ITT: Best versions of a characters costume

ITT: Best versions of a characters costume

I do like ultimate wolvie's costume, but there's something about the glossiness of that particular pic that I don't like.

Wrong

Spider-man has too much goat costumes

here ya go

>Not Nihei.
Free wallpaper.

For you

WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST HIRED GURIHIRU FOR THE WHOLE DAMN COMIC.

But that isn't UDON!Taskmaster.

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not but Im gonna point out you're wrong anyways

Southern Belle!Rogue is always best Rogue. But nothing beats her XSF version, because fuck you that's why.

>Belle!

Stop that. Belle =/= Girl from the south. It's a girl from the upper class. Rogue is trailer trash and you're a retard.

You will neither stop me nor anyone else from using that term in connection to Rogue. Deal with your helplessness in this situation however you wish.

Hey if being retarded is how you feel like a badass, far be it from to stop your retarded ass.

You have fun calling people "retarded" for having a different opinion and different sets of behaviors than you!

Fucking radical, dudester.

Ha ha. No. Fuck no. Absolutely not.

This dude gets it.

It's supposed to be ironic, to represent how she's classier than her upbringing would suggest.

Looks better without the stupid looking jacket.

Isnt that technically his 1st? He isn't superior and he does not even have his doc ock body anymore (doubt he would go by that alias anymore anyway since it seems like he shed himself of that persona)

I know it isn't x-force but their black and grey/white costumes were some of the best costumes any of those characters had before, I think they're all only the second best costumes though

The arms look retarded with just gloves on, give her black sleeves and tighten the gloves up and it'll be great.

Will you get over it already?

the stripe in the middle keeps this from being GOAT

I'm not being euphamistic when i say that costume is too edgy. It has too many literal edges.

>You have fun calling people "retarded"

Not that guy, but that's what illiterate people usually are.

I've always hated this one, looks to plain. It has to be blue and yellow for me, or the X-force version

Right here

I always loved the Batman in Bethlehem look

THIS

I actually think this would be the perfect live action Wolverine costume.

Maybe it meant that originally but it's been co-opted to generally mean 'attractive southern girl'.

Language is as meant and understood. Don't be a pedant.

I'm sorry but that post is unintelligible, I read it as "elephant cuck faggot shit nigger kike poopy taint". Words mean what I want them to right?

lel

I like her debut costume more to be honest but that one is undeniably iconic

I REALLY adore the Ultimate X-Men costumes' lines, even if I think the X-Men ultimately works better if they have truly unique costumes like in 616.

I wish Storm kept her original Ultimate costume, or they for-sure ditched the fishnets of her second and maybe add a bit more gold somewhere (boots? gloves?).

He isn't the captain without the stripes
Ultimate is just superior in every way fellas

The red really puts it over the top compared to his other suits I think.

jeez

soy was better

Bloodborne?

it's better in some ways and worse in others
the color scheme is cool and it's functional which makes more sense (for a guy like wolvie) than bright colors and underoos on the outside of one pants
however...
it doesn't have a mask, which when drawn well, can look pretty cool
the ultimate costume also should have been sleeveless instead of short-sleeved, it shouldn't look like he's just wearing a t-shirt

I actually liked the mask.

Cyborg's current comic design is probably his best. Keeps the classic white and gives him a central symbol.

It was a great costume and I hate the fact that they got rid of it just so they could showcase her face more

Nope.

I like what they're doing it in MvCi, with the mask coming up when she's about to unleash her most powerful attacks and unmasked any other time, and of course the long hair.

I just wish they didn't drop it completely in the comics though, or have anka redesign her, or use anka peroidFuck anka

Close, but not quite.

The X mask is really iconic too on cyclops.

you posted the wrong wolvie outfit

Gurihiru's the pinnacle of the cute look Marvel likes to use nowadays

>Words mean what I want them to right?

It does thanks to changing times and colloquial use. Like one of the dumber shit you put up there. Faggot used to refer to a pile of sticks, and now it's pretty universally meant to be a derogatory term for a homosexual. No one says faggot when referring to a pile of sticks anymore.

All the Odinson shit is complete garbage, but both of Thor's hammerless costumes are great

Teen Titans Animated one is still the best.

>not AoA
lol

>that basic DC Legends design
What the hell

>It's supposed to be ironic, to represent how she's classier than her upbringing would suggest.

But she's not. In fact to be perfectly blunt she's a trashy bipolar turbo slut who talks like something Mark Twain would find folksy

Not the "best" but definitely a fave of mine.

Speaking of Arkham

Best Harley too

I'm digging infinite crisis cyborg. Is he half Hispanic? Looks like he has a perm.

The only non-jester Harley I've ever been remotely okay with. Definitely looks better than her original outfit in that game too.

Just because Sup Forums loves it, doesn't make it iconic. It's cool looking... but not iconic.

>Hot topic shit
>Best anything

Good one

He better get some suits and Hawaii shirts for IJ2

You don't even know what Hot Topic is do you?

Good choice but this is better.

To be fair, Hot Topic as a company has been all over the fucking map for the last ten years. "Hot Topic shit" could really mean anything.
I would know, I worked there for two years.

THIS.

expand_dong.jpeg

he looks the best when he has flesh showing, like on his arm or shoulder. makes him really look like he is half man half machine, and not just some black bulked up iron man

she doesn't have trailer-trash accent. that's what's important.

All southern accents are trash.

How the hell does this costumes color scheme look good? Brown and Tan seems like it would be a shitty combination, but somehow it works.

This is the definitive X-Men costume, prove me wrong.

Boom

That's Alex Ross' design, right?

His original design seems so fucking gay.

This.