Why were these shows so good?

There is zero rhyme or reason to the selection of shows presented here.

the fuck is house of mouse

Is this poking fun at the one guy

T. underage poster

Disney cartoon skit show with fun B plots

I got the MEGA link if you want it?

Other than a pup named Scooby-Doo, they were all funny and entertaining

What could you possibly have against pup named scooby doo, that and mystery incorporated are the only good incarnations outside of 2 or 3 of the movies.

A pup named Scooby-Doo was funny.

There's only one person who would say otherwise... RED HERRING!

The one with the Animesque thing? Yes, but these are unironically good cartoons

Only Billy Mandy, FOP s1-4, El Tigre, and bits and pieces of Foster's were good, the rest of those were shit.

>Tom & Jerry
>shit

>This guy doesn't like Tom and Jerry
Opinion discarded

>cat gets tortured by mouse and sometimes a dog for 24 minutes
>good
Baby boomer detected.

>for 24 minutes
Wow, you really are an idiot

>Cat constantly tortures mouse and attacks him and catches dog in the crossfire
Have you ever seen the fucking show you plebian, it was never fucking one sided

He's probably thinking of the current TV series, when OP image is the original theatrical shorts.

>tom and jerry

what the fuck, that doesn't belong there

t. Someone who's never seen it

I've been rewatching it lately and god, the animation is so fluid and lively, and a lot of the slapstick is still great today. It really is a fucking classic, I don't think the looney tunes compares honestly.

>A Pup Named Scooby Doo
>House of Mouse
Their animation was garbage. Even little me knew that.

No, i'm talking about putting it next to television shows. It's like saying mulan is a great tv show because it's a movie that gets aired on tv.

Tom & Jerry doesn't belong with the rest of that garbage. A Pup Named Scooby Doo? Seriously?

Garbage no, they weren't the best but they were decent, characters still felt expressive and motion didn't feel stiff.

What the fuck do you even mean?

Pup named Scooby-Doo is underrated. Was a lot funnier than other Scooby Doo series, all the characters were just generally more likable versions of themselves. Felt like it had the concept nailed down.

Also, there is not one bad show in that list.

>What the fuck do you even mean?

Putting theatrical shorts to television cartoons doesn't make sense.

Replace Pup Scoob with Mystery Inc and Fosters with something else like the Eds or Courage and you have a prime cartoon list right there.

*next to

The show functions perfectly fine as a television cartoon, the episodes are like 7 minutes compared to any 11 minute show, I don't see a single reason it doesn't work as a television cartoon considering it has been for decades.

I considered putting EEnE on there, but by the time I remembered it I was already bored of making the chart. I'd probably swap FOP instead of Fosters though.

>liking FOP
>timmy makes another dumb wish that fucks everything up, then unwishes it
>rinse and repeat

Shit, man, at least Tom and Jerry is believable in that cats naturally hate mice

So he's even more of an idiot?

Okay, just because it airs on TV does not mean it was made for television. The Iron Giant airing on television does not mean it is a television show. You'd only compare a movie to a movie, so why make an exception for shorts?

>the fuck is house of mouse

Are you being intentionally retarded? For one thing, movies show on television channels constantly, shorts don't take up massive amounts of air time, they don't have a hard time picking up viewers in the middle like movies do. Shorts and Movies run along side "television shows." Which isn't actually different in any way outside of length.

And again, there is no actual difference except for 3 to 4 fucking minutes.

1. Overrated as hell
2. Classic
3. Garbage
4. God-Tier
5. Fun Disney sing along, that's about it
6. Excellent
7. Over-rated
8. Great
9. Are you fucking joking?

Name one single thing wrong with El Tigre

>Invader Zim
>god tier
>implying it's not overrated as fuck
How to spot a goth kid 101

>Invader Zim
>god-tier
>Pup Names Scooby Doo
>garbage

Found the fucking edgelord.

T. Old manchild poster

I do.

Foster's is shit, though.

>el Tigre
>not good

>whataboutism
FOP's crimson chin segments were far more memorable than most of the shit on that list.

and budget

Mega link broke but here's a magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:64e32798f6598c21bce18b2f3f20b8c17a9f45a2&dn=Disneys+House+Of+Mouse+-+Complete+Series+-+cOOt&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

1. In it's prime, yes.
2. Classic that's sadly a butchered cash-in nowadays.
3. Entertaining from what I can remember.
4. Never really seen it but caught a few glimpses of episodes and watched the pilot.
5. Loved it. it was nice to see the cameos.
6. Zombie show now but great in it's prime.
7. Good show, terrible MC.
8. The fucking best, mon.
9. Barely remember this.

You can't beat the classics, no matter how hard you try.

1: Great show, avoid the fanbase. Last couple of seasons regained a lot of the magic that it originally had.
2: Timeless classic. Avoid the modern messes and stick to the theatrical shorts.
3: Underrated, best Scooby show after Mystery Inc.
4: See 1 with a wierder fanbase. Randomlol humor done well.
5: Entertaining, especially if you're a fan of Disney stuff.
6: The first couple of seasons where nice, but sometime after the first movie I think it all went to garbage. But when it's good, it's pretty good.
7: A great show in spite of its flaws. Shoulda kept Bloo's personality from the movie. Also, friggin Cheese.
8: Never really liked this show (Voltaire episode notwithstanding) Couldn't stand the two MCs. Also, fucking Fred Fredburger.
9: Fantastic show that should have gotten another season. Criminally overlooked.

is the monster house, with mouses.

>Gravity Falls
>Samurai Jack
>TMNT
Awful

>Kim Possible
>Megas XLR
>Mystery Incorporated
Slightly above average at best

If you're seriously telling me you'd prefer to watch KP/MXLR/SDMI over GF... I don't even know how to respond then, that's next-level shit taste.

