youtube.com/watch?v=vAwmjGGzrV4
youtube.com/watch?v=xDlsV4MQi5M
youtube.com/watch?v=XNOyRQEL_6k
youtube.com/watch?v=LAaAeI-2x_8
youtube.com/watch?v=mqpEdQcSA9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Southpark 64 was fun you fuck

Multiplayer was amazing as well

Trey Parker and Matt Stone hated the N64 South Park games so much that they swore off lending their license to video games for a decade until they knew technology was good enough to make a game that actually looked and felt like the show.

Huh. I played this game for PS1. It was fun.

MOOOODS!!

You might have fond memories of playing multi player with your buddies in the early 2000s, but this was an objectively shitty game

Never played it, did it even come close to being as unfunny as the recent ones?

Thanks doc

Southpark 64 was a good game. It wasn't Goldeneye, but it wasn't shit like other FPS games of the era.

They also think the early seasons are terrible, their opinions are worthless.

This also didn't love shack and rally follow after this games release?

>Shitty
Whats wrong OP?
Couldnt handle the Turkeys?

I liked South Park. I wish we get a remastered port like the first two Turok games on Steam.

Threads about vidya based on Sup Forums have always been allowed. Hell, I even see threads about non-Sup Forums vidya that have animation and/or Sup Forums-like elements like Cuphead get discussed here. It's fine.

I don't think anything else needs to be said.

>find a monkeys paw
>''i want a sequel to ultimate Spider-man''

Nigger shut up

You shut your whore mouth. It broke down towards the end but the early parts were great.

Spiderman 2 for PC and Spiderman 3 for wii

I recall this game being suprisingly atmospheric. I actually found out about it long, long before even knowing the TV show existed, and was disappointed at it for being nothing like the games when I watched it.

> alt-fire created piss snowballs
> stupid young me thought they were spray painting them

The alternate was no better. I had to borrow one of those mad cats controllers that'd spam x for me cause I couldn't do it fast enough but it didn't even matter cause then I had to do some bullshit with blowing ice at cubes then flying them or whatever. Man fuck this game.

>You better pay better attention to your cookies!
Fuck this.

Forgot pic

The final boss music is something to behold.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAwmjGGzrV4

How young were you? I was very young when I played it and I knew exactly what they were doing. Unless maybe you live somewhere southern and warm where kid you wouldn't be used to the idea of pissing in snow.

>Check it out
>Giant fcking robot
Isn't this just suppose to be a guy talking his step kids to a carnival?

The game was made when the show was in the middle of its second season so it's got a lot of references and the same vibe of very early era South Park. The mutant turkeys for instance were from the first season episode Starvin' Marvin.

Because for some reason they didn't believe they could pull off the show's aesthetic on the N64 or PSX. They should've waited to take notes from Paper Mario.

Seriously, Stick of Truth could've been done on any console.

I haven't played it yet (I've been meaning to, it's been sitting on my Steam backlog for ages), but funnily enough, I heard the Stick of Truth basically was the South Park edition of Paper Mario.

What's fascinating is that Spider-Man 3 for the PSP is actually the wii/ps2 version. It's actually better on the handheld and it feels pretty natural webswinging although it doesn't have all the intricacies of the Spider-Man 2 game. I also can't find any major differences between the PSP and PS2 version which blows my mind. So much content jammed into a UMD
youtube.com/watch?v=xDlsV4MQi5M

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves

It is, a brilliant attempt, too. Timeless, even, counting the fact that it could be done at anytime.

This wasn't that bad. The N64 version, however, sucked.

Stick of Truth was very heavily influenced by Paper Mario, Matt and Trey even say so.

fite me

>OHH NOOOO

Reminder that this is one of few games Cass cameos in.

The incredibles underminer game.

Is it me or has Superman never gotten a single good game ever?
>inb4 Injustice
That's a general DC game

Really most superheroes haven't gotten good games. Name a good non Batman or Spiderman comic game.
Shit has Wonder Woman ever even gotten a solo game? A Wonder Woman game would be easy as shit to make.

thanks doc

Hulk Ultimate Destruction
Wolverine Origins

That's not true they came out with southpark rally after this one.

Solo games?
>Spider-Man 2
>The Punisher
>Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Non-Batman games for DC have pretty much always been the drizzling shits, though.

N64 games, plural.

>Non Spiderman
So we have two games out of the literal mountain of shit.

WHERE'S MY REPTAR PUZZLE

I'm a retard, I read that as "non-Batman or Superman comic game". For what it's worth, though, that Hulk game is really fucking good.

>mfw I remember being in the old Sup Forums threads for this game 4 years ago
How bad is it that I miss a facebook game?

Wakfu and dofus.

holy fucking shit. I had this, the rugrats racing game, and the wild thornberries game. They came as a bundle. I remember not hating them, but damn do I doubt they aged decently at all.

i had a blast playing that game, what the fucks there problem

What the fuck, I have never seen or heard of this.

wasn't there a TMNT special named exactly like this

You could fill a whole thread with Acclaim games, really.

