I killed him hard. Pulled out his heart and showed it to him, and he was like, "Nice!"

>I killed him hard. Pulled out his heart and showed it to him, and he was like, "Nice!"

Hey freak, we don't cotton to Xavier: Renegade Angel threads 'round these parts!

I guess I tend to use my switchblade as a defense mechanism.

TAKE THAT
TASTE THE SAGE

Now everyone will know the Locos are crazy about postmodernist aesthetic contextual reframing

Why aren't there as many good 3d cartoons out there? Xavier feels like it took full advantage of being 3d with weird camerawork and uncanny valley.

Literally the best episode in the series. Shame it was never topped.

I'm not sure there's another sequence on television as funny as the Locos infiltration

Season 1 finale

Hey OP: You give up your thread, and I'll get you a job at the Jobby-job center.

Now to get this into that dirty puter's floppy slot

>I am very impressed by your resume.
>Its just a pie.

How the hell did they come up with that gem?

I believe we are all one. So in a way, by helping this mosquito, I'm also helping your mother.

Do you believe in God?

(Nice)
(Nice)

He just compared the universal oneness of all life to your momma!

Stop it.

They will not bring your unfunny show back no matter how much you try to meme it.

>parsley, ____, rosemary & thyme

WE MUST SUPPRESS REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENTS

you got a license to post shit, Chico man?

I'M JUST A NORMAL user, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I'M COMPLETELY NORMAL, AND I'M NOT A FREAK

And I'm GLAD I shot you.

And worst of all, CHOMPSKY HONK

Are you so stupid that you even answer rhetorical questions?

I don't know. Do you?

Best of all, I'm helping the Earth

does anyone know how to get to the lake?the lakethe lake

Anyone gonna say from which show this is?

xavier renegade angel. real good show

Xavier: Renegade Angel.

What doth LIFE
life
life

I want Xavier to be in the DC universe to be the resident Native American hero since Apache Chief is in limbo

we can pretty much credit this dumb meme with the Xavier resurgence right?

When I first came to Sup Forums, people fucking hated Xavier. It was posted rarely and any time it was, it was in a 'shitty cartoons' thread. The first time I watched an episode I went in expecting to hate it and was blown away by how fucking genius it was instead.

I'm glad that people are finally warming up to Xavier, it deserves more then the 2 seasons and 'shitty stoner show' reputation it had for ages.

I've been randomly bringing it up since long before that, but yeah probably. Somebody tell all the lads still butthurt at Rick and Morty about Saul of the Mole men. That deserves more love, too.

So was this on TV?

It was on Adult Swim, yes

I think
I remember watching it late at night

I have normal feelings about this

Recently watched it on Youtube because memes. It was pretty funny. But I gave all episodes a thumbs down because of the shitty CGI. I would approve of a remake with proper animation tho.

>Proper CGI
For what purpose? Most of the charm comes from the dialouge

Cartoons are a visual medium friendo. I'd turn to audiobooks if I just wanted to listen to dialogue.

Also, not "proper CGI." I want animation. The kind you draw on paper.

I think it wouldn't be as funny if it looked "right". A lot of of the humor came from the weird off-putting movement and uncanny valley shit.

If it was in any other show I would agree that the bad CGI is a negative, but in this show is particular it helps in making it even more bizarre and surreal. In fact, this is the first show I've ever seen where I'm willing to give ugly CGI a pass.

There's not ENOUGH weird camera work in most CGI shows. It's the one medium where you can most efficiently play around with camera movements and most don't take advantage of that.

Sup Forums was smarter back than. This popularity will kill Xavier because of retarded apes like you

Damn, really? I love all three of those shows. I wish the people who bitch and moan about other stuff I like would try to bring good things back!

go back

And collect my kudos!

Squarely.

Never watched Reboot. Tempted to buy the DVDs.

That 'granny' is 14 years old!

Nice AND legal!

In order to heal a wound
There must be
A wound

It takes a bit of getting used to but after the first season it gets a lot better

Unless you get the first run DVDs, you're out of luck. The Shout Factory ones are fucked. Just torrent it.

>buying media that you haven't formed an opinion on yet

That used to be how it was done.

Lol no. You rented it or borrowed it or saw it on TV/in the theater first.

Or heard a lot people say it was good. Reboot's pretty acclaimed, but yeah, as said I should really just torrent it.
I knew something like that was coming.

>Look at us, we could be like the beauty and the beast, what do you say?
>Will you be my beast?

TASTE THE PAIN

T-T-T-T-TASTE THE PAIN!

Frittata!

>BURNING PERSON
>liking liberal SWJ cartoons

I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.

HE'S BECOME A SLAVE... TO THE MUSIC!

What do you cal these wind monkeys? Wigaboos?

There's more to LIFE, than LIFE
(Life)
(life)

IacceptJesusChristintomyheartasmypersonalsaviorYES! Made it!

That's hands-down my favorite line from any cartoon I've seen. That entire episode was gold

>You're right. Rape is not an excuse, it's a reason.
>And tonight everything seems so reasonable.

>You did great, kid. Everyone likes you now. You've even got a girlfriend.
>Really? Is he disabled?

Can confirm, sarted watching because of it.

I still cant believe Vincent D'Onofrio was in an episode of Xavier

Are you prepared for this moment?

>A new BIG DICK just SWUNG into town!
>banana fellatio

What did they mean by this?

>we can pretty much credit this dumb meme with the Xavier resurgence right?
That, and the fact that XRA's 10th anniversary is coming this year, November 4th.

>XRA is turning 10

It's like they watch into the future with that one. FIGHT ABLEISM! FIGHT CIS NORMS!

It's already over, retard.

>I just dropped a lot of weight recently, that's right, I dumped your wife!

>I guess I made that joke to avoid the real issue, I love your wife, she dumped me!

"I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed"