Why is Carol becoming more and more of a man with time?

Why is Carol becoming more and more of a man with time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hormone treatments so she can finally be the man Spider-Woman needs to properly raise her child.

Because Marvel is trying to push an agenda and make her relatable to dykes. That's it. Nothing wrong with that, the comics are not selling anyway.

She is just butch to pair with Spider-Woman's femme.

first trans super hero
why do you think she is captain marvel instead of mrs. marvel now?

it is the long con

>She reveals herself to be trans
>Spider-Man makes an inappropriate "called it" comment

Are you saying Spider-Man knew she had a feminine penis when they briefly dated, Satan?

Because nu-Marvel's definition of a strong woman is to give her as many masculine qualities as possible and to repress as much femininity as they can.

Most people in 616 assume she knocked up Jess. That's actual canon.

Did they trace hillary clintons face

i must confess that butch muscled tomboys are my fetish, so what they're doing to carol is a-ok for me

mar-vell's dna is taking over

Good taste user.

What's this from?

>#I'mWithXer

Hmm...

I hope you guys realize you're literal faggots.

She traded booze in for steroids, pic related, Carol's future.

i can't hear you over the sound of me licking carol's sweaty abs clean, user.

You mean Carl. Carl Manvers.

you must post louder, her feminine penis got in my ear

Requesting pic of Carl as Carol, please.

There's a new Quasar? When did that happen?

Wait, fuck, what happened to Wendell?

What did they do to my perfect, cosmic blonde-bombshell?!

Carol needed a new love interest and the first lesbian Quasar was dead.

Having the name "Captain Marvel" turns you into a man.

It did the same to Billy Batson.

she's turning into the real Captain Marvel, who will then take over her title and get a 200% bump in sales forever

This nigga.

Hey, homosexuality is not only about cocksucking.

Needs long hair, bolt on d cup tits, more back and shoulder muscle.

She would have a masculine vagina shitlord

Did nuQuasar dead?

>Wanting to fuck girls is gay
Literally whut

pretty much in all media

it's very rare that a "strong female" character actually has female traits. most of the time, said female is trying to be as male as possible while proclaiming that she really can keep up with the boys. I think it's less politics but more the inability of writers to properly portray a strong and capable female. in general, writers have become less and less talented, it's actually pretty shocking considering that there are so many ideas from the past to choose from

Female and masculine personality traits are a spook

There's nothing gay about wanting to fug a cute guy with a vagina.

>feminine penis

It's a very masculine penis.

Tony also used a Cosmic Cube(IIRC) to wipe the memory of his secret identity from the world after Heroes Return.

>>There's a new Quasar? When did that happen?

the (surprisingly good) Pleasantville a couple of years ago.

>Wait, fuck, what happened to Wendell?

got tired of cosmic and retired. He's currently teaching the new Quasar.

>Carl
>girl
Literally whut

Oh, WHEW

Thank God for small miracles

They managed. Jess is very flexible.

>cucked by a sperm bank

>Carol impregnating Jessica

INTERNET RUMORS

>>it's very rare that a "strong female" character actually has female traits
out of Japan and Italy, you mean.

Pic related.

The event was called standoff, pleasantville was just the location it place in.

right, my bad- "Standoff" is such a generic title I keep remembering it as Pleasantville. Which is actually qwrong because it's Pleasant Hill, lol.

WHEN

>That Carol
youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

When you write for Marvel

Conan O'Brien?

>That's actual canon.
I would very much like to see this panel.

trips don't lie

is this how (((science))) works?

illuminatingcomics.tumblr.com/

>dat Max Payne reference
I'm gonna need to read it all one of these days.

Because Anka made her look super masculine when he recreated Carol's visual appearance for her relaunch, and just about every one else models off of his design.

What would a "strong" but "feminine" character even be like?
In what way would she be strong?

I guess a DEX build

Misguided attempt to avoid female stereotypes by going in the exact opposite direction.

And you know what, I'm OK with it, at least in concept. Or I would be if they played up her flaws of being an abrasive bulldyke. It's good to have different kinds of characters.

What I would like is if they played up her being a Republican, pro-military, kind of like Ultimate Cap, with her being a spokesperson for the US government and the USAF. But she has to carefully maintain her image since she's now so high-profile, and she has a somewhat checkered past she needs to downplay.

But that can't happen because she's gonna be in a big budget Disney movie soon so can't have any negative traits.

because she's a feminist and the whole purpose of being a feminist is becoming a man in the end

In way of being a well-rounded character. When people talk about "strong characters", they don't usually mean "punch good".

fug you gommie social constructivist

>Why is Carol becoming more and more of a man with time?

I don't buy more Captain Marvel comics and many people are doing the same
sales are dropping every month
because of the MCU Carol had to change his uniform and turn this pathetic character join this awful artists and writers

God that new Quasar is shit, so shit even the majority of Tumblr doesn't give a shit about her and a good portion dislikes her.

she'll become a transgender soon enough

Plausible.

Some panels are pretty bad, but while she's more tomboy/butch in style lately than in the past, she doesn't really look any less female than ever. She's just not showing it off/accentuating it the way she used to.

>soon she'll start having funny thoughts about girls and will wake up with a large throbbing cock

can't wait

Because the artists and writers want her to be butch lesbian/bi but the higher ups won't let her actually come out.

>Captain Marvel Impregnates the Marvel Universe

I am starting to think that Marvel artists draw Carol as ugly as possible in the hopes they get moved to a different project.

Why is she actually pretty in MvCI?
Why are Chun and Morrigan so fugly? Is this a Disney plot to distract people from how grotesque she is in the comics?

What do you think of Carol's post legacy design?

>Captain Marvel Impregnates the Marvel Universe
FUND IT

Japan is the Savior that Marvel needs

There was an essay I once found that talked about how, whenever you're discussing male heroes, nobody ever seems to refer to them as "strong characters." Like, nobody ever describes Batman or James Bond as a "strong character." They probably describe their personal traits, quirks, and skills, and how they define themselves. Them being "strong" is just treated as a given. Even under the definition of "they're strong because they have genuine agency, are defined in their own right as characters, and their actions matter in driving the story", nobody ever really brings it up. Like, that's just accepted as the bare minimum for the protagonist of an action story.

The big point of the essay was that a lot of people end up writing female characters as "strong", and then call it there. Which reflects badly on both female characters in general (since it implies the default state of a female character is useless and passive), and the characters themselves (since it results in them being undefined outside of their ability to fight people).

I think Bendis made Carol very unlikable with his Secret Wars 2

She looks like Conan O' Brian, what the fuck

X Men generally have strong female characters
In the late 80s often half or more than half of the team was women (storm, kitty, rachel, rogue, dazzler, psylocke), and Storm was the leader for many years, even with no powers at all. (cyclops had retired and moved to alaska, and later was in x factor while the x men were in australia)

from the last issue of captain america

>Please, don't come any closer.
>She comes inside