Justice League was "Unwatchable" in early cut

whatculture.com/film/disastrously-justice-league-39-s-early-cut-was-34-unwatchable-34

Oh COME ON. Can't we just catch a fucking break? I just want it all to work out and shit what the fuck are they doing over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y&t
comicbook.com/dc/2017/08/14/justice-league-cyborg-solo-film-silas-stone-joe-morton/
whatculture.com/film/disastrously-justice-league-39-s-early-cut-was-34-unwatchable-34
whatculture.com
batman-on-film.com/dc-comics-on-film_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_news_Cyborg-reshoots-IGN_8-11-17.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Same as what those faggots in the comments over there are saying. I'm pretty sure the same shit was said about WW, and that wasn't a bad movie. Mediocre as shit imo, but not "UNWATCHABLE".

The critic is a little bitch.

They made these articles for Wonder Woman too.

WW wasn't made by the same crew who did BvS.

>Oh COME ON. Can't we just catch a fucking break?
Wonder Woman BTFOed everyone this summer and the DC movies make a ton of money even with all the bullshit articles, false flagging news and posts like this one and smear campaigns. I think they'll be fine.

>unsourced rumours
You will deny this fake news happened when the movie ends up being good and cucking most of the MCU like you did with Wonder Woman, Sup Forums?

Well BvS wasn't unwatchable either, it was just very stupid.

The reshoots are a little more than just rumors.

WW also required reshoots, late script rewrites, and other shit just to become mediocre. It's not out of the question for the same to be said for Justice League.

Groundhog day on Sup Forums

>was "Unwatchable" in early cut

Wonder Woman was unwatchable in teathers cut for me
So, who cares?

Since Wonder Woman is a lock to get strong Oscar consideration and a may win in something, do you think we can get another one from Justice League bros?

Shill thread? Let's derail it.

This is now a DCEU thread

Are the gods still alive in the DCEU?

They have to be for Shazam to work.

No, all of the old gods are now dead thanks to Ares
Not all of Shazam's pantheon were gods. Besides I could seem some bullshit where The Rock of Eternity holds their power after

The same ones confirmed "brief" by the actors, because they are filming other movies at the time (this is why it's impossible that they were extensive)?

youtube.com/watch?v=nnREl3UKG0Y&t

Man Wonder Woman being the best capemovie of the year after Logan is hitting you hard. Try to not to take it to heart when it wins another oscar for DC

Remember when those inside sources didn't pick up the fact that Synder left Justice league till he announced it?

>damage control from actors that want you to see their movie is the truth
Its pretty sad that after all these dumpster fires, you still believe them.

Oh yeah they won an Oscar for...costumes...

Fans shit aside I don't think those outfits were Oscar worthy.

Snyder is a terrible writer but Suicide Squad showed that the DCEU managed find far worse.

His replacement being Whedon doesn't invoke much hope either.

>let's believe these fake news proven wrong 9 out of 10 times instead of the actual actors
It's indeed sad to see what Marvel and their fans have been reduced to

Am i the only one that liked Ares?

Where does he rank on the villains list?

Behold Nendoroid Wondy! I can't wait for an Aquamomoa one.

If they're alive, why didn't they help in the metropolis invasion? Where are they?

The only way I can justify that Oscar is for Killer Crocs makeup. That said, the last Star Trek had better makeup work and its a throwaway award really. SS just had whore makeup, nothing really amazing.
Had he lost the mustache, blackened his face, and had glowing red eyes, it would have looked a lot better

>Well BvS wasn't unwatchable either, it was just very stupid.
I'd call BvS "unwatchable". So use that as your standard. Justice League will be on par with BvS. However that makes you feel, so be it.

I liked him a lot but the final fight was weak.

>the last Star Trek had better makeup work
Literally prosthetics glued to the face, Suicide Squad deserved to win and literally every expert in the world knew they were going to win the moment the were nominated

I want to fuck that toy.

>That said, the last Star Trek had better makeup work and its a throwaway award really.
>Marvel can't even win a throwaway award.
LEL

Nendoroid Harley's pretty neat as well.

And why is that? Besides, the Oscars are joke now. They caved to peer pressure over that "black people arent being nominated" fiasco
I dont expect Marvel to win ANY awards. They're the junk food of film.

>And why is that?
Because of the craftmanship behind it. Joker was inspired in The Man Who Laughs, David Bowie and many others. Killer Croc alone has more work behind it's make up that the entire Star Trek franchise. The movie was shit for other reasons, but the make up was amazing and oscar worthy

I remember hearing the same shit about Wonder Woman

Back to Sup Forumspajeet

>MoS is shit
>BvS is utter shit

Gee, I wonder what this could be

WW was a 6/10 movie. Dont delude yourself Patty.