At its worst it's still better than FOP's best.

In what possible way could Gravity falls be considered better than any of those 3 shows?

You got that backwards.

The fact that it doesn't have entire episodes that are painful to sit through, maybe?

Tom and Jerry: 10/10
Pup Named Scooby Doo: 8/10
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: 8/10
Adventure Time: 7/10
Invader Zim: 7/10
Fairly Oddparents: 6/10
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: 6/10
House of Mouse: 6/10
El Tigre: 4/10

All in all pretty bad taste.

I'm counting all of FOP and Fosters seasons

>Tom and Jerry: 10/10
Opinion fucking discarded.

Even then Foster's was still woefully inferior.

>Gravity Falls
>Samurai Jack
>awful
user, a bad finale doesn't affect the overall quality of the show. The show's are still a fun ride.

>Gravity Falls
>bad finale
Seriously, enough is enough. It's not even funny.

Adventure Time: 9/10
Tom and Jerry: 10/10
Pup Named Scooby Doo: 7/10
Invader Zim: 9/10
House of Mouse: 7/10
Fairly Oddparents: 7/10
Foster's Home: 8/10
BIlly and Mandy: 5/10
El Tigre: 9/10

Gravity Falls: 9/10
Teen Titans: 9/10
TMNT 2003: 8/10
Megas XLR: 9/10
Samurai Jack: 10/10
Kim Possible: 8/10
Duck Dodgers: 9/10
Mystery Inc: 9/10

I don't honestly think it's bad. It's just highly hated here on Sup Forums.

Hey Pan.

Good riddance, the Hanna Barbera Theatrical shorts are the perfect form of cartoon slapstick.

ed edd n eddy was better than 5 out of the nine shows listed

>liking any form of slapstick

Even with that dog and girl?

EE&E is overrated trash that Sup Forums only likes for its childhood nostalgia themes.

Continued
Samurai Jack: 10/10
Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated: 9/10
Avatar: The Last Airbender: 9/10
Megas XLR: 8/10
Duck Dodgers: 8/10
Teen Titans: 7/10
TMNT: 7/10
Kim Possible: 7/10
Gravity Falls: 6/10

Decent taste

Go away, you're embarrassing yourself.

>Gravity Falls: 6/10
I have to wonder why you seek approval from an anonymous imageboard so fucking badly.

It isn't that good at all.

It's fucking amazing. Sure, the plot doesn't really pick up until season 2, but the humor is so great that that doesn't really matter.

You just have bad taste. It's OK.

Adventure Time: Had promise, lost its way due to fan pandering, bad times outweigh the good

Tom and Jerry: Hard to nail down due to different directors and styles, generally good.

A Pup named Scooby Doo: Decent, reuses jokes too much

Invader Zim: Pretty funny

House of Mouse: Funny but has to rely on old cartoons too

Fairly Oddparents: Overstayed its welcome

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends: Great show but Bloo's dickery dragged it down

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Consistently good

El Tigre: Never saw it.

>Adventure Time
>El Tigre
>good
Fuck off.

>Billy and Mandy
>Consistently good

I never understood this, in my eyes everything post-FredFred Burger is so much worse.

FredFredBurger wasn't even that bad.

Most of the episodes were just boring. The plot was dull and only took away from the show. Mable's friends were annoying (Mable was okay in most cases). The ending wasn't great.

It was a 5/10 maybe a 6.

Samurai Jack wasn't good at all and I haven't seen S5 and I doubt that will redeem it.

>Billy and Mandy 5/10
>Samurai Jack 10/10
>Gravity Falls 9/10
someone actually believes this and that's sad.

Guess you'e not really into the slow paced seasons. The 5th season has a much faster pace but pacing is what season 5 suffers greatly unfortunately.

Which was the best cartoon of this decade?
Transformers Prime

>Mable

Mable, you know, like table.

It had a very low budget.

one of these things is not like the other

>el tigre
Pretty sure no one actually watched that show

Speak for yourself, user.

>avoid the fanbase
Why? The cringiest thing I've seen from it is a "Top 10 Reasons Why Adventure Time Is Better Than Ebola" list on toptens, which is not nearly as bad as barneyfriends and SU lovers

You're missing out.

I'm curious which

But it did a lot with it

>normie picks

Forgot to add that Tom and Jerry had so many incarnations its hard to measure, it had many low and high moments though the original shorts are still the best

(You)

>its hard to measure

*it's hard to measure

>*it's hard to measure
**It's hard to measure.

>Shows have bad seasons later, therefore, the entire show is bad
This is retarded user
>Foster's and El Tigre
>Ever being bad
Did you even try?
How the fuck do different shows make it hard to measure the original?

>therefore, the entire show is bad
It hurts the show as a whole but doesn't stop the earlier material from being good, shows like Spongebob, Dexter and EEnE have weaker later seasons but it doesn't stop people from praising the earlier material, shows that are consistently good all the way through are pretty rare

I tried watching El Tigre again because I remember enjoying it as a kid and the show was mediocre for the most part, only a few episodes were really great, Foster's gets shat on because after the pilot they turned one of their main characters into an unlikable asshole, only a few episodes are great.

>El Tigre
>Mediocre
The art style in this show is still great
The animation is still decent
The writing is still amazing
The voices fit well
The only flaw in El Tigre was it ending too soon.

>Turned Bloo into an unlikable asshole
This is a shit meme, Bloo was a great character from start to finish in Foster's. And there were very few if any Foster's episodes that weren't good, Bendy being the only real example of a "bad" episode.