Rick and morty

I love Logic, I love Rick and Morty, but how the hell is this motherfucker alive to perform in the latest episode?
in "get schwifty" it was established that every famous artist, save for Ice T was dead in a natural disaster.
How did Vance Know Morty had a learning disability?
Why isn't there a vindicators spinoff with crocubot?

I have so many fucking questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How was there profuse amounts of blood in Pickle Rick when a laser would cauterize a wound.

It's a cartoon user, don't think about it too much, just enjoy.

>in "get schwifty" it was established that every famous artist, save for Ice T was dead in a natural disaster.
>every famous artist
>famous
There you go

A natural disaster at the Grammies (or was it the AMAs...)

Guess he wasn't invited.

Laser that powerful would just cause your flesh to explode as your body's water instantly boils.

>it was established that every famous artist, save for Ice T was dead in a natural disaster.

Is this guy famous?

Because only the famous artists died.

/thread

>How did Vance Know Morty had a learning disability?
It's a joke, they thought he was retarded so they brought him along for PR

but logic is more popular and lown these days than ice T

known*

This is first time hearing about this logic. I thought it was a bit like mrpoopybutthole

when the hell is Tyler the creator gonna appear

>whiter rappers not named Eminem
>popular

kids these days smoke too much narcotics

Attempts at overarching narrative always fall flat in this show and make up most of its worst parts anyway; it's best to ignore them

Everyone knows Ice T from Law and Order. Nobody knows who the hell Logic is.

I literally learned about him through this show. It wasn't until the credits I was assured it was an actual person.

did you know Logic is biracial?

This is the first time I've heard of Logic.

Is he the one that invented "dabbing" though? Because I recognized him doing that at least.

>logic is more popular and lown these days than ice T
I knew who Ice T was years ago, never heard of this little faggot till this episode.

I don't even know who Logic is.

Holy shit, grandpa. No.

he didn't make it. also he was dabbing ironically

>I love Logic, I love Rick and Morty, but how the hell is this motherfucker alive to perform in the latest episode?
>in "get schwifty" it was established that every famous artist, save for Ice T was dead in a natural disaster.
Rick picked him up from an alternate timeline

I think Rick and Morty benefits immensely if we pretend Get Schwifty never happened or just happened in some essentially non-canon timeline.

>actually knowing anything about this shit

That works only for smaller blood vessels. You ain't cauterizing shit like an aorta.

I thought it was every talented artist that was killed

>I don't know of him so he must be completely unknown.

He was alive because he is a vocal fan of the show and was probably happy to be on it and the producers were likely ecstatic with the publicityor the show can't into continuity

did you fucking think earth wouldn't make new famous artists?

Rick and Morty can go suck a fuck.

It's almost napkins grandpa the retirement home say no more computer time

>over analyzing a comedy cartoon

That's a little unfair for dan "lets scatter background gags throughout multiple episodes in different seasons" harmon plus they even made a reference to a season 1 episode in the cold open.

Literally who?

>Implying we are watching the same Universe every episode

Unless otherwise stated, these aren't C-137; especially since the divorce and the extra problems weren't a theme.

First time I ever heard of him.

This times the number of existing parallel universes

I used to watch the shit out of Law and Order. Never heard of logic til this episide.

I'm 22 but I don't keep up with gay ass faggot shit like dabbing and doing the "dougie."

bullshit someone hand me a aorta and a match i want to prove this user wrong

Was he when Get Schwifty came out?

I have two teenage siblings and they don't even know who the fuck he was supposed to be.

fuck adding logic to this episode. fuck logic period, shitty ass white rapper. fuck this whole show, it's become another ad placement. fuck it all. "haha look at this mcdonalds meme sauce, were funny!"

Good meme

Why do the people on Sup Forums hate Get Schwifty

Except I had no clue who the fuck Logic was until this episode.

>how the hell is this motherfucker alive to perform in the latest episode? in "get schwifty" it was established that every famous artist, save for Ice T was dead in a natural disaster.

Different timeline Logic

>How did Vance Know Morty had a learning disability?

Established in first episode that it's obvious

>Why isn't there a vindicators spinoff with crocubot?

Studio executive are shortsighted morons in every timeline.

