Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mabel for being a spazz

Mabel because she doesn't want to face the real world

The manchildren watching for getting offended that a child didn't want to grow up and thought her brother was abandoning her.

Dippy Fresh for not being rad enough

The better question is "Was Mabel ever actually in the right?"

Is this even a question?

>Who was in the wrong here?
the butthurt triangle, duh.

Mabel for replacing her brother and never apologizing for it

Why do people like her, again?

No she wasn't

The writers for thinking "you should face up to reality because hey look these memories conveniently turned out ok" was a good moral.

You are

Let's just say that the finale should've been a two hour special with nothing but a fist repeatedly punching Mabel in the face.

Character arcs are immensely unsatisfying if you don't actually do the resolution to them.

Why?

The writers who didn't make Mabill endgame

>Why do people like her, again?
she makes their peepee hard

Obviously Mabel. Although Dipper was also a mjor retard in this for going through the long roundabout way of convincing her. He should have emphasized the fact that her friends and family were being tortured in the real world. Also I'm still shocked no one in the show commented on the leap of logic present with her replacement for Dipper being literally nothing like him in any way.

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4

Weren't they all slightly hypnotized while in the bubble? Soos and Wendy fell under the bubble's powers very quickly and Dipper wasn't as brought as he usually was.

That's awfully convenient.

So dislike of Mabel is more than a Sup Forums thing?

Reddit hates her almost as much as we do

Only a couple people, from what I've seen

kill yourself

I FUCKING LIKE THIS!!!

Bill Cipher for being a shitty disappointing villain who lost because of his massive retardation after astronomical levels of bad guy hype and memery all over the goddamn Internet.

Fuck you, Bill. Fuck you for killing my dreams and innocence. Fuck you right in your triangle ass.

Is there an actual reason he put Mabel in a bubble instead of killing her?

>Who was in the wrong here?
Was it autism?
What was your fucking problem?
Was it rape?
How were you allowed?

Disney for not letting the hack murder Dippy Fresh.

Same reason why any demon keeps his word when he makes a deal: it keeps shit interesting.

That's a pretty rude thing to say to another human being

Of course Disney wasn't going to allow that. They wouldn't even let us see Dipper landing a punch on Gideon.

Doesn't Dipper get the shit beaten out of him on screen in two different episodes?

>Mabill

GO TO BED JAPAN REEEE-

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE YET ANOTHER FUCKING MANGA ABOUT IT IT'S NOT LIKE THERE AREN'T ALREADY A SHITLOAD OR ANYTHING

Yes, but I guess only villains are allowed to do that. Then again, there was no problem with Stan taking a baseball bat and a pair of brass knuckles to a bunch of zombies.

Stupidity.

>durrr I won't kill any of the characters that are my one weakness though I could just snap my fucking fingers and do it
>and I only have to kill one of them
>duuurr I'm gonna sit on my butt while my Yo Gabba Gabba rejects have an elementary school party
>*gets shot*
>*only survives due to dumb luck*
>*doesn't notice fucking barrier three blocks down for literally days*
>*has to beg Ford for help with a math problem*
>*beaten up by Evangelion rip off*
>*tricked by old geezer stupid le Parent Trap twin swap*
>*fucking dead*

Oh, bravo.

I'd cut her some slack if it weren't for the whole "damning the entire world outside to a literal hell on earth" shtick

HE. FLIPADIPDIPED. WHEN. NO ONE. ELLS. WOULD.

The barrier blocking the town removed all urgency from the apocalypse and I'm not sure why they did it

Alex Hirstch was a mess in this industry...

Because "muh status quo" I guess. Which is always shit. They rolled back anyone even aknowledging there was weird shit in Gravity Falls, too.

The thing is the "big apocalypse" the whole show had been building too had zero consequences and never really got bad or looked like it could get bad after the beginning, so wasn't a bigger deal than a lot of the one off episodes, the Shapeshifter was a scarier villain than Bill in the latter half of the finale. I guess that's probably "the point" because it's really about family but still. Kinda sucked.

I mean I actually mostly enjoyed it and Bill so no big deal just a bit let down there.

cause if there was no barrier then bill is free to dominate the rest of reality and the chances that bill would destroy the earth early if not being one of the first big things he does in the course of that would mean that there would be nothing to stop him and the show gets a downer ending and disney is disney

Agreed

ok that's enough. Why did I even have those.

I prefer her reverse version

Well that' s a long way from showing one kid actually snapping another kid's neck and murdering him like that. Too bad though. Would have been fun for the whole family.

If Mabel was in no real danger from staying in there, and there was nothing physically keeping her there, there wasn't really any tension in this episode.

The tension of the audience hoping that Dipper would kick Mabel's ass I guess.

Wendy

OP for making this same thread every week.

x2
A fucking fan creates a better & good version for Gravity Falls.

I'll bite, have any good Reverse Mabel art? She is great.

>mjor

>I prefer her reverse version

Mmm.

Love that cute art style.

Mabel

God bless you patriot