ITT: Gruesome Deaths in Cartoon Kids Films

ITT: Gruesome Deaths in Cartoon Kids Films

youtube.com/watch?v=3wWF-9NJPCU

How the fuck was this allowed to be shown to kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_0U4bhe6ag
youtu.be/FnPOuK9RHH0
youtube.com/watch?v=o8JK_CrWiBc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8
youtube.com/watch?v=SKwQ7QjmL5g
dailymotion.com/video/xjwz1y
youtube.com/watch?v=OO6mfeHNA-o
youtube.com/watch?v=7T8ScFT-4wU
youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM
youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this Vore?

heh.

Haha

>ITT: Gruesome Deaths in Kids Movie

More like ITT: Favorite Vore Scenes

>He who can lose friends and home and still remain calm is beyond all grief.

What
The
Fuck

I feel like i am no position to judge given that i have got degenerate fetishes myself but, vore still gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Butcher birds are metal as fuck, only second most metal bird losing a close second to a bearded vulture that finished eating.

>White borders

Farthing wood?

It's romanticizing cannibalism and murder, essentially.

I don't see the appeal.

youtu.be/0_0U4bhe6ag

>Ebola is a case of DANDRIFF compared to me

youtu.be/FnPOuK9RHH0

The things that passes for a G movie back then

BONER NO!!!

Osmosis Jones was almost PG-13, but they cut some stuff to make it PG.

>Rapid digestion
It's shit!

shouldn't he have pooped out the remains?

No, you're not understanding what happened. He swallowed him and since he was violently moving around and tried to escape, he used the two hard skinned creatures to crush him to death and help him digest better.

How do sneks poop anyway?

The mass has to go somewhere. Everybody poops.

>Comments

>vore thread
>scatfag tries to take over

No sure if that's an improvement or not

Snakes only have one "out" hole, so digested remains come out as a mass more liquid at one end and more solid at the other. In the case of big snakes the poop can be quite massive. Contrary to popular belief there are things snakes cannot digest, hair and fur passes through more or less unchanged and it is not unheard-of for parts of relatively small prey to make it through and still be recognizable. A crazy friend of mine has a bunch of big snakes and he fed one his cat when it got hit by a car. He took the poop apart with sticks afterward and found an almost intact cat foreleg, claws, toes and all.

That was some weird shit. Thanks China, I can always count on you to disturb me.

Are you going to write a book about it "My Friend Dahmer" style when his serial murders come to light?

Let's just say that he's invited me to his place and I've politely turned him down. Luckily he lives a couple of hours away.

Yeah he's a fucking freak bro.

This always annoyed me. He's suppose to be West Nile and Ebola is infinitely worse than West Nile.

Where did you hear that he was West Nile? And besides, he's a hot shot virus that's trying to recruit and make a name for himself, of course he'd try to come off worse than Ebola.

He's West Nile?

But the dude's name is Thrax. Like, Anthrax.

The thing about Thrax is nobody knows he's deadly, he masquerades as being a simple cold, and he was getting more efficient at killing humans quickly

the implication is that if ozzy didn't stop him he would have went on to become a real huge fucking problem

Don't forget Thrax's death

youtube.com/watch?v=o8JK_CrWiBc

Every reference I've every seen to him as actual disease is West Nile. Never heard anything else although I can't say the exact source.

The creators used the abc because it sounded cool but I'm 95% sure he's West Nile.

Although since he spreads via a Monkey it makes perfect sense if he was Ebola.

CORRECTION

he's scarlet fever. Obvious when you think about it.

He's explicitly not based on any real disease, and says he's only killed a handful of victims -probably few enough that he's a "mystery case" that doesn't have a medical name.

Never forget that Watership Down is PG in the US and U (Universal) in the UK.

Ive always liked this characters menacingly southern yet somewhat effeminate voice.

What kind of sick children's cartoon would show this? Like, these Turks or whoever that made this cartoon are legitimately degenerate, there's no other word for it, not Sup Forumsing here.

I know I said I'm not from Sup Forums but I'd be tempted to gulag the people who think such scenes are normal stuff for kids for the preservation of society.

On that note...

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp5mcc47xD8

Not so much cannibalism and moreso nature.

Also, doesn't have to be fatal because fetishes are weird.

You know, you're very gay.

Jesus Christ that comment section

also why is there a cobra in the sea

Why are you surprised?

Fucking degenerate. Now GIANTESS vore on the other hand...

