Purple Man is BACK

Good shit.

this is bad really

Only good part of the series returning, even after death? Best news ever imo

it goes to show that they don't have anything really new to offer, what are they going to do? ''you raped me AGAIN!!!''

last season they dindn't had enough material to fill 13 episodes and it seems like this time is going to be even worse

>tfw JJ has no other villains
heh

It's obviously going to be PTSD flashback stuff

Forgive my ignorance, but is Purple Man even a JJ villain?

probably just flashbacks.

I'd say a DD one.

I'm still 90% sure season 2 is tracking down the drug company who made her, daredevil and purpleman into superhumans. So it will probably tie to that somehow

I hope he mind controls the defenders, leaving jessica to figure out a way to incapacitate 2 super powered ninjas and a giga nigga

He fucked with her once, that's the best she has in terms of nemeses.

I am starting to believe that the Netflix shows are a giant waste of time

Jess isn't really that kind of a character, and they changed their relationship for the show. In the show she actively fights back and opposes him, but in the book she only "escapes" because he sends her to die. Jessica is absolutely terrified of him and has a full blown breakdown when he gets free.

That bugged me, but Tennant was absolutely brilliant in his portrayal, so I overlooked it.

Most women would find it intriguingly creepy if she's hallucinating him and blames it on the drinking, but it's actually a residual side effect of his powers interacting with her powers on a cellular level.

JJ's only villain is a certain wall-crawling masked menace.

>JJ braiding Spider-Twink's hair while talking about boys

Fund it.

Heh

JJ Season 2:
>Jessica drinking again
>Jessica having a hangover again
>the annoying neighbors being annoying again
>the junkie neighbor being a junkie again
>Killgrave being the baddie in the shadows again
>Luke Cage being very disquietingly erotic again
>JJ's irritating friend being irritating again
>Carrie Ann Moss making butchy dyke faces again
>rinse and repeat again

actually JJJ was kinda a villain to JJ in the books. Even after she rescued his daughter from a gang that was drugging her up so bad she would seep out MGH they could get high on

Don't forget the Patsy sex scenes that everyone with taste will replay dozens of times to fap to.

>this arc again
>not the spider womyn one

He was more of an asshole than anything, but that's his usual fare.

Yes boys. Watching it now.

But what about Nuke?

this

Or even worse: Nightmare sequences.

>Comic book Purple Man fucked with her head for shits and giggles then discarded her like a used condom in a suicide mission to fight the Avengers in a hissy fit, the point being that even a low-tier Daredevil villain can seriously fuck you up on a whim if you go into the superhero business unprepared
>Netflix Kilgrave is obsessed with Jessica for no good reason to the point that it drives the entire plot of the show

Never got why people praise him so much in it, honestly.

>Never got why people praise him so much in it, honestly.
Because women fantasizing with being raped by Kilgrave. Kilgrave/JJ is the most popular pairing from the show

I'm a pleb who's not really into live-action tv but is finally just now really getting into the Netflix Marvel shows. What am I in for with JJ?

its still JJ unfortunately

Daredevil Season 1 is the best of the bunch and the rest are maybe average or below average TV shows at best, Iron Fist is pretty damn retarded at times

Because everyone else was so bad. I mean what other characters do you have? Incest twins? "Muh dead wife" Cage? Trinity lesbians? They're all intolerable.

Yes, David Tennant as Purple Man was the only good thing about Jessica Jones, but they already completely overdid him in Season 1. They stretched the story out well past the breaking point. Bringing him back to try to do it even more is the worst possible news.

It was unlikely that JJ2 would be good, but up until now there was at least a chance that they could do something interesting with it. This kills any possibility that they will do something original and fun.

Vision beat the shit out of her.

JJ and Luke Cage are so bad. At least make these seasons shorter. It's incredible how boring they get.

Yeah I'm watching DD S1 right now. It's really fucking good so far. I've actually started the first few episodes before but never finished it. I'm going to do so now within the next couple of days.

How's Luke Cage?

Because of that retarded creative flashback from the first episode II thought he's gonna be someone more dangerous. That Kilgraved people wouldn't know when he got to them so Jessica could never be sure.

really good

Some good music, for the first couple episode there's even a good villain. I barely made it to the end though. It's at least 3 episodes too long and introduces totally new subplot right at the end so the ending is weak. Somebody described it as a fairy tale for blacks ("don't join gangs don't say nigga, blm" and so on).