Earth-42 toys. Neat.

Far from unwatchable then. Enjoy your clickbait thread user

Wonder Wymin got a good reception because SJWs.

You can tell, because as always, they've jumped the shark, and they talk about oscars for Gadot, even though she's admittedly the weakest part of the movie, and the only saving grace of her performance is that she's played off as dumb/cute

>Wonder Wymin

Stopped reading right there

Oh so we can't trust critics now?

comicbook.com/dc/2017/08/14/justice-league-cyborg-solo-film-silas-stone-joe-morton/

>Joe signed on for BvS, JL and Cyborg film.
>around 2020
>likely depends on JL

Fuck off you dumb pajeet paki.

>3 out of the 4 DCEU movies are complete trash
>if you go further back and look at WB's other comic entries this decade, short of DKR its complete trash like Green Lantern, Jonah Hex and Red
>SS' extended reshoots, affleck stepping down as director, Flash being a complete mess, whedon taking over JL and WW on set rewrites were all true
>f-fake news!!
Its amazing that anyone can have faith in WB after their repeated fuck ups.

You first Rajesh

Oh so James Wan, Margot Robbie, Affleck are leaving, Suicide Squad needed 800 million to break even and the other 900 fake news are all real
>SS' extended reshoots
>WW on set rewrites
Source on this not being fake news, because for all I know they were too

Marvel still has to come close to Nolan,
Donner or even Burton for the other points being any other than cringe condensed

>You will never get your picture taken with Booker T

Why live?

>Red
>Trash
Red was pretty great famalam.

I just want it to be good.

I think he meant Red 2, Red was better than all MCU movies

t. butthurt dkek

Have any of the negative DCEU rumors been right since Faraci?

Eh, Red 2 had a little more over-the-top stuff and less goofy stuff than Red, but it still wasn't a bad watch.

You will say the same shit when Captain Marvel gets over 96% on RT, right?

pretty much, yeah.

But nothing will beat BP. It has solid chances of being good, and the black factor will give it an easy 99%, with only armond white giving a rotten

>THIS IS SPARTA

do you actually think warner will be able to pay off the academy for wonder woman? i mean its rumored theyre going for best picture and director, which is just a little far. sound mixing or something like that i could absolutely see and honestly if they won for sound design id be happy because it really was good for that, but BEST PICTURE????

i was just gonna say the dude with the trident that i assumed was poseidon ebfore i saw the dude on the right also appears to have a trident looks a lot like gerard butler

why abe lincoln got a fire sword?

>This is now a DCEU thread
Alright. Hey, did you see this?

Doesn't look good for the DCEU.

Don't you have Pajeets and goats to fuck, Mohammed?

>Where does he rank on the villains list?

Zod
Lex Luthor
Faora
Dr.Poison
Ares
Joker
Doomsday
Enchantress
Incubus

what did they say about wonder woman its a mess

>whatculture.com

Eat shit & die OP

All 3 did well m8 stop being such a fag.

As much as I want to say "just like Wonder Woman" you gotta admit that a Snyder production being reshuffled by Joss Whedon with last minute reshoots is something that doesn't sound very appealing.

I was expecting a trainwreck already since Zack was in charge anyways.

They are hoping for a diversity nomination since they nominate 10 movies for best picture now. Like 'this movie is important look at us.'

It would never win in a million years, even getting nominated is a longshot.

their youtube channel is pretty comfy
t, not op

Wish they had used the original look.

I loved him. I kinda saw the twist coming from a mile away, but I didn't really care, sometimes predictable shit can still be good.

Am I the only one who wasn't bothered by him being an old British guy with a mustache? Why does he NEED to be another muscular tough guy? He gets his power from being a god.

Probably suffered from that modern action-flick green-screen CGI syndrome, but come on, this is a Wonder Woman movie, not a Batman movie. Of course it's going to have a big fantasy action-sequence. It wasn't going to end in a car chase with practical effects, or a non-physical, purely ideological confrontation between the hero and villain. It was always gonna have hellfire and glowing lassos and lightning and shit.

>Wish they had used the original look.
That could apply to at least 50% of the DCEU.

>Nigel Thornberry killed Greek mythology.

My thoughts exactly.

Sounds like what happened to Suicide Squad.

I have hope that Joss Whedon is going to save this fucking movie and that WB distances themselves way the fuck away from Snyder after JL.

