HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Crashing this bike... with no survivors

>Marvel Drones are happy people die in tragic accidents

That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that.

>kerb

MCU shills cheered when Zack Snyder's sister killed herself. No shame.

Daughter.

Also, OP is a faggot.

>Kerb
>Someone actually spelled it like that

Also,

>Hongcouver

I believe that is the British spelling

>kerb

There's already a thread, Sup Forumsfriend. Try lurking a bit before posting! Honest mistake, I forgive you. :)

No

Sup Forums, why don't you stay on your own cancerous board?

kek

just

so that's why its trending on twatter

>kerb

>women drivers

based

ourguy

kek

what did I

mean by this

In before that gif of the women's dirtbike competition where they all go really slow and fall over.

Motorcycles are inherently extremely dangerous and I'm surprised they actually drive them for movie shots. You'd think they'd just cgi that shit in.

They should've kept Domino white.

Now look what happened.

>kerb

Also

>scooter scenes

jumbed the kerb xD

>kerb

I'm going full SJW here, but y'all are laughing cause she was a woman, aren't you?

I... don't see the humor here. This isn't a Darwin Award, where someone killed themselves from their own stupidity. It's just a sad accident.

>Y'all
Please end yourself.

no, it's literally because deadpool is popular with normies on reddit and Sup Forums is very contrarian and only likes the DC movies since they get bad reviews

faggot

Yes they did.

Motorcycles are insanely dangerous and I think much less of anyone who chooses to ride one. I find it entertaining that I'm supposed to be surprised or appalled that some half-retarded idiot who chose to do dangerous stunts with a motorcycle every day as their career died in a horrible accident.

Sorry if I'm not an edgelord that laughs at innocent people dying, Mr. Stairs. I laugh at people dying for the old timey reason of "they deserved it".

Don't be sorry. You were born a faggot.

why would this make you laugh?
what's wrong with you?

>probably the stunt double for domino

Smello smeddit

shit cable
shit domino
shit ridditpool
what a needless death.

I miss when people found jokes about the death funny, not just pretending to think dying is funny.

No, I do feel sorry. Sorry that the next generation of kids like you are a bunch of braindead sociopaths. Your father should have beaten you more, taught you some morals, sonny.

Because OP is a faggot and an edgelord who thinks having a sense of "morality" or "empathy" makes one a "faggot" or a "redditor".

Basically, retardation of a Chris-chan severity.

OP is a DCpajeey though

How did you find this fucking site

OP here. Fuck DC

It isn't a secret club, faggot. Especially not since you underage newfags have started flooding the boards.

I saw on tumblr that I could find SU leaks here

This site has been around long enough that people who used to be edgy teens have grown up, but still loiter around through a sense of self-loathing and genuine love of comics.

Well, I can't say that for everybody, but it's certainly the case for me.

Wow you're a real piece of shit. Just the lowest common denominator of degeneracy.

About 10 years ago through hilarious memes regarding cartoons, anime, video games, and trolling. You know, like everyone else.

How'd you get here, /new/? Did your transbuttbuddy recommend this site while pegging you?

>moralfagging on fucking Sup Forums
Fall on a spike you god damn moron

You are quite literally on Sup Forumsmblr, why the f*ck are you b*tching?

Yes.

>Someone died in a tragic accident
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
OP... are you autistic?
Be honest with us.

this is why we're called Sup Forumsmblr

>I'm an edgelord.
Sorry if I'm not 12 and have developed into a functioning adult, user.

awww did i trigger your microaggression?

How did you that you think people won't feel sad over random pointless accidents?

No one gives a shit about your virtue signaling, faggot.

That was the most autistic response you could have given.

I guess I did.

NOOO STOP LAUGHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FEEL SAD

You're a faggot

>that
>funny
Oh yes I remember when I was 16

You do realise only scum did that right?

Oh wow user you're so cool for being so virtuous!

>all these moralfags
Is this why we're the laughing stock of Sup Forums?

Do you have any idea how many people die every day, for much more avoidable and horrific reasons than "durr I want to be le badass and ride a motorcycle"? Call me when someone dies of cancer or starves to death, then I'll actually feel bad. Yeah it's childish and pathetic to laugh at her death but it's equally ridiculous to pretend that you care.

I haven't even fully clicked on the thread yet and I can tell it's Edgelord central

NOOO STOP LAUGHING STOP IT RIGHT NOW

That's ok, kid. I'm going to save this retarded, tryhard thread with some quality entertainment.

All you stupid faggots buckle in for the storytime.

>Someone died tragically doing their job
>Hilarious

God this place has become cancerous. I'm starting to think shutting down Sup Forums would be nothing but a boon for this country. Fuck all of you.

Nah we got a bunch of autistic moralfags too, you'll fit in.

THIS STOP LAUGHING

>Pretend that you care
Nobodies pretending to care.

This isn't virtue signaling. It's asking how immature you have to be to find something like that at all funny.

wow this is one edgy thread

Sup Forumsmblr

let me guess you want the president dead.

This thread is like 90% Sup Forumsmblr moralfags crying about OP laughing. If anything it's not edgy enough. This board is reddit-lite.

I can just tell that you voted for Hillary.

>kerb

GUYS STOP LAUGHING

THIS RANDOM PERSON DYING IS SUPPOSED TO BE TRAGIC

DIDN'T YOU READ THE COMMENTS IN THE REDDIT THREAD? IT'S SO SAD :(

It's full of newfags that think the only way to fit in on Sup Forums is too be MAXIMUM EDGE all the time, and newfags that haven't become jaded enough to ignore edgefags.
The only hero here is the guy storytiming.

What are you, some kind of kike faggot nigger?

user please don't post images during the storytime. Don't you have some summer homework to finish?

>He thinks being an edgelord is the same as being anti-SJW.
Hahahahaha! I have autism, and I couldn't be that retarded if I tried! Hint: using buzzwords to justify your own apathetic childishness isn't fighting against the army of mindless Social Justice cunts. It's just making you a cunt.

>He thinks it's cool to be edgy.
Underage.

Yes, actually. Thousands and thousands of people die. No fucking shit. How immature do you have to be not to realize that this person just died doing their job? I'm sure if you met any of those people, you'd be able to understand their pain.

But, you're 12, so "LOL, PEOPLES DIE ALL DA TIME!" is basically you stating you've never known any family or friends who have died, or that you just don't care.

t. newfag

>all these people crying about OPs laughs
Christ you faggots are soft

Here (You) go.

>Sup Forums =/= edgy safe space
>>Sup Forums

yea bro lets go to to her family and tell them thy are fucking retarded

Explain this kerb meme to a foreigner pls

I already told you no one gives a shit about your virtue signaling. No one gives a shit that you're 'LE MORALLY SUPERIOR'

Go suck a cock you fucking faggot

I think they forgot to mention Vancouver

>oh fuck shes pissed

t. newerfag

GUY STOP LAUGHING

STOP BEING EDGY

WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS WRONG

BTW FUCK DRUMPF