The lore is all over the place but fight scenes are surprisingly well careographed

The lore is all over the place but fight scenes are surprisingly well careographed

Lacks proper panty shots though

Fuck off back to /trash/

How many episodes? I still need to watch it. Also I love yang.

Not really.

The fight scenes Monty did tended to be elaborate, but the choreography wasn't especially good. It was about on par with your average shown anime or a but worse, where there's plenty of energy and spectacle but not a great grasp of pacing or tension.

Post-Monty choreography is just outright bad, with poor direction, flaccid impacts, a lot of cutaway from conflict for no real reason, disregard for even a floaty suggestion of gravity, nonsensical character movenent, and fighters just ceasing to exist when they aren't on screen.

It's a guilty pleasure

Pretty much summed it up

>Post-Monty choreography is just outright bad

>user puts thread subject in the name field

Post-Monty Choreography *is* outright bad.

HEY leave him alone, he's trying.

nope

Gonna argue that?

>Reminder that RWBY will be in an actual fighting game.

Yeah, that'll be cool

I disagree; I like the world building and characters but the fights could use a bit more consistancy in how the physics of that world works and the abilities these characters have.

nope

>tfw Neo doesn't come back because they don't know how to animate her fights

Nah Neo is confirmed to be coming back, but they'll definitely kill her off soon after.

>Lore
Buddy you mean the writing in general

Also the fights have no sense of weight

Maybe it's stupid, but I have a good feeling that Volume 5's writing will actually be great. Screentime will probably be fucking garbage until RWBY reunite, but I have faith that this Volume will be better than 3 based on nothing but a hunch. And my hunches usually aren't wrong.

God, I hope I'm right.

It is though

your opinion my guy

Why must this piece of trash taint my BlazBlue game?

chibi winter is a miracle of the universe.

i love how guys like you rage over rwby its funny as fuck

yeah, sorry for the one autismo who keeps making the same bullshit rwby threads over in Sup Forums

MODS!

Occasional RWBY threads are allowed in Sup Forums, generals are not allowed back until October 14th

People think that Monty at the helm would make the show better, but a lot of things he wanted in just wouldn't have made sense or helped.

Originally, JNPR would have fought Raven and Jaune would have actually been there to interfere in the Pyrrha/Cinder fight. I don't even know how they could redeem Jaune if he actively fucked up and got Pyrrha killed.

Part of me honestly wishes that Jaune did fuck up and got Pyrrha killed, the reaction would have been glorious

True, but seeing how much shit he got for not watching the door, I don't think anyone would forgive him for getting Pyrrha killed.

>I don't think anyone would forgive him for getting Pyrrha killed.
I know, it would have been amazing. The Arkos shipping fandom would collapse in on itself in the chaos

I'm Arkos fan myself...and I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to see that too. But honestly, I like Pyrrha too much to let a joke like that take away from her death.

I'm glad they didn't.

He still got plenty of screentime but it would have been tripled by that.

Fair 'nuff

4 seasons
12 episodes of varying length each
the beginning is short
the finale of season 3 is the longest episode by far
i could be wrong

Too bad it sucks.

For a small studio its alot better than professionally done anime.

>tells you off because you were rightfully banished but decided to leech out elsewhere regardless
>(You) image

Rwby is allowed to have a occasional thread on Sup Forums.

>rightfully banished
RWBY as a whole isnt banned, just the general.

back to /trash/ with this waifufaggotry

we have daily waifu threads, dont talk like waifufaggotry isnt a regular Sup Forums thing

Aside from the Maidens its pretty solid. Could use some classes on dust and semblances.

Does Ruby have bigger tits than Weiss?

yes

rwby is terrible

yeah, still gonna watch it though

is it bad that after my girlfriend got me into the show I legitimately like the show all on its own despite its weaknesses?

Is it bad that your girlfriend got together with you despite all your weaknesses. ?

That was pretty weak, user.

That comes with a relationship, user. Figures you wouldn't know

What are the chances of someone buying/licencing rwby in the near future and actually making a legitimate reboot or a proper game out of it?

None.

It's almost as if it might possibly have some redeeming qualities amid the flaws, instead of being an all-around offensively terrible product like many shitposters would have you believe.

There is already a licensed manga running in Japan and at least one game dev has shown enough interest in it to feature RWBY guest characters in their fighting game.

An animation reboot isn't going to happen while RT is still producing the show themselves.

why, so we can have a shitty 2D RWBY "anime"?

Hey, I gave you reasons why it's bad, the least you could do is give a single counterpoint.

If it does, I sure as fuck have never heard about them.

The writing is bad on every front. People enjoy it because they like the visuals (aka waifus/husbands) and they're the kind of people who can fall for the "introduce a million plot threads so the audience can endlessly hem and haw over incidental details" school of writing.

It's not like BlazBlue wasn't trash before RWBY crossed over with it.

It's probably Monty's worst fight choreography as well, which is saying how good he is.

hey can we just agree to fap? both series have nice looking ladies, and now my dick can't handle both in the same place in this new game.
>mfw I love cat girls
>mfw Blake and Taokaka meet each other

Ehhh. He was okay. His real strength was scene continuity and goofy but energetic ideas.

When I think of good fight choreography, I think of Stephen Chow, Bruce Lee, maybe even some of Anita Toriyama's comics (not the adaptation, good lord). Monty's stuff was fine, but it didn't have the flow, tension and payoff of really good choreography.