There's a squishy, amorphous hole in my heart

There's a squishy, amorphous hole in my heart.
What happened to this? I thought we were supposed to get the next episodes soon...5 months ago.

Baman & Piderman thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

smallbutera.tumblr.com/post/163918300830/bamanpiderman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At this point it may just be best to wait until Octoberween for Ghost Night 2

Pretty weird to see anybody talking about this here. I thought stuff like MondoMedia died out ages ago.I did really like this show, it got a bit annoying later on but it was very charming in its simplicity. A comfy show if you will.

smallbutera.tumblr.com/post/163918300830/bamanpiderman

I wouldn't put it past mondo to have delayed it just to release it in October.

Though in all honesty I could really use some form of positive pick-me-up.

While this thread is still up I just want to say that I like this ghost girl, she has extremely cute design.

I don't see her as an indication of a decline in the quality of the series and always felt that was a strange stance to take since watching all the episode back to back has a very natural build up to her introduction.

I don't like her very much. Everyone else has this really quirky, abstract look to them, but she's basically just a cute cartoon waifu that may as well be from an entirely different show.

I always liked how you actually got some really weird and complex animation going on in these, shit was and is great.

You take that back!

No. Just because you like to jerk it too the cute 2d girl doesn't mean she's a good fit for the show.

I like Wanda but I do feel that she, or her design at least, is a little out of place. But she has fun interactions with the rest of the cast so I can't really fault her for anything.

>jerking it to Baman and Piderman
Some things are sacred

How is her design out of place? I'm legitimately asking why you think that.

Just about every character as a radically different design from each other.

Nothing is sacred.

In motion she's fine what with the shape shifting and teleporting and whhatnot but she seems to be lacking the pudgy aesthetic everyone (save Pumkin) has. And her voice is radically different from the rest of the cast.if simply by virtue of not being a silly voice.

This.
If I didn't know any better I would have assumed she's someone's poorly conceived OC. When she was first introduced I actually assumed there was some behind the scenes stuff going on; like someone decided their girlfriend should have input on the show or something.
Given that it's made by a husband/wife duo, I know that's not the case, but she still reeks of creative interference.

The Bug, That Thing Over There, and the pizza also lack the pudgy look. I also couldn't say Tuba or Tuba's dad have that line of look.

Her voice comes across as silly to me since most of her lines consist of making those "scary" noises to mess with the other characters.

Maybe her voice comes across as that from being the only female voice that speaks in actual words.

The only reasonable and level headed course of action is BLAME LINDSAY

>I keep having dreams where I'm in a homestarrunner movie or something, and my OC is a character. in the dream i have an OC. not sure how you even could.

They kept getting hired to do adventure time stuff

wait, they did another episode? I guess once I finish Gravity Falls I gotta start watching this again

Goddamn that looks so nice.