What other character should get the shojo romance treatment?

What other character should get the shojo romance treatment?

Bat family

This comic was super fucking comfy. I could probably read any comic like this. But is right, I would love a 'Bat Family goes on vacation and has to deal with each other' mini.

Plastic-Man.

Everyone, including his new cute love interest, is drawn in a manga style except him. He's drawn in a regular cartoon style.

Damien is stalked by a overly-excited Japanese girl. Damien feels conflicted as his assassin training never prepared him for this.

Lois fucking Lane.

>Superman Loves Lois Lane
I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

It would also be a Magical Girl book at the same time.

X-Men

teenclops and Emma

Cassandra Cain

Kamala.
It would be just like her Japanese animes.

Superman with all his harem including pure innocent girl next door neighbor lana lang, cute mermaid girl exchange student lori lemaris, that tomboyish amazonian wonder woman, Big Barda the school banchou with the heart of gold, Braniac the nerdy science girl and Kara his little sister with a older brother complex and add slutty reporter from the daily bugle lois something as the school bicycle who's also mean, bully and is the worst girl

I adore this series so much. I'm so glad it's on comixology now.

I'm still pissed that Miyazawa's talents are being wasted on the increasingly less readable Ms. Marvel.

Totally agree. Oftentimes, Dixon and Lewis's Robin title was very similar, though.

Pepper Potts

like 3 arcs of just Legion girls (and some boys) too

>slutty reporter from the daily bugle lois something as the school bicycle who's also mean, bully and is the worst girl

but that description sounds like a best girl

>having shit taste
I bet you like shitty whore characters like asuka, sakura, rukia, chitoge, kuruneko or cat

I literally don't know any of those characters, but I do like the snarky bitch types a whole lot.

nightwing

Don't forget school DJ Livewire, and the prep kid Luthor.

Was she stung by a bee?

Damn WW already beat girl

Would Wolverine work?

Really, I just want more SMLMJ

literally rëddit the character, fuck off

that's just Damian Son of Batman but with a Japanese girl instead of a brown girl

>girl banchous
user please, I can only get so erect

>forgetting Maxima

she can be the typical ohohoho ojousama

Does anyone have this comic so I can actually read it? Please?

Maps please

Sup Forums sponsored Superman VN when?

Probably never. Too much work. there's always fanfiction though

Harley and Ivy