At least I think Aquaman is probably going to be good. Fuck, I can't wait until Aquaman.

So they did the Josh Whedon reshoots cause the fans said it was "unwatchable". I thought Josh Whedon took over and then he just decided it needed reshoots.

I think Snyder leaving and Whedon taking over is going to make this movie a complete fucking mess.

The whole unwatchable stuff is just easy clickbait press, but Whedon reshooting and editing over Zack's work is a legit reason to think this is going to be a trainwreck.
It'll do 900m~ too, the DCEU can actually draw dimes even if they get shat all over by the critics.

>use a "we have to travel the globe to find the three pieces of MacGuffin" plot
No shit its terrible

bump

how does warmachine not dodge that? should have saw it coming a mile away.

he deserves to be crippled.

>WW wasn't made by the same crew who did BvS.

You know Zack Snyder has a story credit and kept that project alive right? It is largely made by the same people you dipshit.

there was that one shot that tied into the Darkseid War thing that showed a kind of afterlife for "retired" gods where Shazam goes to bargain for new gods to power his SHAZAM.

not thhat user, but Zack came up with the story, then it evolved and changed as production went on. it still had some of the core things that Zack wrote like Ares as the main villain, the setting, but the ending, and this was reported to be true, was changed after the bad reception that BvS got.

WW probably went through some personality changes as well from Zack's ooriginal material since she's a lot nicer in her movie than in BvS where she seemed cold and distant.

>Wonder Woman BTFOed everyone this summer
I disagree. I thought it was a truly average movie with an atrocious ending and very sketchy cgi that looks like a videogame but because it has a female lead critics would eat that shit up lest they be called misogynist. I honestly consider it just as enjoyable as Suicide Squad, which is not all that much.

I'm pretty sure that was his point. Sup Forums was shitting on all three of them pre-release.

it probably was a mess at the beginning before Patty took some more control away from Zack after he lost some of his power in DC due to the poor reception of BvS.

>I thought it was a truly average movie with an atrocious ending and very sketchy cgi that looks like a videogame but because it has a female lead critics would eat that shit up lest they be called misogynist.

Did you think that before you read someone else say that on Sup Forums? Because that's the only negative thing I hear about the film on here.

>his was reported to be true
source

>Did you think that before you read someone else say that on Sup Forums?
Yes. I did. The movie needed a lot of work to be exceptional but the skeleton of the movie is good. There are lot of really good ideas that weren't executed that well and the movie suffered from issues with consistency on just how durable the Amazon's were.

I'm sorry that you have issue with someone having a different opinion from you that you feel the need to try and downplay by complaints by saying I parroted them from Sup Forums. I'm not saying the movie is bad, but if people are going to prop it up as the shining example of what DCEU movies could be, THAT is bad. I actually enjoyed the Ultimate Edition of Dawn of Justice wheras I considered the theatrical version hot garbage. Suicide Squad was enjoyable but not a great movie and that applies to this one as well.

Wonder Woman had a tight story, Pine and Gadot had a great chemistry and it was cool to see them together in the screen, the WW1 action scenes were all great and the Ares reveal, not the fight, was one of the best scenes in all DCEU. The best one after the Smallville fight and the 9/11 BvS scene. It was certainly more than mediocre and that's why it received critical and audience praise and has grossed more than Winter Soldier worldwide and had it not been boycotted by muslim countries it would close to the billion club right now.

It was certainly better than GotG2, which is a plotless disjointed mess hold together by the strong cast, and up there with Homecoming and Logan as the best capemovies of the year. Sup Forums's hateboner for DC is what makes you believe in weird SJW conspiracies when you were praising RT as the word of god not 8 months ago and what makes you pay attention and give clicks to these transparent fake news. Whatever the original cut of JL was, only the actual producers who saw it could tell and they sure as hell aren't talking to whatculture.com.

>sound design
If Baby Driver doesn't win this I'd be pissed.

>I'm sorry

Apology accepted, have a good one

just stirring shit to get people to talk about them which in turns makes the movie popular pre release resulting in more people watching it when it eventually comes out. they probably got paid to do that too

Wonder Woman hasn't even premiered in Japan yet. I bet it hits $900 million worldwide, in the ultimate indictment of Zack Snyder and everything he stands for.

Just wait till the blue ray to watch the "good" version of the movie. This aint my first rodeo at WB

We should note that this website is the source

batman-on-film.com/dc-comics-on-film_JUSTICE-LEAGUE_news_Cyborg-reshoots-IGN_8-11-17.html

clickbait