Here's hoping Unchained is at least halfway decent.

bump

The Iron Man and Thor games.

Was there any good licensed games on the game boy handhelds?

Justice League Heroes: The Flash was decent.

Tanks doc

The only game I ever stopped playing at pretty much the beginning and never came back to try again.
Not because it was hard or anything, but because it was insanely boring.

why tho

>Family Guy Online
when this is mentioned on Ed Edd n Eddy Online threads people who have not heard of it actually think that this game is a hoax. that's how ridicules the idea was.

>That picture
>That chatbox
Holy shit please tell me you got stories to share about this

That's mainly because superheroes are very difficult to do in most gameplay-centric video games, because heroes live by more restricted rules. They have codes of conduct and specific goals and tasks that don't lend themselves to the "do it however you wanna do it" style of gameplay most AAA devs tend to prefer. Spiderman and Batman are notable exceptions to this rule, mainly because they're well known for being city traversing everymen who handle everything from the big fry cinematic villains to the everyday mooks; and even then Batman's better games have taken place in restricted environments where all you can do is beat up bad guys.
The best way to pull off most superhero games is to return to a more structured mission-centric approach a la Hitman 2016, where you have a lot of freedom in a restricted environment with set goals and tasks. Like an Iron Man game where you could waltz into a high profile tech giants industry conference, fuck a couple waitresses, and summon a couple Iron Man suits to help shoot down the bad guys.

>he hasn't been to an Ed Edd n Eddy online thread
You are not yet fully living, user.

It's literally the 98th best game ever made, fuckhead

You might think it should be pretty easy to make a good God of War clone game with Thor

>Giving away TacoEd for Mailbox, which is just a matter of basic grinding that could take maybe 45 minutes if you're smart about it
>Just to get memes: the armor
SUfags truly are retarded.

More like DC Legendary Grindfest

Not sure how it plays
assuming it's meh shit
But, holy fuck, that voice acting
youtube.com/watch?v=XNOyRQEL_6k
I also heard it fucks up the font on the PC for some reason.

I have the first one on PS3, and it's a generic isometric cash grab, but it was ok for 5 bux. They use a few scenes and audio from the film and have some actual voice actors doubling for the characters. You can play as Big Daddy and Hit Girl too, I forget if also the Red Mist.

fuck this game srsly

Isn't really that shitty, but when the hell else am I ever going to be able to mention this shit?

You can skate around listening to Smash Mouth, deliver McDonalds to people, and collect fucking Nokia ringtones as a mission. Not to mention, Rafiki is an unlockable character.

Yeah actually it was complete garbage. At least the SNES Animaniacs platformer was rad.

Concept was alright, but EA didn't do a great job on it. It would've fared much better if it was made in the PS2 era, and by a different company.

Gotta love a Spawn game where you get to play as Spawn with barely any of his powers. The only projectile/ranged attack was that shitty couch energy ball that did less damage than a basic punch.

Didn't even know there was a sequel till recently

Shadow of Apokolips is actually pretty okay.

I love hate this game. Did thing not even GTA was doing on PS1. Gave off a creepy vibe similar to Silent Hill. Shame it controlled like ass. At least it better than the movie.

>Did thing not even GTA was doing on PS1.

*Did things not even GTA was doing on PS1.

And they're right. Anyone that thinks that S1-3 are the best is just a nostalgiafag.
It was really silly with fart jokes, basically youtube animation-tier humor,
Not everything was bad, It had some great episodes tho.

It's really tedious to play, user.
Imagine Arkham games, except the combat is MUCH less dynamic and far more repetitive, there is nothing to do but punching the same 3 thug types. Oh, and the game controls are so shit, they would've fit better for a Stephen Hawking dance simulator or some shit like that.

I know someone who feels your pain.

>MOBA
>MOBA with a ring map

>has unlockable AMVs
>Tarzan Simple Plan AMV

>too strong

youtube.com/watch?v=LAaAeI-2x_8

>Surf the web surf the web SURF THE WEB

Why did younger me decide that this would be his first PSP game?

Nigger you better not be talking gba version.

Dofus would have been better if it were designed in such a way that enemies did not have to be such huge damage sponges for the game to work.

The trasure hunts are fun.
I once lost a hunt because of a description that could refer to one of two objects in the area but only one counted as that clue, I submitted feedback on it and it was fixed in a later update. It was really cool to see my feedback make it into the game.

this was a sequel (or more like a prequel) to the DS version of Ultimate Spider-man, it follows the goblin arc
youtube.com/watch?v=mqpEdQcSA9M
i think i have heard about a dozen things named like this, its such a generic title

The cutscenes alone were worth it. Mainframe got away with everything the network wouldn't let them show on TV which was awesome.