Why do people hate Bendis? What can he do to improve? I don't think he's that bad

Why do people hate Bendis? What can he do to improve? I don't think he's that bad.

Bendis?

Stop writing so many events/characters. Go to elsewhere stories or one-shots.

Yeah, Bendis the comic book writer.

He's bad? Bad how?

He lost weight too fast, and now has loose flapping skin.

please stop Brian.

This pic makes him look like a late 80s WWF jobber

Bendis reminds me a lot of temperamental 80's creators like Byrne and Moench and to a lesser extent PAD who would throw a fit if they didn't get their way. Granted, we don't KNOW if he does that, but I would definitely not be surprised if he did, considering how often he seems to get to do whatever the fuck he wants.

He's one of only two writers I actively hate. He's a fucking greedy shill, a cunt to his fans, disregards all other writers, and to top it all off a shitty writer. One of the worst things to happen to comics was his style getting popular.

I feel like he writes like diet Joss Whedon added with a disregard for continuity and what other writers are doing with characters.

He writes comics?

He writes comics.

That he does

THICC

This is "Kong", a character from Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man written by Brian Micheal Bendis. He figures out Spider-Man's identity and dated Kitty Pride, what do you think?

Fucking Elgar

He can stop being so fucking lazy with his writing and try following continuity. He doesn't even follow his own continuity.

>and now has loose flapping skin

>writes M-day
>is now Fred Dukes
pitterpattery

>and dated Kitty Pride, what do you think?
Kong has bad taste in women?

Bendis needs to read this.

Did someone say Bendis

Bendis can't draw for shit. His art has only declined and gotten worse since he created Spider-Man

this is really funny

You can't just post that without posting the rest, nigga. Come on.

It's petty, I know, but my reason for hating Bendis is quite simple.

Moon Knight is my all-time favorite Marvel character. Bendis' run was diarrhea that tried to butcher MK beyond recognition.