CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!

She is a criminal who got into trouble with the law for trying to steal a body.
And she has the wacky personality of an obnoxious asshole.

What is this supposed to be referencing?

White males are terrible even if they're robots.

She's transrobot shaming him. How dare he get a human body because he decided he wanted to be one.

White people are shit and we should kill them all after robbing them of all their wealth.

No, that's what Pintsize is going to do in tomorrows strip.

I'm sure that's an undertone for the series, but I'm pretty sure that's not what this page was supposed to say. Anybody have any real answers?

No. That's it.
The pink robot is well off and has the privilege to just go out and get a new body. While the blue robot of color has to work just to afford basic maintenance on her subpar body.

FUCKING MIDDLE CLASS

Because she broke international law, robbed banks, bought a stolen Russian stealth fighter and tried to upload her consciousness into it. And her punishment? Having to work at a shop, then going out at parole.

I'm not sympathetic.

>bought a stolen Russian stealth fighter and tried to upload her consciousness into it
Don't shame her gender!
She's a proud jet fighter and needs no helicopter.

I dont understand. They're just making stuff up at this point.

>winslow
>enters by coming through the door
i was really fucking confused for a second

Wasn't she trying to upload herself into a warplane or something?

I get the feeling her and Sal from Dumbing of Age would get along well. Since Jeph and Dave are superfriends they can probably make that happen.

It's like people buying new cars. Poor people get mad and shame people who can afford to buy or get a lon to buy a brand new car when they have a rusty old shit.

BOURGEOIS-REEEEEEE

>I dont understand. They're just making stuff up at this point.

You're just realizing this now?

I don't even have the first clue what the fuck this is supposed to be referencing. It feels like anti-white bullshit, but it makes no fucking sense in anyway.

>was introduced as a slave
>recently released from prison
>had an arc about a store that refused to hire robots
>can't afford health care
She's always been black.

How come CAD has a B^U style and everyone hates it, but QC has a B^U style and everyone loves it?

Do you even know anything about Jeph?

Maybe it's that, but I also think it has something to do with how transgender people have gender dysphoria but can't just "get a new body."

Don't worry. That comes later.

Now is not the time for fear?

>She is a criminal who got into trouble with the law for trying to steal a body.

Le'ts not talk in dog whistles - she was convicted for wanting to bear arms, or to be more exact, for wanting to have a body that was in line with her self-identified gender "fighter jet".

This would be a case for both the Gay Agenda and the NRA, were it not for the fact that neither of them give a shit about the coloured.

One gets the feeling that Jeph has been writing this comic for so long that he's forgotten what actually happened in it.

He can't seriously intend ANYONE to have sympathy with her plight, can he?

Now, to be fair, the current justice system in america is broken as shit and leads to far too many repeat offenders.

There is some sympathy to be had in the fact that she was given a body that's falling apart.
She should at least have been given a body that she doesn't have to worry about her arm falling of every day.

In fact. Why wasn't she given her original body back? I assume the authorities confiscated it when she was arrested.

Shame. I thought he was going to do something with the pink guy/blue girl dynamic.

That is a perfect edit.

If she was uploading herself into a machinegun, you'd have a point but aviation law is a thing, plus the whole receiving stolen goods, financial fraud, etc shit.

Too many useful ports to give back.

Bird law does tend to be the trickiest.

this user gets it

This is the first potentionaly interesting plot point questionable content has had in ages.
So we know the writer will fuck it up.

I think it's more classism within minorities thing. sort of like the black kid with rich parents showing off his shiny new sports car to his poor friend from highschool

if everyone would just accept that every single one of us is an asshole and no one deserves to be treated any better than any one else the would would be a much better fucking place

Bubbles gives Winslow permission to sit in her lap.....I mean chair.

Christ this shit makes me wanna vomit.

>A way to use my privilege for good you say?

>I recommend you contemplate your privilege over a cup of tea at the coffee shop
this is the most white American thing in the comic to date

This is literally communist shit

>If she was uploading herself into a machinegun, you'd have a point

She'd be carrying an autocannon in her new body. Clearly bearing arms there.
The main issue would be that it counts as a destructive device per US law.

>Ms Bubbles, are you trying to secude me?

>kid has a minor problem
>older woman introduces him to hallucigenic drugs

TRIGGERED.

God dammit I was joking when I said that's what it was.

Why would a robot drink tea?

They made up.
Keep up fag

I wasn't when I said it. This is Geoff we're talking about.

deathdeathdeathdeathdeathdeath

Why is the liberal strategy for making the "privileged" sympathetic towards disenfranchised to make both the disenfranchised and themselves as unlikable and unsympathetic as possible?

Because webcomic artists like Jeph are hacks who expect people to feel bad for their characters because of their plight, but put NO effort into EVERYTHING ELSE.

X-men logic, I presume.

uh
what's her problem here again? who stuck a rake in her cunt

Not a damn clue, same issue during the election. Shit like ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter has done more damage to minorities than anything else. Imagine where we'd be right now if people could've just let the racial tension caused be history fizzle out.

Criminal robot with a defective chassis is triggered by privileged robot with new chassis.

