Some of the voice cast for Marvel's Spider-Man

Some of the voice cast for Marvel's Spider-Man.

Guess who they got for Norman Osborn?

youtube.com/watch?v=snk20e4wHuw

Josh Keaton lmfao that's funny

>Max Modell
>Horizon High
>everyone is a science genius
...eh....
Keaton as Osborn will be cool though.

>Miles and Anya
>There this early of Peter's superhero career

>Josh Keaton
That's a kick in the dick

Seriously this looks BAD why the animu style?

This. I'm indifferent to Miles and love Anya getting some play again, but they just don't work as Peter's peers.

i just want spectacular back goddammit fuck all this horrible shit

>Miles is a super duper scientist loved by everyone

Character flaws, what's that? Future challenge to take a shot for everytime he will use Venom Blast.

Blame Sony not giving the rights back when Marvel was doing EMH, we could have got both Josh Keaton voicing Spidey instead of Drake Bell in the respective episodes and Season 3.

Cant have a white male leading the show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that art syle
>Josh Keaton

WHY isn't this a continuation of Spectacular?

>Miles
Oh fuck you, Marvel.

Good Lord that was awful.

Sony isn't to blame for Loeb replacing Keaton and Norris on EMH. That was a dick move entirely on him.

Also, Sony gave away the TV rights so they could keep the movie ones. It's slimy and shit, but it makes sense. The movies are much more profitable than a cartoon, and Kids WB was dying anyway.

>new Spider-Man show
>get Josh Keaton on board
>he's playing Norman Osborn

I'm not sure whether to laugh or get mad.

What are you talking about? Marvel having the rights is the reason there is no spectacular.

Oh boy, they hit almost all the diversity notes with the mexican, the womyn, the black guy, and the homo. All they need is ganke for the asian and we have it all.

But he's still the main character.

Why couldn't they just make a Miles show with Peter as his mentor who also puts on the suit as well? It would avoid telling the same Peter Parker story while still having him involved.

>Laura Bailey: "You don't need superpowers to stand up and fight."
But all the main characters have superpowers.

It's just some generic inspirational trash she pulled out of her ass, I doubt she put any thought into it.

I'm glad that Keaton is getting work, but this kind of pisses me off because he's the perfect Spider-Man.

Does that mean Josh will also voice the Green Goblin? Or is Harry going to be Gobby in this show?

>All the non-Peter Spiders are oh so amazing and smart and independant and have no flaws
>Peter is the most annoying depiction of a nerd

Ughhh

How? He's much better suited for Osborn then he ever was Peter

>Gwen is Spider-Gwen

As bad as Ultimate was at least they had the Spider-Verse. Making her the main Gwen ruins the entire point of the character.

At least Dan Slott got to self-insert himself yet again.

Fuck me.

Keaton was dull, slow, and deep in pitch. Spider-Man is supposed to be fast at the mouth, quippy, and he's in high school so his voice should be high pitched. Loved Spectacular, but Keaton was an awful choice for Peter. Norman is a calculating genius and Keaton's delivery style is much better suited for it.

>peter narrating everything outloud instead of just internally
>miles starting as a hero without pete ever dying (the one event that inspired him to take up the mantel in the first place)
>gwen and anya are super smart, super sassy, in your face, need no man, flawless women
>"anyone can be a hero guys*** ****as long as your are born with amazing innate intelligence and go to a super amazing highschool where you're encouraged to be mini ironmen
>"harry is AWARE of his privilege!"
>Josh Keaton as norman
>Laura bailey won't do JRPG games anymore but will gladly work on this shit

yeah I think I'll pass on this, even though I kinda liked the backstory webisode.

>Keaton was dull, slow, and deep in pitch.

You seem to be confusing his voice for Shiro or Hal Jordon with his Peter Parker/Spidey.

>Spider-Man is supposed to be fast at the mouth, quippy

Which Keaton was.

>and he's in high school so his voice should be high pitched

Not every high school teen has a high pitch voice. Kids develop differently. Are you seriously preferring the obnoxious Peter we're getting in this show? Or Drake Bell's screeching mess in USM?

