What's your favorite design for Brainiac? He's had a shitload over the years...

What's your favorite design for Brainiac? He's had a shitload over the years, more variation than the average comic book character. I'm partial to his Injustice 2 version, which looks and sounds like a wise and decrepit old man made physically formidable by genetic engineering and cybernetic parts, though I don't like how much he uses his tentacles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUgic7jVQWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always consider that superman is a organic machine. That is build to survive and reproduce with any species.

Qt shota version of course

"Terminator" Brainiac will always be my favorite. As much as I love Brainiac, I never cared for the "bad green alien Lex Luthor," look, in most versions at least. Brainiac should be creepy and alien-looking.

Having both him and Metallo look like Terminator is redundant though.

I prefer the Johns/Frank look which I2 basically copied.

Gotta give my vote to DCAU Brainy.

Simple, sleek, stylish, and the perfect voice.

Although casting Jeffry Combs for Injustice was a brilliant move.

I get that's supposed to be a drone but is Braniac an actual a.i or something? I mean Coluans are supposed to be organic machines right?

Gary Frank's Braniac looks intimidating as fuck.

Was gonna post this. I usually don't go for animated designs but it really works. I don't think any of the comic ones are that good except for if I'm gonna be honest.

My fave.

>Although casting Jeffry Combs for Injustice was a brilliant move.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUgic7jVQWY

>Your species values precious metals. Arbitrary symbols of status. I value knowledge. And like your metal trinkets, knowledge is valuable when it is rare.

God damn Shakespeare.

You wanna talk perfect casting...

OP said Brainiac not Brainiac 5

You can get around with him being Coluan AI, but yeah it's easier to me for the lore if he's just organic. Makes more sense for the name to pass down that way at least. Most people who post about Brainiac's design don't consider what it means on that larger scale.

I like it when his head looks like his ship, it just makes sense to me that a machine would do something like that.

This why this version is my favorite design.

That ending was so fucking awesome.

I hope its the Cannon ending.

It probably is, it gives the most sense for there to be a 3rd game since Batman's ending eternally fucks superman with the Gold Kryptonite + Phantom Zone

Agree, but I prefer him having his origin in Colu.

He's voiced by Jeffrey Combs in Injustice 2, that instantly makes every other version invalid.

Well, Sub-zero's ending shows that Superman still has his powers after he is freed from the Phantom Zone, so the de-powering wasn't permanent.

Huh, that's cool to know. Tbh I want Batman's ending to be Canon if that were the case so we get a Lantern villain for 3 because of destruction of coast city + Carol

I would prefer Superman's ending, since the Batman one doesn't advance the story in any significant way. The Regime is once again defeated and the only thing that changed from the beginning of the game is that Supergirl joined the Justice League.

Superman's ending is also the default one. That is, if you pick nothing and let the timer run out Superman is automatically picked for you.

But then they already did the Guerilla shit back in Year one.

This is one of my favorite Brainiac designs. Still has the classic bald green alien look, but he actually looks robotic and badass.

Same. That whole redesign had great shit like that. I fucking love the head ship.