The funny thing is that the stuff they make reads like the kind of crap that their ENEMIES would make to make them look bad, until you realised it's their attempt to make themselves look good, somehow.

I normally don't buy into conspiracy theories, but fuck me if that Soros shit doesn't have some weight to it. Even niggers must've realized how fucking stupid it is to destroy your own city everytime a police officer shoots a criminal. How does that build sympathy? They knew how to properly protest during the 20th century, it was classy and inspired by the civil disobedience in India. Now, they're just acting like violent monkeys and demanding respect.

Kind of like how they retconed mockingbird from having been raped to cheating on her husband and covering it up by killing the guy she cheated on him with.
This was supposed to make you like mockingbird

>you can't be happy because my life sucks
Nah.

the west, particularly America, got warped by frivolous-lawsuit culture. You raised several generations on the idea that if something makes you feel bad or otherwise inconveniences you, you are entitled to
A) have either a specific person or a corporation be assigned blame
B) be declared right by an appointed authority
C) have the person to blame be publicly humiliated
D) you receive a reward while the person to blame gets punished
E) nobody is allowed to say the outcome was unfair, because an appointed authority officially declared the ruling fair, but only if you're the one who won. if you lost, it was unfair because they had better lawyers and bribed the jury better than you

which after getting boiled down through the years culminated in "your rights end where my feelings begin". you see this in all spheres of western politics.

Being taught to check that law-abiding-citizen privilege.

Didn't know a fighter jet was a gender

There's a frivolous-lawsuit culture, but every first-world country is like that. It's the most mature way to deal with problems, side effect is lawsuits can be abused like you said. The reason they can't be abused too often though is that they're expensive, and if even if you're 100% sure you can win you need to have actual damages that are worth being compensated and that doesn't exist in most instances where someone is wronged.

Um sweetie. He has a male form and definitely has a lot of privilege

See, the problem is that the lawsuit culture has trickled down in every aspect of American culture. People, young people especially, don't feel like they should need to actually sue anyone or file anything for this whole process to happen. All they think they need to do is declare that they have a grievance and then the world should bend over backwards to accommodate you and punish the wrongdoer.

And now that this culture has reached the tribal level things have gone completely off the rail because people have started feeling like they can lodge these kind of grievances on behalf of and against entire cultural groups.

yeah, you get it

I'm going to stop coming to this general. I no longer wish to devote thought to anything having to do with QC or JJ. It's been fun at times, so thanks.

Rich people have it better than poor people. I don't think it's a too much bold statement. Anyone really disagree with that?

Poor writing.

>There's a frivolous-lawsuit culture, but every first-world country is like that.

Anglotards believe this.

Yeah first world people never sue each over stupid shit, clearly.

People act this way in real life too

being a real person doesn't stop you from being poorly written. we are each the author's of our own story.

Assholes act that way in real life, and bad writers mistake behaving like an asshole for being sympathetic, so they make their characters act like assholes when they're trying to make them sympathetic.

Winslow is a robot; a product to be sold. He is not a person, and therefore cannot have privilege. If anyone has privilege, it would be his owner.

>hosility

Wouldn't he have the privilege to be owned by a rich owner

>using the power of thicc robot musclegirls for evil
Is there no end to Jaque's depravity?

It got so bad the fucking president mentioned it in his state of the union adress.
Granted he was one of our worst presidents

Blue is poor and salty about it
Winslow is rich and has white guilt because he's always been overly empathetic/nice

SOMEBODY EDIT THIS INTO /ss/ PLEASE

Worst /ss/ ever

>And if I believe what you decide is wrong I will crush your tiny body, male scum.

so you're saying slaves had privilege

hmm really activates my almonds

Some slaves had comfier lives than poor free men.
There are many forms of privilege.

Privilege is a matrix, user, it has many aspects and factors.

No one does not have privilege, some only have more privilege than others.

So yes, a slave can have privilege. And they should be whipped until they check it.

>man who makes $10,000+ /month from patreon writes a lecture comic about privilege checking

That's not really fair of her.

Of course the moody, entitled cunt is blue with blue hair.

>loving QC

Nigga hush.

>That is up to you to decide. What do you feel is the best way to turn your privilege into a means for good?
>I don't know. I've never thought about it.

She didn't ask you to think about it. She told you to FEEL about it. Big difference.

Good luck, friend! I was able to kick DoA, but that's because I'd been reading it for far less time. I'm still hoping Raven will come back.

>tfw she never fucking will

>comic conveniently forgets she's in this situation from being a literal fucking criminal.
>ex-con argues moral high ground for their hardships

Yeah, if you THINK about it you might come to conclusions that don't fit with the people around you. And GOD knows we can't have that happen.

I finna fuck you up

I wish one of these characters would just tell one of these women that they're being an unbelievable cunt.
Jesus Christ, Jeph can "write" two women-autistic and cunt.

>"bix noods honkey yous only gots dough cuz yous white"
"Aren't you an actual war criminal right now?"
>"bitch das rasis we jus need money fo dem programs"

>Wasn't she trying to upload herself into a warplane or something?
maybe she just identifies as an attack helicopter.