The last vidya game you played gets crossed over with the last cartoon or comic you watched or read, what happens

The last vidya game you played gets crossed over with the last cartoon or comic you watched or read, what happens.
>Half-life: Opposing force with star vs
Well, alien invasion could fit in just fine, even with military forces.

>Dark Souls 1
>Planet Hulk
Huh.

>stalker: SoC
>Rick & Morty
I'm fairly certain rick is the cause of the thing and does nothing to fix it.
nothing else changes.

>Xavier and Victoria 2
I guess fucked up nation borders

>Overwatch
>Batman TAS

>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Long, awkward pauses between sick-ass combos
Like every time I try to combo effectively instead of just spamming beams

>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I don't know what happens but I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind an arm cannon.

>Shadow Of Mordor
>Ultimate Spider-Man

Also I hated SoM I have no Idea why I played it to the end.

>Skullgirls
>Hulk
I don't even fucking know how that would work.

>Brothers in Arms : Earned in Blood
>Pucca
World war 2 setting with romance....

>Bunnicula
>PAYDAY 2
Pic related is Bunnicula getting simultaneously flashed and Cloakered

>Pirates, Vikings, & Knights
>Voltron: Legendary Defender

That's… weird.

>Saints Row 2
>Tank Girl

A match made in some absurd version of Heaven.

>Prey
>Boondocks

"Awww naw, So this Yu's sayen we got somma dem ultra space negros creepen round steal'n shit 'n causen all sortsa undacova monkeyshines?! That fixes it, I'm getten da whip! Now hush up boi an stop tryen tah blame tha white man yet more nigga problems."

pic related

>Stellaris
>Rick & Morty
Cool I get to play as the galactic government

I'd play it

>JLU
>Super Smash Bros.

Oh god, that'd be too fucking crazy.

Minesweeper/Ducktales

Not much to say, besides that I fully expect mines to be involved in a DT plot eventually.

It isn't hard to make a character who looks like Tank Girl. All that would be missing is the Australian accent.

>Minesweeper

Bored at work?

>total warhammer
>the dark knight returns.
Batman rises in the order of Templars of Sigmar and becomes their greatest champion, known for his compassion as he fights only with his fists.
He retires and moves to a manor in the outskirts of altdorf even as karl franz becomes emperor.

>Darkest Dungeon

>Steven Universe

Hahaha everyone fucking dies.

Isn't there a british girl in SR2 as an accent? It be close enough

>Bored at work?
Something like that. Had to wait on a call, and it passed the time without too much distraction.

I actually find ms pretty relaxing. Sometimes I play a few games if I'm having trouble sleeping.

A large-scale, semi-open world action-stealth game, set in active military zones around the world during a global conflict. It depicts the beginning of the legendary mercenary: gaining infamy through impossible military espionage operations and recruiting soldiers in pursuit of the ultimate dream, building to the climactic fight and death of the main antagonist. Ultimately, the plot recontextualizes the decision that informs the rest of the series, [spoilers]that Rose Quartz gives up her physical form in order to give birth to Steven.[/spoilers]

>Papers Please
>Venture Bros.
Dean gets a job with the Guild of Calamitous Intent as an intern. He works directly under those two minions who always appear, and does tedious paperwork and other bullshit for them. At some point he realizes he can manipulate how dangerous and powerful certain villains are by slapping them with rule violations, fines, suspensions and permits. Councilwoman Mrs. Dr. The Monarchs Wife eventually finds out and has him quietly fired for making a typographical error to avoid embarrassment, but not before Dean accidentally approves Hank as his own arch-nemesis for life.

>Overwatch
>American Dad

I have no fucking idea.

>Dawn of War Soulstorm with Apocalypse mod
>Steven Universe
This will only end one way

>god hand and lastman
make it happen

>darkstalkers 3
>alice in wonderland
mite b cool

Promotional comic tie-in for an official Marvel vs. crossover game.