"Harvey let me help you!"

>"Harvey let me help you!"
>"Freeze let me help you!"
>"Jason let me help you!"
>"Selena let me help you!"
>"Fuck off Joker."

Why doesn't Bats want to help the Joker?

What is the killing joke?

Because deep down Batman knows there's no helping him yet still puts him back into a failing system he believes in only for the Joker to escape and kill again

Batman is just as fucking nuts as the Joker

The real question is why doesnt batman throw the joker into the phantom zone or some green lantern jail or some shit.

Batman villains go to Arham. Its law on earth that if you are citizen of Gotham that you go there if you do bad things. Batman follows the law

Bruce Wayne payed for an built a new genesis prison cell to keep his rogues in,a literal prison made by gods with some of the most advanced tech in the DCEU

This didn't stop breakouts,noghing can stop bat villian plot armour

>"REE BATMAN DIE"
>"REE BATMAN DIE"
>"REE BATMAN DIE"
>"REE BATMAN FUCK ME AND THEN DIE"
You'd think he'd start putting two and two together eventually.

>Batman has tried many times to rescue/redeem Joker
>FUCK OFF JOKER
Another shit thread by people who don't actually read comics.

>>former friend
>>sometimes ex employee,reasonable goal,unacceptable methods
>>adopted son,victim of supernatural resurrection against his will
>>Ally,not against helping people and stopping serious crime

Vs

>>some pale asshole that kills with impunity for no reason and outright rejects any assistance

Bruce has legitimate reasons to sympathies or believe the above have some potential to change for the better,joker has none of that

Gonna blogpost for a little bit. At some point I toyed with the idea of writing a Batman fanfic, a serious one, that worked like a reverse Killing Joke. In it, Batman somehow puts together his past identity and story. He abducts Joker and makes him go through some gauntlet he made that little by little makes him remember his past and regain his humanity, albeit still struggling against it.

Never got around to it because I got into more important projects, but I even knew how I was going to end it and all. I'd definitely read a story like that, if it hasn't been made already.

He would get out. There is literally no possible way to contain the Joker.

Look, everyone always says "he's just gonna escape again!", but in-universe, there's no reason to think that. He's just some fucking guy. He's not some master escape artist. He only gets out by getting lucky over and over and over again, AKA the power of plot. If Charles Manson broke out of prison twice in a row, they're not gonna invent some ultra security system thinking "holy shit this guy is ALWAYS going to escape!!", they're not gonna go "we have to execute this fuck because he's inevitably going to get out again", all they're gonna do is go "OK, how did he get out? We'll fix that and now he probably won't get out".

The biggest mistake writers in the 90's made was acknowledging the fact that he always escapes. They shouldn't have shined a light on it because it makes no logical sense how he keeps getting out. In-universe there is absolutely nothing about him that makes it more likely than others that he's gonna get out. The way he always escapes is either a) someone breaks him out or b) some dumbfuck drops a knife next to him and he kills everyone.

Guess what would happen if they put him in the Phantom Zone? either a) someone breaks him out or b) some dumbfuck bumps into the projector and he kills everyone.

>If Charles Manson broke out of prison twice in a row

How about a hundred times? How about a hundred motherfucking escapes? Would they start considering it then? Because Joker has literally never stayed locked down longer than a week.

Harvey used to be his friend and was once a good person
Mr Freeze is just doing bad things because he wants to help his wife
Jason is his pseudo son and it's mostly Bruce's fault he died in the first place
Selena's not a murderer or crazy, plus he wants to bone her
The Joker is a psychopath who has killed hundreds of people, has no sympathetic motive, and doesn't want to be redeemed

Realistically, The Joker could escape Arkham maybe once or twice, but as long as he'll be needed for another story, he'll always escape.

Sometimes I wonder what fucking The Joker would be like. Just a fleeting thought that crosses my mind once every couple of years. I wonder if Batman ever thinks of this. Because if I get the thought then surely he must get the thought too.

>"Selena let me help you!"

All they can do is fix whatever he keeps escaping through. If they keep throwing him in the best security they have and he STILL escapes, if they increase security even more and he STILL escapes, what are they supposed to do? There's only so much you can do before it becomes inhumane.

And again, his escaping defies all logic. In real life, there's no reason to think "Charles Manson is going to escape again" if they fix every method he's used so far. The power of plot doesn't exist in real life, so to the people in-universe, it doesn't exist either.

This is why in recent years they've stopped putting him in prison, because it's getting to the point where it's impossible to make sense of.

He could just ask Harley
Or, y'know, he could try it out himself
Even if the Joker doesn't want it, it shouldn't stop him from trying

I bet his cockhead is red like a clown nose.