>fans bitch for years about getting Keaton back in Spider-Man
>wah why isn't he Peter

Don't bother user, Spectacular is one of Sup Forums's holy grails. They can't stand any criticism of the show despite it having several obvious flaws.

>it's just setting itself up to be Spider-Verse, the tv show
>featuring virtue signalling and check box diversity
Let me out. I can't deal with SJW-Earth anymore.

>despite it having several obvious flaws.

go on, let's hear 'em.

Yes, how dare someone disagree with someone's opinion and open a conversation about it.

Cut it out.

It's literally a paid shill, user.

No seriously. He shows up in every Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon thread to shill for the cartoon and defend everything (Miles, multiple spider-people, Quesada self-setting himself, Slot, the terrible animation, the bad action and jokes, etc).

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a employee who "worked" on the show.

>This show hits all the right notes

He's right it is politically correct garbage!

the only obvious flaw I can think of is that it is too short

wow, solid argument

>Miles saying "Peter have you met Gwen?"

Yeah, these 4 as the same age will never not be weird.

Pete and Gwen I can understand, but Anya and Miles being the same age completely fucks the dynamic, especially with Pete just starting out.

They're trying to double dip and it really fucking shows.

I didn't wanna argue. Your post was just gonna start a stupid meme debate and I don't wanna have to scroll past it. I don't need an argument because what you're doing is fucking dumb and a waste of time. Just like my posts. But I'm at work so my time is being wasted either way.

>Someone wants to know what a show's flaws are
>You can't provide them
>Start bitching about "meme debates.
Fuck off.

Let's just have sex with each other.

Will we ever get a Spidey show that doesn't result in shilling multiple Spider-powered people?

Or are we doomed to every Spidey cartoon shilling Miles and Spider-Gwen now?

Some people are just perfect and flawless in every way. The fact that you expect flaws for every character just demonstrates your lack of maturity, you're inability to empathize, and cynical view of the world that everyone must be as pathetic as you are. Deal with the fact that some people in this world don't suffer from sin, nerd.

Go away, Bendis.

Horizon Labs sucks.

I'm surprised Silk isn't in the cast, but I guess this is how every iteration of a new spider man show is going to be from now on. Miles, Gwen, and another spider powered person piggybacking on Peter's success to gain awareness. Christ, they are just giving out spider powers like a piece of candy now.

>Also, Sony gave away the TV rights so they could keep the movie ones. It's slimy and shit, but it makes sense. The movies are much more profitable than a cartoon

Man did that ever come back to bite them in the ass with TASM, and now with Venom.

Also replied to

>he's in high school so his voice should be high pitched

>Robbie Daymond
>Max Mittelman
>Laura Bailey

Love the voice cast

Do you think Spider Man ever gets pimples full of webbing?

Silk will appear later. She's a Slott creation and the show borrows heavily from Slott's stuff. We'll also see Spiderverse with Spider-Man 2099 and Noir.

>that "animation" when the robot holding Peter gets hit with Anya's laser
Awful.

>Show couldve been Spider-Man and Dan Slott's terrible OC Alpha
>Josh Keaton as Peter
>Robbie Daymond as Alpha

Look he was a terrible character but he wouldve been perfect for a kids show, and adult peter would be a thank you to the older fans

then again marvel loves new money

>those shitty early 90s 3D buildings when he swings around the city near the end

they should have gone full 3D

Cast is good though I really think Patton Oswald is a poor choice for Uncle Ben, really doesn't fit the design they did for him either.

>Confirmed to have alternate outfits

Hyped.

>Here's a Spider-Man cartoon going back to basics and is more like the Ditko and Lee era
>Except here's Miles, Spider-Gwen, Anya, Joe Quesada, Horizon Labs (High), and Spider-Island
>So it's absolutely nothing like the Ditko/Lee era
Stop wasting my time, you fucks.

Seriously CG is cheaper and it wouldn't look like paper cutouts if it was done in 3D

>Spider-Man in high school during Ditko
>Spider-Man in high school in cartoon

Is there any hope of it getting cancelled early? Like maybe not all of the episodes of the first season air properly?

