Who was in the wrong here?

He's the only sane one

Warburton was the only normal person in the damn movie and everyone goes out of their way to shit on him.

He was excited and proud of the pamphlets he made and she fucking ruins them in front of him! What kind of sociopathic narcissist is she?!

Isn't there a whole imgur gallery about this?

>What kind of sociopathic narcissist is she?!
The kind that fucks bees.

IT'S

THE

NUTSHACK

Vanessa for making Yogurt Night so difficult

hnnnngh

Or here?

>Jerry Seinfeld made a movie about beestiality.

truly a master

Milton tbqh, everything is in God's design

>instagram thread
S&R

This was a weird movie.

This is just Antz with bees isn't it?

I hate that people compare the emoji movie to the bee movie. Bee Movie was weird, and not exactly the best movie out there, but it wasn't a glorified ad like the emoji movie.

Prometheus did nothing wrong

bee

Ironic films should not exist.

I want to believe during a brainstorming session, the writers decided to see how much beesitality they could get away with.

Yes, yes it was.

He should stick to this kind of work tbqh

This is a weird edit. It's meant to be "if you're in a straight relationship and you kiss/fuck your own gender is it still cheating?". That answer makes no sense for the question.

She did a lot to develop my Giantess fetish.

Both those statements are basically saying "If I commit this act with this variable applied to it, am I really committing the act?"

link pls

I mean, yeah, but flirting isn't cheating.

what was your endgame
were you rape
what was this thread's fucking problem

How does any of this even work? Does Seinfeld-Bee somehow possess an enormous dick that he whips out at random so he can pleasure this woman, this human creature thousands of times his size?

Wow, I didn't even notice it was Shadman because it isn't viciously off-model or crammed full of shit fetishes.

Saved

Whether flirting is cheating is up to you

Some people are teasers but would never cheat, some people demand 100% commitment

Best thing to come from the LWA threads

>some people demand 100% commitment
that's not a relationship, that's owning a pet

YO

I just realized apart from sex what do people want in a relationship?

someone to be there for them, to listen, talk to, share moments of existence with, something real that spends time and acknowledges us.

Everyone is shitting on this relationship because theres no way for sex to work but we need to realize that their relationship was better than her Human bf because the bee actually acknowledged her ideas, challenged her to be a better person and grow not as a human but as a living being.

The bee itself was everything she had ever wished for in a relationship, for someone to not just spend time with her and fuck her but to really listen to her and see her not as some lady fucktoy but as a being with ideals and ethic accomplishments. Her human boyfriend only gave her attention because he wanted to fuck her and she wanted more than that, the bee filled a void inside her that no dick could ever come close to

this movie is way too deep

>not keeping your bitch on a tight chain
Enjoy being keked.

its a fucking bee

Well, that went worse than expected.

I have never seen this movie. Does she actually get with the bee?

It's nothing like Antz

He goes inside her vag and wiggles his body around, or rubs his abdomen on her clit.

An average woman.

>stinger breaks off
>bee convulses and dies
>dead bee and dislodged stinger now squished inside vagoo

I can't even meme about it, I just have to say it outright: I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Does it really matter?

This is just naive. A women who isn't getting fucked right will turn on you.

why doesn't she go find a person to do these things with instead of falling for a bee voiced by Jerry Seinfeld
she's a fucking loon guy

>Movie brings attention to just how short a bee's lifespan is
>she dumps her boyfriend and starts dating a bee anyway
>she can't even be hip to fuck bees
Not to mention the whole plot of the bees suing the world for honey was extremely surreal.

Either you're a woman who likes dick that bad or a numale with a woman who likes dick that bad. Like what the fuck is the point of an exclusive relationship if there isn't 100% commitment?

Nevermind, you're definitely a woman. Only a woman can be this degenerate.

IIRC it's implied they are just REALLY good "friends"

but it does have godawful (((chromatic aberration))
literally unable to draw without being a mong in some way

>that's not a relationship, that's owning a pet
Yeah because unstable relationships are completely healthy. Thank god we live in the current year.

It's almost like it's some sort of cartoon

Oh no... you're giving me feelings for a human/bee relationship

>not being loyal to your partner
>not respecting their emotional commitment to you
>not politely declining if other people try to put the moves on you
>not being honest with your partner when you have feelings for someone other than them
>not breaking up and respecting your partner as a person as opposed to cheating behind their back and continuing with both relationships

commit sudoku

>t.woman

I am pretty sure only his hive got the world's honey in the settlement, which wasn't even beeing harvested in the first place.

this

He was for impeding her happiness

I wonder if she asks Barry to invite over his friends so they can form into a vibrating dick for her and give her the BBC

The human guy was actually a metaphorical image devised to stand as a sort of chiaroscuric parallel to the Buddha

So the bee was Jewish? Huh funny how that happens

>where have all the good men gone???
Gee I wonder why they left.

>played by (((Jerry Seinfeld)))
>not jewish

That stupid aberration this is ALWAYS the dead giveaway to a Shadpic.

Don't forget all the bee actors were mostly jewish.

A movie about Jewish bees... suing the world. A movie about jews sueing the entire world.

I'm pretty sure it's more about bees since Jews can't pollinate flowers

He literally did nothing wrong

I laughed at this way more than I should have.

Heh, yeah. (((Pollinate flowers)))

>Not wanting your lover to be fully committed to you

This isn't a relationship, this is just being a cuck

A simple yes would have sufficed.

Oh fuck.
I could so see this happening.

>sees open "relationship" cuck talk down someone for wanting loyalty
>expect Sup Forumsmblr defense force to defend this
>multiple people call out user for being a cuck

You did good today Sup Forums

That doesn't change the fact that she fell for an insect voiced by one of the most dysfunctional men of all time.

The modern woman.

If I swing with my left even though I'm right handed do you still get hit?

>that's owning a pet
No, you're thinking of open relationships.

Oh god, were you there for that Rick and Morty thread calling Bulls "part of the family"?

No, should I be glad that I wasn't?

Yes, yes you should.

>BBC
Buzzing Bee Cock?

incredible combo breaker

HIP

TO

That was a fucked up movie.

WHY IS YOGURT NIGHT SO DIFFICULT

Are you single? I'm genuinely curious.
I'm not projecting that you're lonely or a loser or simply delusional, I just want to know if you're single or not. Because if you are, that makes sense. People with your mentality are unable to maintain a relationship that isn't skin-deep. I've been with my girlfriend for seven years. Not once has either of us flirted with anybody else. If your mind is so frail that you're unable to understand what being in a relationship means, what hope do you have? You may not be with someone right now, but I want you to know that you are mentally immature. You've adapted the mentality of the meme-tier cuckold, or "open relationships" as they're so proudly called by self-denying numales. Grow some balls, for fucks sake.