Live Action Winnie the Pooh

tracking-board.com/brad-garrett-to-voice-eeyore-in-disneys-christopher-robin-movie-starring-ewan-mcgregor/

Three-time Emmy winner Brad Garrett will put his recognizable baritone to good use as the voice of Eeyore in Disney’s CHRISTOPHER ROBIN, which is also bringing back Jim Cummings as the voice of Winnie the Pooh, the Tracking Board has confirmed.

Marc Forster (Finding Neverland) is directing the live-action movie, which stars Ewan McGregor as the title character, the little boy from the “Winnie the Pooh” series who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination. Thankfully, Pooh and his friends re-enter Robin’s life to help him find it once again.

Hayley Atwell will play McGregor’s wife, while Bronte Carmichael (On Chesil Beach) will play their young daughter. In other news, Mark Gatiss, who plays Mycroft Holmes on the hit BBC series Sherlock, will play McGregor’s boss, who keeps him working long hours that take a toll on his family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg
youtube.com/watch?v=a20JZiTIcJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh bother

I guess this was inevitable after Paddington was successful. God damn it.

IT'S OVER POOH
I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

what a shit time to be alive

>Brad Garrett will put his recognizable baritone to good use as the voice of Eeyore in Disney’s CHRISTOPHER ROBIN
>Not Peter Cullen

Gross.

>in Disney’s CHRISTOPHER ROBIN
Looks like he's the star of the show now.

>movie is an adaptation of the flash game
That would be an instant classic no matter what.

>Live Action Winnie the Pooh

Cullen only needs Optimus Prime to pay the bills

>bringing back Jim Cummings as the voice of Winnie the Pooh
The movie will probably suck, but Jim Cummings as Pooh will make it a little better.

They better play ball baseball.

Did anyone see saving Mr banks?

We should tweet the writer/director about it. Let him know about the memes so we don't have a repeat of the Lego Batman movie where the director would have put CIA in it if he had known.

I'm still crying a little to this day.

They want Alan Tudyk as Tigger as well.

Also, good thing they cancelled Agent Carter so Hayley Atwell has a lot of time to work on this movie.

At how white washed it was?

At what a terrible Walt Disney Tom Hanks was?

I find that a little hard to believe. You don't get Jim Cummings to play Pooh and not Tigger as well. It's a package deal.

people don't seem to really get what this movie is, but it's basically one of those recreations of documentaries about the guy who made Winnie the Pooh and the real Christopher Robin

>plot of film
>also, my feelings about live!Pooh news in general

heh

Walt must be rolling in his grave at the complete creative bankruptcy his company suffers from

I forgot that movie even existed.

>Winnie the Pooh managed to be one of the few Disney properties that managed to keep its dignity
>last animated film did poorly at theaters
>now we're here
As someone who's had a near autistic obsession with Pooh since he was 4, this is upsetting

Y-YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO

Fresh from Pogo.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy4IhE-KAEg

Hollywood: raping everything you loved for the new garbage generation

>which stars Ewan McGregor as the title character, the little boy from the “Winnie the Pooh” series who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination. Thankfully, Pooh and his friends re-enter Robin’s life to help him find it once again.
I'm gonna be sick

Damnit

Pooh better have his personality from the comic strips

i'm glad he didnt put it.

Nobody asked for this.

No, Piglet.

Well he did have to audition for both in the 2011 film. Who's to say he didn't here and they thought he was just needed for Pooh?

>As someone who's had a near autistic obsession with Pooh since he was 4

Me too user, non everything needs a cheap CGI remake

IT'S OVER TIGGER! I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

>the live-action movie, which stars Ewan McGregor as the title character, the little boy from the “Winnie the Pooh” series who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination. Thankfully, Pooh and his friends re-enter Robin’s life to help him find it once again.
So this is just Hook with WInnie the Pooh?

How is this going to work? Are the animals going to look realistic like Jungle Book?

I assume that the animals will be just plush dolls that turns into ultra realistic animals when needed

disney does EXPENSIVE CGI remakes.

>stars Ewan McGregor as the title character, the little boy from the “Winnie the Pooh” series who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination.

I wonder how far they'll go with that since the real Christopher Robin Milne wound up hating the series for a long a time and barely spoke to his parents from adulthood on.

>Until he was about eight or nine, Christopher "quite liked being famous". He corresponded with his fans, he made public appearances, he even made a record. "It was exciting and made me feel grand and important."

>His attitude changed markedly when he went away to boarding school. He was teased and bullied and learnt to hate the boy in the book called Christopher Robin.

Remember when Disney chugged out all of those direct-to-video sequels? These live-action remakes are the same thing. They are the same god damn thing!

>Christopher Robin grew up to hate the childhood character he represented
>Jake Lloyd grew up to hate the child character he portrayed
>Ewan McGregor is involved in both franchises.

At least the plot might be good
>who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination
Lol nope

Wait was that a sucess?

Holy shit that would have been hilarious, did he really not know about it?

yes, sequel is coming.

on of these rare cases the live action adaptations is actually good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meme

>I wasn't aware there were so many

>cinderella 3
what the ever fucking living hell is this shit

From all reports, it's better than Cinderella 2.

Underrated

The Prince jumps out of a fucking window

From the few clips I've seen, it's a comedic masterpiece.

Fpbp

Who would be the best director for that movie?

I vote hideaki anno

And that's points in its favour.

>not bringing back everyone who voiced the cast of 2011's Winnie The Pooh to reprise their roles

Some of those sequels had reason to exist, outside of petes dragon none of these remakes have.

Yeah, he said on twitter that if someone had told him sooner it would have been in the movie.

>stars Ewan McGregor as the title character, the little boy from the “Winnie the Pooh” series who’s now all grown up and has lost his sense of imagination. Thankfully, Pooh and his friends re-enter Robin’s life to help him find it once again.
This sounds more like a crossover with The Shining, than a proper Winnie The Pooh film. Or any other film where the main character's mental health is gradually lost.

Paddington was unironically kino, though. And Nicole Kidman was a pure semen demon in that movie

Checked

I wonder if the fact he would no longer have childhood innocence means they'll all unkonwingly be assholes. That might improve things.

Oh please be another The Book of Henry.

Jesus, you weren't kidding. I don't normally do normie celebs but damn.

explain yourself

This. At least they didn't try to hire some trending celebs. I'm happy to see anything Jim Cumming's does

>bringing back Jim Cummings
>not bringing Peter Cullen as Eyore

kanga had better be in it and her voice actress better have a fuckable voice.

its ok, eventually they will replace him like they did with kermits VA

Are these real or edits? My sides got lost in the 100 acre woods and the search parties are still looking.

100% real

>Disney's Christopher Robin

>No, piglet

Every. Single. Time.

>Ewan Mcgregor
He needs to work on the Kenobi movie!

Hopefully he's just trying to get in Disney's good graces.

they harvest that to power disneyworld

scary cuz it's true.

Shit, how are they gonna get the animation Oscar in 2018 when their only release is a sequel? They left a gap!

>Sequel
Which one? :P

even dreamworks doesnt have a movie in 2018.

are in for new Rango?

The Book of Henry that came out a couple month ago is a good successor to The Room in the bad that its good category.

youtube.com/watch?v=a20JZiTIcJA

A surreal piece of Cinema. So I'm hoping that this movie could be similar.