Why is there such a lack of female characters with strong prominent noses?

Why is there such a lack of female characters with strong prominent noses?

A lot of people have a hard time drawing noses.
A lot of art styles only work because they cheat or omit noses.
At a certain level of abstraction noses become distracting unless they're similarly abstracted.
Female beauty standards are mostly about curves, thinness and cuteness among other things, so noses (which when large are bulbous but when small tend to be angular) tend to throw design elements off.

Case in point: your post uses a triangle nose, the de facto "unusual" nose type for female characters. It's abstract and has a clear meaning in most cultures, so giving every girl that nose wouldn't work.

We live in a small-nose-normative society that hates prominent noses

Because //Sup Forums//.

I love the fact that there's an audible bonk sound in the city episode where her nose hits the top of a doorway.

Relax, OP. Don't get your nose out of joint.

God only nose!

They even toned it down for the movie, what.

I read somewhere that Cleopatra was kind of plain and fat in real life. The accounts of her beauty were spread after the fact to romanticize her failed dynasty.

I thought i was alone in the world

I read something similar but it was more about people liking her charisma and cleverness more than her looks. Also probably she was good in bed. I mean bitch had 2 of the most prominent Roman figures under her pussy.

1- strong prominent noses tend to be tied with joke characters
2- they aren't cute in most artstyles

The female character in dishonoured (Sup Forums) has a prominent nose.

Kamala when drawn properly.

Small facial features are generally associated with youth. Female attractiveness is also generally associated with youth.

I miss aquiline-nose Kamala.

mmm...

Cleopatra was jewish?, all this girls are gorgoeus...

Gems don't have gender

to make her cuter, user

Can l'appetit va, tous va!