Yeah I don't think Morty does have a learning disibility his parents might of suspected it but I don't think he does. Nothing really shows that he has one all in all it was Vance just being a dick to Morty

Believe it or not, most people don't live in Los Angeles, user.

underrated post

Match is a slow burning flame and even that won't get the job done. I assure you that if you set someone on fire and then put it out that their body will ooze many a liquids

Second. no idea this is a real person, thought it was just some made up Rick and Morty character.

>all of these fucking people who don't know say they've never heard of logic
>"he must not be famous because my beta ass has never heard of him"

>gets made fun of by Rick
>then killed horribly by drunk Rick

What the fuck did Crocubot do to deserve this? Him and Noop Noop were the only normal people on the Vinidcators

>"he must be famous because my beta ass has heard of him"

You're not famous until you're a household name.

>Implying we are watching the same Universe every episode
This is the headcanon I subscribe to, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM&t=3s

He is a household name. Just not with millenials like you

Crocbot reminds me of 80's action figures at the same time looks like a ninja turtles character even down to his design

Logic?

According to the wiki which is as far as I'll look up a guy I've never heard of.

He's sold a few hundred thousand albums in around 10 years and refers to em as mix tapes. Big Whoop. Not a household name.

so being an acclaimed artist and one of the most relevant rappers for the three years doesn't make you famous? okay then

Honestly, I didn't know about Logic until last year, and I live in the same area that he hails from. He's garnering popularity but he's not really a household name yet.

Clearly, doesn't

Literally who?

No need for all the hate my dudes, everybody people.

>logic

I'm guessing his demographic is the "hip-hop is trash except for this guy" group of people.

Unfortunately for Sup Forums's autismo's, Rick and Morty is not seven layers deep in ultra-nuanced, detailed lore.

There was an user in Sup Forums complaining that attaching rat legs and arms to a pickle is unrealistic and wouldn't work in real life.

Don't think too hard about it.

Anybody else pissed that the animation for Logic is clearly missing frames.

There's no in betweens for when he's going from a standing upright to inside the dab.

Oh my god is Season 3 the weakest season so far.

I have no idea who the fuck Logic is.

>There was an user in Sup Forums complaining that attaching rat legs and arms to a pickle is unrealistic and wouldn't work in real life.
I was going to say that that's why I never go to Sup Forums, but then I realized the same degree of idiocy runs rampant here as well.

That's accurate

If you can't find at least two three plotholes per-episode in Rick and Morty you're a brainlet. The fact that there's so much freedom allowed with the writing weirdly makes plot devices feel much more obvious.

Is he one of those Running Jewels Sup Forums loves?

Proxy is down, anyone got a magnet for this weeks episode?

Why does Morty have a 'learning disability'?

That makes no sense.
He can disarm bombs, HAS apparently disarmed many bombs, seems to be pretty smart and logical nowadays.

Is there something I'm missing?

>He can disarm bombs, HAS apparently disarmed many bombs, seems to be pretty smart
Nah, he's just autistic, mate

People just like dismissing Morty because he's an awkward loser but he's more capable than anyone wants to give him credit for.

Dude, he's black AND white, haha my nigga!

where'd you guys watch the episode?

Logic is a pseduo-deep rapper who basically takes cues from more successful rappers like Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J. Cole while bringing absolutely nothing new to the table.

Also he's biracial, he mentions it multiple times an album because when you're as mediocre and talentless as him you're gonna need some sort of gimmick to exploit

Acclaimed? Really? "Everybody" was a fucking joke of an album

Having one hit wonders from 10-20 years ago is going to be a theme on the show now isn't it? I guarantee the next guest star is going to be Cascada or Amy MacDonald

I guess shitty rappers are drawn to Rick and Morty

One Million Ants is the best character, prove me wrong

Logic is talented.

I don't even know who he is.

>household name
>not a single platinum album, let alone multi-platinum or diamond
How fucking deluded can you be?

>I love Logic, I love Rick and Morty
Imagine having taste this bad

t. logic

>Being 14
>Actually knowing about normie memes
Get the fuck of this website

i thought pickle rick had the lazer, how did he get hit by it

>>Why isn't there a vindicators spinoff with crocubot?
>Studio executive are shortsighted morons in every timeline.
crocubot is to good for us

Are you kidding me? Godzilla exists in every continuity of any work of fiction and is the best character in every one of them.

I didn't even know logic was white.

I didn't know Logic was a real rapper untill this thread

Thirded. Who the fuck is this guy?

>dabbing ironically
>implying there is such a thing
oh you poor, sweet summer child...

>I love Logic
I can't even imagine having taste this bad