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage taught be not to be so butthurt about the Hand arc from the second season of Daredevil. I'm watching Iron Fist now but I don't expect anything great. Tell me in which episode he proves his identity.

>I'm watching DD S1 right now.
Enjoy it, because it's all downhill from here. If you're going to force yourself to watch them, watch the first two episodes of Jessica Jones, then the last one. If you feel like you're missing anything, just read a synopsis. Watch the first arc of Luke Cage, then the last episode. Don't watch any of Iron Fist. DD season 2 isn't as good as the first one, but you can at least watch the whole thing without wanting to kill yourself.

The Punisher will deliver us from this bullshit.

Are the shows really that bad or is this just typical Sup Forums exaggeration?

They are way too long. Otherwise they're nothing special or interesting except for Daredevil.

now make him not shit if he's actually back

if it's more PTSD flashback crap, fuck off

They're really bad. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage have redeeming qualities (the latter especially), but they both slog through their 13 episodes. Jessica Jones starts to flounder right away, and Luke Cage takes a big dive after the first arc. The second arc is honestly still watchable, but it's not very good. Iron Fist is just a dumpster fire.

DD season 1 > Luke Cage (1st arc) = DD season 2 > Luke Cage (2nd arc) > Jessica Jones > Literal Shit > Iron Fist

not bad user, not bad

You can try to resist, but resistance is futile when a show is as good as Jessica Jones, which has captured the imaginations of comic book newcomers and aficionados alike, handily becoming one of the best aspects of the entire MCU.

The guy above me is a faggot who deserves no replies.

They really fucked up Iron Fist though? I know I'm super late and all, but damn. That was the one I was looking forward to the most. I fucking love Iron Fist.

Can they bring back this mothafucka since they're at it?

He died... during a random conversation because he was being mean to his cousin.

They committed the cardinal sin of making a kung-fu show with absolutely abysmal fight choreography and laughably inaccurate technique. Then they doubled down on that by making most of the show about boardroom drama instead of ninjas and mysticism. The best character winds up being Danny's jackass childhood "friend" because he actually gets an interesting character arc while everyone else (except for Ward's father) is just fucking boring.

Damn, man. I kinda hated the depiction of the actual Iron Fist from what they showed as well. They strove for "realism" but it just looks really bad.

>show is about a private detective in the marvel universe.
>whole season is about one case and gets dropped halfway throught

how can you fuck up this badly?

Yeah. Not only is it, without question, the worst of the bunch, but it's doubly disappointing because it's the show they had the most to work with. Luke Cage, and especially Jessica Jones, don't have that many iconic stories, but Iron Fist does, and they completely fucked them up.

Season 1 of Daredevil was a better Iron Fist story than Iron Fist was.

He's a Daredevil villain but he only really started to shine as a character when Bendis wrote him as JJ's nemesis in Alias so most people just associate him with JJ these days.

There's the whole lesbian subplot. In each episode Trinity shows up to remind everyone that she's still a lesbian and really wants that divorce.

>Season 1 of Daredevil was a better Iron Fist story than Iron Fist was.
I don't get how DD can have stuff like the hallway fight but apparently Iron Fist has shit fight choreography?

Also, they seriously got the same chick who wrote every single Twilight movie to write and have so much creative control over Jessica Jones?

>Purple Man is gonna be Jokershit flashback material
Lame

How would you come back from a necksnap?

Domination, rapefantasy, makes him the most popular and it's something women can relate to and something guys want to do.

He jumps from his body into someone else

Maybe he only made Jessica think she snapped his neck while he bailed.

Thats awful. This season is gonna suck

I really don't know how they'll continue a Jessica Jones story when Purple Man was literally all she got going for her.

and people who say this never read Alias. She has the whole MGH storyarc, and this next season will be about the company that made drugs to cause superhumans.

It's why I'm pissed they made a Cload and Dagger show, cause they fit JJ better

> Mutant Growth Hormone

I haven't heard that name in years.

I have no idea what they're gonna call it, mutant and meta are both out.

Shit yeah. He has a healing factor. Hopefully his skin will grow more purple with each regeneration.

JJ's actress is so cute. Shame she's a coal burner.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Just great. More of an annoying and pathetic excuse for a villain.