UURRRRP Good and evil are made-up concepts M-Morty!

UURRRRP Good and evil are made-up concepts M-Morty!
>the redditor begins to chuckle
*Rick has diarrhea
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
*Character's name is Noob-Noob
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
I'm not antisemitic, M-Morty!
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
*No-name rapper has a cameo at the end
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

>i hate this show so much i'm gonna keep on posting about it

get a clue you faggot retard. no bump for you. kys.

>the butthurt 12 year old posts about it ironically on Sup Forums

PROTIP:
reddt hates Israel.
SJW thinks they bully poor innocent brown people.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with reddit?

OP, you're really funny. How do I get to be as hilarious as you? You should do stand-up.

Back in the old days ironic shitposting used to be a wildly respected art form. you reddit bastards have no appreciation.

so does Sup Forums like israel then if sjws hate it

Bo change Redditor to OP and the exprrssions of joy to anger and it's spot on.

Many Sup Forums users pride themselves and form their identities around being counterculture. They reject mainstream culture as it's rejected them and, as such, they are the opposite of what is generally considered to be well-liked and popular. Reddit, on the other hand, is a forum that draws all manner of people who bring their own identities into the mix due to the lack of anonymity. In doing so, they become the very thing the average Sup Forums user despises -- they become the mainstream. And so a lot of misguided Sup Forums users take this to mean that they must reject anything that Reddit likes as if they're a nemesis, thus creating the general consensus that Reddit is just the opposite of Sup Forums and not just a different website forum without any particular social or political leanings to speak of

The Vindicators may have been a bunch of douches, but they were still heroes, and more importantly heroes to Morty. Rick is a piece of shit in the sense that he's dragging Morty down to his level and encouraging ales destructive behavior. It's amazing he isn't drinking already

Hello reddlt

We're all retarded. Got it.

>if I don't like a thing it's Reddit

I wish this meme would die

>the man is the first one to die
>the woman lives at the end
thanks #girlpower #femalewriters

You're so original and funny by making a thread that gets posted every few days with minor changes. Truly the pinnacle of humor worthy of the show. Now get the fuck out of this board you faggot, nobody wants you here.

>
>so does Sup Forums like israel then if sjws hate it

Sup Forums thinks whatever ShareBlue wants it to think anymore. Half the posts on that board are paid shills shit posting at each other. Syria General is about the only thing on there worth reading anymore.

fuck yeah user *BUUURP*, you sure showed OP!
PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

No, it didn't

Sup Forums is a bunch of suburban children trying to build a political platform from their parents boogiemen.
for all their idle fantasy about being any form of "conservative", the lens through which they view the world is progressive liberal.

But Sup Forums doesn't want to be Sup Forums.

Meh maybe.

I see the female writer influence being Summer is turning into a ultra badass chick who kicks major butt! versus the shitty shallow 15 year-old highschool girl she was in season 1.

I'm sure they think it's "character grow." They have literally done nothing to turn her into a ultra butt-kick whoopbutt tough-chick girl. She just has jaded one-liners now versus shallow teenage one-liners. They just wanted a tough young female character.

They didn't even want it to be Beth because projecting themselves into an older woman isn't cool for women. Ken will project themselves into older male characters just fine, like Rick and Dr. House. Women won't because women realllyyy hate being old. They'd rather die than admit they're younger than 37. So Beth will stay the same but watch Summer then into a flawless Mary-sue when Rick isn't around. She's not going to have any highschool drama plots ever again and she will never be the root of a even a small mishap ever again.

She's also apparently the most OP of them.

But, she is also exposed as being the worst of them.

But it is despite itself. And Sup Forums wants to fuck children.

Go to reddit for a bit, users are obsessed with getting upvotes in the laziest of ways possible often relying on puns and dank memes edited in mspaint, group think is encouraged while dissenters are dogpiled on, everyone feels like any disagreement with them is a personal attack (especially when said dogpiling comes in the form of votes) and without anonymity grudges and factions needlessly form around cliques instead of ideas. It's basically a kid's idea of old Sup Forums with lots of *holds up spork*, unending popularity contests, and everyone is a tripfag.

Sure Sup Forums has these issues to an extent, but it gets REALLY obnoxiously bad over there.

EVERYone wants to fuck children.

Fuck yes.
But wanting is not enough.
I can offer you some meat if you're interested.

Even reddit hated this episode. This season is shit

This episode cemented to me that R&M is pretty bad now and will probably never be the same, unless this is all a fever dream Rick has while being detained by the federation.

I think, other than the lower quality writing, the reason that R&M doesn't feel the same and feels worse off is because of the narrative and the way characters have regressed.

Think about it. In season 1 we go through the show with Asshole Rick, who gives little to no shits about his family and his Morty. He simply doesn't care.

But this changed with the time stop.
>which is kind of funny imo, as usually there is a time skip for this type of shit.
During the time stop Rick bonds with Morty and Summer, they grow on him. This causes Rick to become kinder as well.

Leading us to season 2 Rick, which was more of the "I really care, but I'll pretend that I won't" Rick. He has emotional moments and really shows that in the end he does care for others and does care about what happens around him. He continues to bond with his family through adventures and people grow.

But then season 3 throws this away. Suddenly Rick just stopped caring again. It's never properly explained. And suddenly because of this regression back into s1 type Rick, everyone feels lost.

I think it's because Dan or Roliand or the new writers don't know where to go or how to write Rick anymore. Which is sad.

All these Mortys want Rick to give a damn about them.