I said that I'll only delete the thread if someone derails the conversation.

>endless R&M bitchfests and dA-tier Sup Forums trash almost every time I refresh
>a "how stereotypical of a comic/cartoon fan are you" thread I was just in gets nuked

confirmed, fuck this gay earth

Looks like you might be getting around to it soon, then

>a "how stereotypical of a comic/cartoon fan are you" thread I was just in gets nuked
what ? but why ?

shit got pruned, dunno when or how

That's why I don't come here as frequently anymore
Also sorry for making this Sup Forums thread, I thought I was going to have a decent discussion here

Here? No. It's summer after Sup Forums. This site is dead.

First step to having decent discussions is not being a namefag.

I wasn't the one who derailed the discussion though

You did, by responding.

It's not actually Sup Forums related. Take it to /soc/ or something.

What is it about?

Carlos, You are Heartless

F

>having female characters

that's how you can tell hypothetical thing sucks

Reporting someones death is Tumblr.

>it wasn't domino

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, RYAN REYNOLDS? WAS IT WORTH IT?

RIP, dude. Stuntpeople are very underappreciated.

You made the thread using a name. It's not even a clever name either. What were you thinking?

this is why I don't fuck with motorcycles. it's like playing russian roulettes with a loaded gun. Doing stunts on a motorcycle is just an accident waiting to happen

>it probably was the actor for that shit-tier domino

That hurts, user.
i'm sad.

He also started an anime thread in Sup Forums. Go figure.

A better pun would be to ask if anyone had put money on her in the dead pool.

holy fuck you made me wake up the neighbors

That sucks, rest in peace.

You really don't get how many stunt doubles die.

Damn shame if she died during filming then we might of had a chance of getting someone who looked like domino.

I didn't start that thread man
Why is everyone saying that I made that one ?

Ugh ... I can't delete the thread anymore
Sorry guys, I thought we could have a safe space but Sup Forums is here now

no me

You're late as all fuck, buddy.

STOP LAUGHING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STOP FUCKING LAUGHING RIGHT NOW