What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/usage/costed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>classic image.jpg

I liked it. It went right to me.

Get over it

Unfortunately for this show, I read the book first, so I'm not particularly fond of the cartoon. It misses a lot of plot details, changes/adds too many unnecessary things and I thought the style and tone was unfaithful to the original story.

Here's something that did go right however: One of the few things I liked about it though was the subplot with the Silverwing colony, something the book didn't have. I thought it was pretty neat.

Haven't watched it yet, but I like the books. Are there any other cartoons with bats in them?

>consistent plot that carries through the entire season at a time where that was unprecedented
>melancholy tone and creative art direction
>uncomfortably attractive bats
Silverwing was kino desu

never saw it, wtf is that?

Cartoon based on some obscure children books.

>kino desu

It's not wrong to be attracted to bats, r-right?

>Silverwing

>what could have been

Bat kino

>kino

Kino

All that could be pulled off the old site using Wayback out of a pretty big gallery. A supposed adaptation being tossed around circa 2000-2001, dude/dudes behind Bone did a bunch of concept art.

Batman Beyond

Characters designs were FA-tier

Man this concept art is really amazing.

>That one episode where the two big bats kill, then eat an entire shack full of smaller bats before flying away while wearing all their bands

This show had some surprisingly gruesome moments.

my little pony

They're big and ugly and mean as sin

Look at that naughty bat

nothing

I just want sauce on that blonde bat so I can get my fix and go away.

I'm pretty sure I read the books when I was a kid
This was the thing where they tied a bomb to the bat and dropped him and a bunch of other bats on japan right?
Did they do that in the show?

Being a Canadian cartoon that looked like it costed actually money to make doesn't hurt.

Nope.

That was the second book, and I think it's supposed to be Mexico or South America, because Camazotz (the deity of the resident evil Vampire Bat cult) is a Mayan bat Monster.

that's 'cost'.

That episode fucked me up. Silverwing had some really dark shit here and there

grammarist.com/usage/costed/

can I use that site to look up 'costed actually'?

Indeed.

okay dude you lied to me why

wait, is this based off of a book? I vaguely recall reading at least one book about bats...

Never caught much of this show because it came on at like 5:30am for me. C'mon Disney, how many kids are getting up for that?