Why does Miles have to be forced into any spider-man media these days? I don't even think he is that interesting as a character

>MFW the VA for this show is the second guy to voice both Tuxedo Mask on Sailor Moon, and Spider-Man after Rino Romano.

No offense to the VA though. Show's gonna suck regardless.

The dialogue is unfunny ("eat water-canon, fuzzball!"), the animation is subpar (no shading, terrible backgrounds, awkward movements) and the voice actors, while talented, sound really, really fake, which is weird since I know there work can be better. Josh Keaton as Norman Osborn caught me off guard, though, because he played it particularly well.

I don't think it will be too bad, but god, it's not gonna be that good, either -- ESPECIALLY if they think the jokes they have for Spidey are actually funny. Which they aren't. At all.

They got the right idea, but it has been drowned in so much "extra" if you know what I mean.

Doubtful since kids will eat this up on Disney XD. I think there was a report that a season 2 was already ordered as well.

I want the OG Kaine suit. It's not likely, but I'd love it.

I was asking for the flaws of Spectacular Spider-man though user. but I agree with everything you said

>"harry is AWARE of his privilege!"
Wasn't he always? Isn't that one of the reasons things got worse between him and Peter

Even if we can't get a Spectacular Spider-man season three, why can't we at least have something as good as it?

>Spider-Man
>good in 2017
Sorry Gramps this is the NEW AGE Spider-Man! .

OOOOH. Well, I mean the dialogue they had with peter and Eddie before the symbiote was cringe. No one says "BRO!" like that anymore.

But I am grasping here.

Ultimate Spider-Man got six seasons.

This show will last a loooooooong time.

>ESPECIALLY if they think the jokes they have for Spidey are actually funny. Which they aren't. At all.

Why can't they make Peter absolutely brutal with his words like he's supposed to be? Not even Spectacular did it quite right. Only 90s Spidey managed to pull it off.

Because Marvel blew every single one of their chances by cancelling SSM and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I legitimately hope they never have a good, or even solid, cartoon ever again and am crossing my fingers for this show to be worse than Ultimate.

>Peter Parker now goes to super duper hichtech Horizon High with other super genius Mary Sues
How do you manage to fuck up Hichschool Spider-Man? Did no one watch Spider-Man Homecoming? Will Marvel Entertainment ever make a good Spidey cartoon again?

>Will Marvel Entertainment ever make a good Spidey cartoon again?

See

sounds gay

Because the last time we got a CG Spidey series turned out so well

>Patton Oswalt

Sorry, but after being on of the celebrities who bullied James Rolfe just because James said he wouldn't see that failed abortion from last year Fembusters, that fat weasely fuck is *almost* as bad as Andy Dick to me.

>sewer breathed baboon
Fucking hell, I thought that show was for Kids!

Oh for fucks sake cut the guy a break. Wouldn't you defend the movie your wife had a part in?

What is with marvel's obsession with making all of Peter's friends as smart or smarter than him?

Peter just comes off as a dingus.

Also, what the fuck is with this Miles push they keep doing. He doesn't fucking work if Peter is still fucking alive.

Exactly. Which makes me wonder why they didn't just do it already?

yeah, it did. college pete was awesome.

He murdered her.

I'm not sure what you're implying. MTV Spider-Man was great

The MTV series was okay. Just too many OC villains.

Peter should be the smartest considering science is his "thing" but everyone else is smarter than him AND more likable. it's probably just to prop up everyone else.

Yeah, it did.

Wait, what did Mrs. Oswalt have to do with Fembusters?

>tfw

>that fat weasely fuck is *almost* as bad as Andy Dick to me.

>Annoying some guy in Twitter is comparable to getting a friend's former junkie wife hooked back on drugs to the point that she freaked out and killed her husband in a coke rage

People turning Rolfe into their patron saint is fucking retarded, and that video as still stupid.

It's a joke about her being dead user.

Puberty? What's that?

The fact that Peter is already being saved by them pre super powers is just going to make things infuriating when they do it later which will make peter look like a chump.

>See, its Ditko because highschool