Sounds Chinese. And they are notorious for giving no fucks about levels of violence
youtube.com/watch?v=SKwQ7QjmL5g

Holy shit. I was not expecting that.

Don't click

My nigga

Any of you niggas ever watch The Real adventures of Johny Quest.

If you did you know the horrors

If not

dailymotion.com/video/xjwz1y

Holy shit, someone else who got fucking traumatized by that episode
I thought I was the only one.

THE VOID THAT BINDS

I think the two dogs getting electrocuted was worse

You aware of the bullshit going on at /aco/ where size threads are being wiped of vore for no fucking reason? It's horrible, the threads have been depressing ever since. Not to mention /d/ is 100 percent fine during all this and they don't want us there. Jackshit we can do about it.

/aco/ was always moderated by fucking Nazis
There's a very narrow band of things allowed, even from the beginning

Yeah and it fucking sucks cock. Mods there are shit.

Isn't that literally relegated to /trash/ now a days?
And why not just /d/ if it's just an issue?

They love that shit.

holy shit

>muh western art
Because copypasted moeshit is clearly superior.

This wasn't a Kids Movie tho

That one escaped prisoner who got eaten.

What did they even cut?

So many nightmares. Dude. What. I repressed this so long ago. Her hyperventilating gave me anxiety.

You should watch the movie, dude. Really well-written, if pretty dark.

Point. I guess it just gets posted so many times in "Dark Cartoon Shit" threads that I did it reflexively.

The editing on that chase scene was odd.
Someone who look identical to the prisoner is shown later, and the head complains "not one person went inside my mouth" during the credits.
I assume disney forced them to imply he bailed out off screen.

Yes.
It is.
Eat it.

I'm glad to hear your board is a shit show because it's what you deserve.

Now, Dipper Vs. Manliness had the lead Manataur eat an elderly Manataur alive. That was pretty fucked up.

Why do I keep getting these cartoon vore videos with strange titles being recommended to me? It started happening before I even saw this thread.

What the fuck did that savage do to that fork?

Dunno, do you watch other kinds of horrible fetish shit? Mebbe they clump together on YouTube.

Google has decided that you're such a degenerate that you have to be into vore as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OO6mfeHNA-o

Goddamn it I love how unassuming Bambi is.
This fucks me up a little bit more every time I think about it.

I was watching cartoon intros and it led to a scene from Timon and Pumba where the Hyena girl dresses up in a tutu, dances and then they eat some guy.

Then that led to another Timon and Pumbah video where Simba puts them in his mouth for some reason.

I mean this technically isn't actual vore but the titles were stuff like SIMBA VORE MOMENT

As a vorefag, I don't even get it. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of a domination thing.

Every so often certain videos start circulating and get pumped into recommended searches. Then after you watch that initial one the system assumes you're a degenerate and spams more

>the titles were stuff like SIMBA VORE MOMENT
Well, there ya go. Next time, don't watch shit with horrid fetishes in the title.

>Butcher birds
Holy fuck they're real, and they actually DO do that shit.

Gravity Falls had more vore and implied vore than maybe any cartoon show I've ever seen, I think Hirsch may have a problem.

Pic related
>that scream
>that crunch
>that throat bulge

That show, there was a episode with man that no skin right? And something about a dark tunnel at the end of a episode i can barely remember it's like a weird nightmare

>That Chimera Ant in HxH that does the same but with horses.

>dailymotion.com/video/xjwz1y
what the fuck kind of autism is this

also the thread topic is DEATHS

What the fuck was their problem? I know it was a halloween special, but come on this is too much
youtube.com/watch?v=7T8ScFT-4wU

youtube.com/watch?v=dWgN7XPQjeM
2:05 forward

why does he only melt once he reaches the surface

Nature is badass, Otters killing crocodiles by pain shock or Snails inducing heart attacks on oysters by locking them with a modified tongue that work like a chainsaw, hummingbirds being hailed as the God of war by virtue of their viciousness when attacking each other to the point they keep impaling a corpse for hours.

nigga looks like the lich from Adventure Time

A reference to the oxidation of alcohol often breaking organic matter to more simple elements.

Alright, you made me post it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahVKiBDMBHw

That's why some of us just go for endosoma/claustrophilia.

>endosoma

What does that have to do with anything?

there's a webm somewhere that shows this bird

Thrax + several gruesome deaths, although by clever editing

I want to fuck that big black bull

VORETALITY

Speaking of Osmosis Jones, I found this comic about someone's OC getting fucked and infected by Thrax