>Americans are now making anime
>Japan is now making western-style superhero cartoons

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seauIkj3iTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes yes please accept (((globalism)))

How is cartoon style broadening a bad thing

Neither of those things you said are new.

What a time to be alive indeed

It's safe to say Sup Forums that me and most people over here before don't give a shit about your tired "le peic trawling xD" we never gave a fuck about any of your "redpilling" bullshit either.

And most still don't. We still only care about cartoons and comics and not much else.

You are fighting a worthless cause anyway. People have been mixing all over the world since time immemorial. The jews have their own country with the greatest defensive systems on the planet. White nordic types are freely throwing themselves away to islam.

You constantly masturbate to thought of the future of white children living in completely white cultures. Fuckin lala land and all. There is no such thing. And never will be. Because the future is right here. What you see now is your future.

youtube.com/watch?v=seauIkj3iTY

And what's so good about fighting anyway? Don't think in 50 years time. Think bigger. Try to actually think on the largest scale imaginable. You want to believe the race of the 'ubermensch' will hold an answer for everything, no matter what. You picture yourselves as demigods to keep your spirits up in complete hopelessness. Too bad you nazi waifu was a schizophrenic meth-hed.

And no matter what you are just a spec of dirt in a vast vacuum of nothingness. And no matter how much you play god, how much you think that populating every inch of the galaxy with the cancer called 'human' is not only the best option but what we must ALL try to strive for... you're still just a fuckin furless monkey on a tiny dirtball.

And none of you can outrun the death of stars.

They've been ding that for a while now.

Bad comparison. Castlevania actually has an original and interesting art style. That Japanese garbage might have superheroes, but it still looks like the same old anime shit.

Too bad both of those shows are unwatchable trash.

How so?

Shit animation and shit writing, for starters.

is castlevania any good? i will be completely honest I know nothing about the franchise I have only played lords of shadow 1 and everyone says it RAPES the lore.

Did you not watch Tiger and Bunny?

The one on the right still looks like anime to me. You got any video for inspection?

Yeah, it's pretty good. Episodes 2 and 3 are eh, but 1 and 4 are great.

Anime is a western term for cartoons produced in Japan, it means nothing else. Castlevania is production-based in the west, so it's not a fucking anime. Likewise, just because a Japanese studio produced something that doesn't resemble whatever narrow mouthbreather definition of "anime" you have, doesn't mean it's not an anime.

Fucking idiots.

I mean when Stan Lee is on the team and is the main reference used for the villain, since he needs to have his cameo, its more hybrid than anything.

>the result of globalism is kickass cartoons
Thanks again Jews.

No, "anime" is a japanese term for all animation.

*BUUURP* Morty

suck my dick

We need more co-productions like the 70s, 80s and early 90s.

Fuck off.

You know, I wonder, what is the point of being antisemitic on Sup Forums? We well fucking know that most of our favourite comics and cartoons were created by Jews so what are you trying to achieve here?
Batman was created by Jews, so was Superman. Captain America, Maus, Gravity Falls, The Spirit, Green Lantern, Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Popeye, Friz Freleng's Looney Tunes, Samurai Jack, Dexter's Laboratory; Jack Kirby, Jeph Loeb, Stan Lee, Marv Wolfman, Max Fleischer, Bill Finger, Gendy Tartakovsky - tell me, what are you trying to achieve here?
All you're doing is reminding me that some of the best years in my life I owe to Jews who made the amazing cartoons and comics that I love with my dear heart.
Unless you're trying to remind me that I should hate dumbass antisemites like you, because then damn, you're succeeding.

I really hope that's pasta, you fucking loser. Don't speak for anybody else but yourself faggot
>we
So fucking cringy

This is some tasty fresh pasta!

Depends on how you perceive new.
>And no matter what you are just a spec of dirt in a vast vacuum of nothingness. And no matter how much you play god, how much you think that populating every inch of the galaxy with the cancer called 'human' is not only the best option but what we must ALL try to strive for... you're still just a fuckin furless monkey on a tiny dirtball.
>And none of you can outrun the death of stars.
We'll see. Well, maybe not the both of us. But I still have faith in the human spirit. The stars belong to us.
A little heavy on the "church=bad", but otherwise quite good IMO.

>Don't speak for anybody else but yourself faggot
What the fuck you're on Sup Forums for you fucking inbred mongoloid? To post your epic Sup Forums trawls?

Voidposting has been around long before R&M

I mean no really. What can you come up with to counter the death of a star? What can you do against a fuckin black hole? Do you think we will reach a supposed technology level that will save us from it? Do you think that's plausible? What for? To further our disgusting kind? So we can trash other worlds just like this one?

>But I still have faith in the human spirit. The stars belong to us.

FUCK the human spirit and death to humanity! Earth ain't worth shit.
We just don't realize we're shit because we cannot comprehend anything that's more sophisticated than us. Just because we haven't found anything like that doesn't mean it don't exist. Possibly refuses to contact us out of disgust.