Two-Face birthday thread

On August 1942, Detective Comics #66 was published and within it, the debut of Two-Face.

Let's have a Two-Face thread to celebrate Harvey’s 75th anniversary.
Post your favorite moments from comics or cartoons, what are your thoughts on him and what would you like to see him do next.

And let's see if we can honor Harvey's obsession by getting doubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx5UCaNlkQI
youtube.com/watch?v=eqGup4UGS_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the new Batman vs Two-Face movie with William Shatner is coming out

youtube.com/watch?v=hx5UCaNlkQI

Always been excited to see Harvey in stuff, even if the latest Snyder arc was just okay. His appearance in Justice League Action was amusing, but it's the secondtime in cartoons that he doesn't use the coin.

Dent deserves more attention, let's storytime some shit.
I'm gonna storytime a short story by Bruce Timm, hope you guys like it.

Yay our first dubs

And this is it

bumping for Harvey

You can only pick two.

Thanks, user. Always enjoy this classic.

Aren't DCAU and Arkham Two-Face basically the same?

Someone should storytime The Eye of the Beholder

No. The DCAU and Arkhamverse are two entirely different continuities, though they borrow some voice actors like Conroy and Hamill.

Joker gets all ink over this but artist really do some interesting designs for Two-Face

Isn't the 5th one on the top row from the 90s Spider-Man cartoon?

I want a Jonah Hex meets Two-Face one shot.

>you will never live in a world where Billy Dee Williams got to play the slickest Two-Face ever

Harvey....it's time, Harvey.......

Is this considered canon on any of the official earths?

yeah glad i'm not the only one who saw this. It's herbert landon

Why the fuck the dude from Venture bros and dude from Spider-man cartoon are there?

Shit, I have only played both Asylum and City back in 2011 and always thought that both Arkham games were set in an alternate DCAU universe because of the VAs and Paul Dini

and left from him is a character from Venture bros.

Brave and the Bold (the cartoon) had that thrown around as a teaser idea.

No. It's an isolated story just done in the Timm style.

too bad, it could fit it DCAU continuity since we dont see Harvey after he was thrown in Arkham after he had a third personality.

>Good ol' Bruce
youtube.com/watch?v=eqGup4UGS_A

Which came first. The customer is always right from Sin City or this?

Or is the killing a babe with a suprising shot then holding her close THAT much of a noir cliche?

The Costumer Is Always Right is from '94 and Two of a Kind is '96
I guess cliche is the right answer

Well... he did play Two-Face in The LEGO Batman Movie

66 , good number for his first appearance , that story was 2 parts too

Based Harvey

He only had three lines, though. It really bothered me.

Sucks that his side mission in Arkam Knight was so short. It was one of my favorites.

If they ever make an Arkham midquel to fill the gap between Origins and Asylum I damn hope he's part of the main story, and not side character like he always ends up like.

I remember his origin story on BTAS was really scary/impactful as a kid.

Two-Face was the definitive tragic villain of the Rogues gallery until Mr.Freeze in TAS made such a thing more common.
And even now you'd be hard pressed to find a villain who personally means more to Batman than Harvey.

>You are talking to the wrong Harvey

bump

By far my favorite Bat-Rouge. I hate Snyder but his recent Two-Face arc wasn't terrible.
it's too bad we'll never see the end of Dixon's Harvey/Renee redemption/romance sub plot. I'm still salty.

>double twos
Happy Birthday, Harvey!

Happy Birthday, Harvey!

There are 2 versions of Two-Face from Batman: TAS (technically I guess there's 3, because the first one had white eyebrows when TF first appeared on the show) and you chose to pick the worst one? Shame on you, user.

The Justice League Action episode with him having a fucking split personality was so retarded.

There's a blog called About Faces where the guy's just talks about Two-Face and points out the good versions and the bad versions. I haven't read it in like a year but I'm sure he had a field day with that episode.

This seems as good a time as any.
Can I /r/ a Two-Face wallpaper for me phone?

bump

>There's a blog called About Faces where the guy's just talks about Two-Face
I think it's a girl.

I didn't make the picture.

He hasn't updated much, but he's still active on tumblr.

It's a dude.

>Let's have a Two-Face thread to celebrate Harvey’s 75th anniversary.

Doesn't that mean that he is in public domain now?

My bad, I didn't read the filename.
I still like you.

>missing OG Lando Dent.

>Let's have a Two-Face thread to celebrate Harvey’s 75th anniversary.

But that's not an even number you can divide by two!

With Adam West passing away, I don't think they'll do it.

They'll do what? He already recorded his dialogue. It'll likely be his last project as Batman

Fuck, I want his minifig that's only in a 60 dollar set. And I really don't like the set.

BTAS and Nolan

Third would be BTBATB

I actually would have been hyped to see him play Two-Face

>I haven't read it in like a year but I'm sure he had a field day with that episode.
I follow him on Tumblr, he actually seemed to like it.

It's a guy, he has a girlfriend who ran a Catwoman livejournal back in the day.

How many time have we seen Harvey get his face repaired by plastic surgery and then go fuck it up again on Purpose because he needs Harv to do some dirty work for him? I feel like it's been a few times now. Even with surgery that dude's face has gotta be just a big leathery callus at this point...

>How many times
Unless specifically stated otherwise every time is the first time in canon. I think Millar made it famous with TDKR but it was done at least once before that. The most recent I can remember being "Face to Face". Which dealt with a post 52 redeemed hero Dent backsliding into madness after being blamed for the murder of Orca, Magpie and the original Scarface & Ventriloquist. Also kept The Great White Shark in canon which was great.

I hate versions that make his face green or purple. Fire/acid/explosions
Don't do that

I think the entire universe has fucked him over in more stories than ones where he's relapsed on his own, especially in his earliest "reformation" arcs.

Being Harvey is suffering.

B:TAS and Nolan. Telltale would be close, but having Harvey go crazy via serum no matter what felt cheap.

I was curious to see how fucked up Beware's Two-Face would've looked. They censored the guns and Pyg, but still allowed some other adult content in.

>ctrl-f "Coinface"
> 0 results

B R I C K L I N K