This was a lot better than I was expecting

This was a lot better than I was expecting.

Where are you prompted to watch it by the constant threads or are you the one making them ?

kill me but I liked more than Zootopia, also Rosita is the best female character

I don't like it more that Zootopia but I definitely liked how it was a generally fun plot and all around feels movie. Something that would happen in the Zootopia universe just in an average day. It was comfy/10 will watch multiple times again.

Unless you were expecting something amazing something painfully mediocre is par for the course

Zootopia is honestly one of those things you either need a hi def computors moniter or watching in theaters to care about, completely unremarkable otherwise.

You keep making this thread.

>watching Illumination garbage

this fat Lady Gaga pig is the kind of abomination only a studio as worthless and disgusting as Illumination can unleash

Did you make this again just to bring me out? Well I'm here, better give me some requests.

r u kidding me

>using two identical yet different pics
what does it MEAN

>computors moniter

*computer's monitor

something... something Rosita...

Eh

>I don't like it more that Zootopia

*I don't like it more than Zootopia

>Where are you prompted to watch it, by the constant threads, or are you the one making them?

it was preachy bullshit made by some deluded people

>*computer's monitor.

You forgot the period at the end of your sentence.

Where is this spelling nazi meme coming from and when did it start because I only left Sup Forums for a few days
It's not funny

some teacher is bored during summer

Fucking summer fags