>a rag-tag team of super powered individuals is formed to fight an alien invasion that's after a cube-like item that...

>a rag-tag team of super powered individuals is formed to fight an alien invasion that's after a cube-like item that their super powerful leader wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE4EF0kzKCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and you thought Wonder Woman was too similar to The First Avenger.

They're all just trying to do Transformers

GIVE ME THE CUBE, BOY

Hulk AND black Widow showing off their ass. #Equality

Why do you think they brought Whedon on, user?

>their leader is a Kirby-created godly alien with a horned helmet and a glowing bladed weapon that shoots energy blasts, leading an army of incompetent shitty cybernetic alien troopers, and are stopped by a team assembled by a rich super-intelligent wisecracking gadget-using industrialist

that's just avengers with robots.

same way how justice league is avengers but with batman.

>that's just avengers with robots.

Transformers 3 films in by the time Avengers came out, but nice try

Now when is Marvel going to have a movie about tyranical aliens terraforming the earth? Because they'll be the last to do that

She even has the shield, man.

...Imagine this scene with Gal Gadot...

youtube.com/watch?v=wE4EF0kzKCc

>avengers with robots.

No, it's nothing like that.

The thing about Transformers across any incarnation of the franchise is that it's a war comic. No matter what, there is either a war on, it's about to end or it just ended and everybody has to deal with the repercussions.

Will the Justice League have a helicarrier? Not particularly important but that shit was awesome.
How will they come to the name Justice League?

The aliens already have the magic cube in JL that's how they get to earth in the first place. Work on that bait, you already embarrassed yourself enough with that "Wonder Woman is like First Avenger cuz both have shields" meme

>How will they come to the name Justice League?
Lex Luther. That nigga created logos for all member already.

That's just retarded, so I guess that's what happens.

Quite. She's more like a cross between Thor and Captain America.

>"Wonder Woman is like First Avenger cuz both have shields"

And you know....being period pieces taking place during world wars....

This meme works better because no one remembers Thor movies so they can't recall if it's bullshit or not. TFA was a good movie, that's why the first meme didn't work

...I liked Wonder Woman.

And I remember Thor movies quite well.

I remember both Thor movies.

I remember thor movies because:

1. I hate that black swan bitch
2. I love Thor.

what part of WW's movie reminds you of thor?